Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something very important going on at the time DB claims to have put Lisa DOWN. I don't believe for one second that what she is saying is true...as I know no baby would go back to sleep that easily and no good mother would ignore the baby all this time. She told us Lisa was fussy. She tells she was awake @ 7:30 and DB puts her "DOWN" and leaves. This baby had been in her crib for quite some time by 7:30. She was in @ 4:30 and was allegedly sleeping then also. DB says she was ill. Is this how a loving mother acts when her child is ill?

It is very possible there was a problem going on at this time. It is very possible that DB lost it. It is very possible that this happened at another time of day not in the evening.

The one thing I am sure of is DB knows who is responsible for Lisa's demise.

r.e. DB saying that she sometimes or usually checks on Lisa before she goes to bed, there is an interview with DB on the 17th where she admits that when she gets drunk (not that she does this all the time) that she usually just goes straight to bed. She says "ask anyone who knows me" that this is what she does when she drinks. Also, she goes straight to bed without saying goodnight. I'll try to find the video.

When I try to visualize fuzzy, sick, standing up and a mother seeing her standing in her crib after being in it prior to 4:30, and who knows when she was first put in her crib, it doesn't add up.

I get the weeby jeebies looking at Lisa's room with black trash bags on the window. This doesn't scream loving parents who care about how a baby's room appear. This blackening of the window was likely done to keep Lisa asleep and not wake DB up in the AM. She keeps Lisa's room dark and the door closed...all in the effort, I guess, for DB to sleep. I suspect DB has a drinking problem and doesn't like mornings very well. I am thinking that Lisa was an convenience for DB.

Does DB had postpartum problems or is it she has serious addictions. I think LE has made a good point when they asked DB if she shook her too hard out of frustration. Something similar to that may have happened.

So DB is the type of drinker that just walks off and goes to bed..now we are getting a picture. She was lying through her teeth when she said she probably checked on her. She probably did not.

Now..here is the problem. Jeremy accepts a job that evening for the first time. When he leaves @ 5:20pm, he knows that DB is going to party as she comes home with a box of wine. This may or may not have been her drink of choice. I have known alcoholics that supplement their serious drinking days with wine on the off days.

Jeremy leaves for work and is expected home @ 10:30PM. He doesn't show up, doesn't call DB and works overtime (deja vu folks, I'm a Haleigh Cummings survivor) on the one night that he had ever worked. Why didn't JI come home or did he? He had to take a lunch bread some time during the ten hour shift. He had already worked a regular job that day. He was only home for two hours out of the past 21 hours.

So we have a father who worked all day and night and through the morning = his alibi
and a mother who didn't work all day but drank herself into oblivion and fell asleep = her alibi.

For those of us who live in the Logic Zone, this is a very odd coincidence that on the one night these two do this, a stranger enters in to steal a baby. Very unlikely, as far as I am concerned and some others may agree that there isn't much room for coincidences in a crime.

QUOTE:..."DB: “Um, Yeah. Between the time she went to bed and the time I went to bed, and uh, I gave her her bottle, I, I,
I
put her to sleep, and uh, that was the last time we seen her.”.....UNQUOTE

Lisa was given a bottle and put to bed and last seen between the time she went to bed and the time DB went to bed. So, between 6:40 and 10:30, apparently.

That's very vague IMO. Why is she unable to pin down the time line of last seeing Lisa any better than that?

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, she could have had a hazy memory from being drunk and maybe everything was so ordinary it didn't stand out in her memory... but IMO this is too vague. When it comes to timing events you might not be able to say if it was 8:30 or 8:45 but IMO she should be able to tell if she gave the baby a bottle early in the evening or shortly before going to sleep herself, before chatting with Shane for an hour and a half or after, and narrow the window. Now her timeline of seeing Lisa for the last time covers pretty much all of the evening.

I wonder when Jeremy saw his daughter for the last time.

There is that we again. Jeremy did not have the baby monitor on, he was at work, so why not "I had the baby monitor on?" She wouldn't expect that the children would wake up and react to noises from the baby monitor, would she?

Earlier in this thread, the question was raised as to whether the baby monitor was on that night.

Judge Jeanine Pirro of the Fox News Network asked the couple, "Did you hear anything?"

Lisa Irwin's mother, Deborah Bradley, said, "We had the baby monitor on. We always have one on."

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...al-new-details-about-night-baby-went-missing-

I was wondering if it was on. I see she is speaking for BOTH of them. Monitor on; she doesn't hear anything...okiedokiethen. She was alone but she responds with "WE had it on". WE always have it on". The pronoun "WE" is once again inserted. There was no WE on that night or was there? Do you see how this works?

This is the one time a truthful DB would use the word "I". She goes back and forth from I to we. This just doesn't happen when you are remembering and visualizing. She was alone, and was the one who was listening to the monitor alone. She is not taking responsibility for everything now, because she includes Jeremy in the scenario..

Here's the video from FOX's interview on Oct 17th where DB says "ask anyone who knows me" when she drinks she just goes to bed when she's had enough and sometimes doesn't say goodnight. Good interview. @2:00 but watch the whole thing. The first video at link.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...hey-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/#more-77721

Thank you for such a good link! How interesting to see the interviews all compared. Wow! just Wow! That is an eye opener. The stories they told change. Not good!

I wish eyes for lies would gvie an opinion of DB because she sure was moving those eyes around. Jeremy was behaving like a slug (will this be a modsnip?)

OMG ,can you imagine if your baby had actually been abducted and you didn't know what was happening to her ? Is she being abused ,molested ,fed? Is she cold or scared?
I know there's no "normal" 2 months after a child dies,but I think not knowing what was happening to a defenseless baby ,might be even worse.JMO.

Where are all these monster mothers coming from? God help all the babies and children out there who have insane, horrid mothers (parents). God bless Little Lisa, Little Haleigh, et. al.

Thank you for such a good link! How interesting to see the interviews all compared. Wow! just Wow! That is an eye opener. The stories they told change. Not good!

I wish eyes for lies would gvie an opinion of DB because she sure was moving those eyes around. Jeremy was a slug (will this be a modsnip?)

She's also laughing during parts of the interview. Nervous laughter maybe, but still...

I wonder when Jeremy saw his daughter for the last time.

I keep wondering the same. It's almost 2 months later and there have been multiple interviews with the parents, witnesses, lawyers... Still, we have no one saying they saw Baby Lisa at all on Oct. 3rd, though we know there were non-family members at the house. All we have is a "source" close to the family claiming that Samantha Brando saw an "apparently" fine Lisa at 4:30. This is not a direct claim from Samantha and no explanation for "apparently" is given. This is during the time that Jeremy Irwin was still at home, before leaving for his night job. Then, we have a "source" claiming that Samantha's 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:40 pm while her mom was on a liquor run. Again, this isn't coming directly from Samantha and we got no explanation as to how it was determined that this small child saw Lisa at 6:40 p.m. when the statement was released a month after-the-fact. So, imo, we have no reliable or direct claim of a sighting of Lisa outside of her parents on OCT 3rd.

We do know that at least 3 other adults were at or around the house that day and none of them has made a statement about seeing Lisa (which is not something I think LE would advise against, it's just a humanizing recollection of your last encounter with a missing baby which happens all the time in cases and poses no threat to the investigation imo). Nothing from Lisa's uncle Phil. Nothing from Samantha Brando. And, an admission that he was not even aware of Lisa's existence from Shane.

So, I agree. I think our window of opportunity for Lisa's removal starts much earlier than 6:40, or 10:30, or 11:30 on the evening of Oct 3rd. Until there is confirmation that someone else saw Lisa that day, imo, the last time Lisa is known to be alive and/or in the care of her family is evidenced by photos at the birthday party on OCT 2nd. JMO...

There is that we again. Jeremy did not have the baby monitor on, he was at work, so why not "I had the baby monitor on?" She wouldn't expect that the children would wake up and react to noises from the baby monitor, would she?

Good point, as usual Donjeta! No, she was referring to JI.

BTW, did you hear her say "The boys would not know anything"? Whoah....

How in the world would she know that they wouldn't?She was passed out from drinking...as she just said.

A natural thought process would be "I wonder if they boys know something". She never states that she ever asked them about Lisa. That is the first thing I would do. In retelling and visualizing, you would certainly include that in the interview. In all these interviews, she uses the word "Her" and so does JI. That has always bugged me.

another oddity:.. DB's father talks about giving her the phone on the 2nd. He then goes on to tell us how she was reprogramming them on Sunday. DB says she was reprogramming them on Monday, the 3rd.

I can't even fathom how the father would know what she was doing at her home on Sunday unless she told him that. These type of things really muddy up the waters.

Yllek, I like your post above. These two days are beginning to blur.

<modsnip> Whisperer, if you would keep up to date you would know that Jeremy is on video saying he last saw Lisa at 5:20 before he left for work.

I certainly understand why you feel the way you do. If you believe the parents are not involved, of course, you would feel frustrated. However, there are many people that are very suspicious of them. To know how they operate and what makes them tick, it certainly helpful in locating Lisa. Once a profile emerges and behavior/habits are identified, it is much easier to take a stab at a location.

I am very aware of what he said was the last time he saw her...doesn't mean it's true. He didn't elaborate or give any information on what she was doing, how she was. Samantha was with him, right? She claims kge also but weakens her claim by saying "Apparently" she was fine. In reality we have never heard from Samantha but this was reported.

Samantha says Lisa was apparently asleep. JI never offered anything up other than a solid time of his departure. Since I am clearly suspicious of the parents, why would I believe them?

I keep wondering the same. It's almost 2 months later and there have been multiple interviews with the parents, witnesses, lawyers... Still, we have no one saying they saw Baby Lisa at all on Oct. 3rd, though we know there were non-family members at the house. All we have is a "source" close to the family claiming that Samantha Brando saw an "apparently" fine Lisa at 4:30. This is not a direct claim from Samantha and no explanation for "apparently" is given. This is during the time that Jeremy Irwin was still at home, before leaving for his night job. Then, we have a "source" claiming that Samantha's 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:40 pm while her mom was on a liquor run. Again, this isn't coming directly from Samantha and we got no explanation as to how it was determined that this small child saw Lisa at 6:40 p.m. when the statement was released a month after-the-fact. So, imo, we have no reliable or direct claim of a sighting of Lisa outside of her parents on OCT 3rd.

We do know that at least 3 other adults were at or around the house that day and none of them has made a statement about seeing Lisa (which is not something I think LE would advise against, it's just a humanizing recollection of your last encounter with a missing baby which happens all the time in cases and poses no threat to the investigation imo). Nothing from Lisa's uncle Phil. Nothing from Samantha Brando. And, an admission that he was not even aware of Lisa's existence from Shane.

So, I agree. I think our window of opportunity for Lisa's removal starts much earlier than 6:40, or 10:30, or 11:30 on the evening of Oct 3rd. Until there is confirmation that someone else saw Lisa that day, imo, the last time Lisa is known to be alive and/or in the care of her family is evidenced by photos at the birthday party on OCT 2nd. JMO...
If LE wasn't confident of the last known sighting of the baby, dont you think we would be having a public statement from LE asking the public for information about this? We haven't so I am very comfortable that LE knows whether WE do or not.

If LE wasn't confident of the last known sighting of the baby, dont you think we would be having a public statement from LE asking the public for information about this? We haven't so I am very comfortable that LE knows whether WE do or not.

I agree. I don't know what LE knows or suspects is the last time Lisa was seen. They originally thought it was 10:30 pm on October 3rd. That came from LE. LE hasn't issued a new time since Debbi changed the last sighting time. I'm trying to get back to what we know for a fact, LE isn't telling us. So, sleuthing possibilities based on what is verified by someone other than the parents, that's all...

Doesn't mean the parents are the only possibility in my mind; there are others. It would help to narrow down possibilities if we knew for sure who last saw Lisa aside from the parents and when. JMO...

OMG ,can you imagine if your baby had actually been abducted and you didn't know what was happening to her ? Is she being abused ,molested ,fed? Is she cold or scared?
I know there's no "normal" 2 months after a child dies,but I think not knowing what was happening to a defenseless baby ,might be even worse.JMO.

BBM-That very statement right there is what breaks my heart into a million pieces and I have to shove those thoughts to the very back of my mind. I don't know that I could be strong enough to endure the "not knowing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf