Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you can link me up with some cases that this scenario actually happened...involving a child under one year of age, I would like to read about it.

It appears you may have missed the Haleigh Cummings case where the father married the POI within a month of the disappearance.

There are 2 that I can think of off the top of my head right now and they've been discussed about on this forum many times.

Baby Christopher and Baby Sabrina. If you still want links I can search for you.

Yes, I followed Haleigh's case for a while and played on the see saw for quite some time. Misty did it. Ron did it. They both did it. Then all these characters started to surface (as in this case) and I questioned whether or not either one really knew what happened to Haleigh. Maybe Ron/Misty are just as clueless as D & J.

On Monday, Oct 3rd, Jeremy Irwin left for work about 6:00am. He worked a full day and said he arrived home @ 3:00appr. He left for work again and planned to work till 10:30pm but decided to work longer and left Starbucks at 3:30am. This is about a 21 hr day of which he is alibied for 18 1/2 hours. I wonder when he took his breaks to eat, etc.

Imagine that...He decided to stay on the job after 10:30. At 10:30 Lisa invited her boy/s to sleep with her, totally having no kge of looking and checking her precious baby.

What are the chances of all the stars lining up for this stranger to come in and steal a ten month old? What are the odds? Of all the houses in KC, a stranger decides to go to this house on the only night the father is not there and takes an infant. This doesn't work for me...not even a little bit.

It could work either way, imo. Someone must have known dad was working late that night and decided to take Lisa?

Why is this benefactor supporting these parents? What made her choose them? There are many cases that could use some help with search teams and so forth...pretty obvious JI and DB aren't interested in employing any.

There has to be a connection with the benefactor and one of the parents.

I have no clue who it is except what has been speculated here about it being media related.

IIRC, this person/entity knew the family, fwiw

There are 2 that I can think of off the top of my head right now and they've been discussed about on this forum many times.

Baby Christopher and Baby Sabrina. If you still want links I can search for you.

Yes, I followed Haleigh's case for a while and played on the see saw for quite some time. Misty did it. Ron did it. They both did it. Then all these characters started to surface (as in this case) and I questioned whether or not either one really knew what happened to Haleigh. Maybe Ron/Misty are just as clueless as D & J.

How do you know that one/both of the parents aren't involved in both of these cases? I don't think innocence was ever mentioned. LE didn't have evidence. It is difficult with a parent. The only chances LE has is right in the beginning. Often times the parent will break and admit what they did and lead them to the baby. Once they lawyer up, it's over. They walk and the case goes unresolved... unless they find the body.

The only suspect that would have a grudge like that would be a person such as DB's husband. I assume he is sane. If he is a raving psychotic, and madly in love with his wife, then he should be considered. LE has gone over 900 leads and still want to talk with JI and DB separately. That says an awful lot.

LE has not pleaded for the public to help them. They are not out there warning the public. They would if they thought a maniac was on the loose. This is not the case.

I have seen many cases where LE didn't warn the public and people assumed a parent was involved and it turned out to be a stranger.

I don't think we can automatically assume because LE hasn't issued a public alert it has to be a family member. As a matter of fact, I've seen it very rarely done by LE in missing persons cases. Perhpas they don't want panic. People should be vigilant either way.

I guess I better get some shut eye. It's been enjoyable posting with you. Goodnight~n/t~

:eek:fftobed:

I just don't see dad standing by her if she killed their baby and that's why I believe she had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance. Someone wanted to hurt this family by taking their only baby girl and the only child they had together.

The question is who and why?

But how does he know whether she did or not? He wasn't there.

JMO but I think he suspected her at first. He looked very awkward in some of the early interviews, avoided looking at her, and I just got that impression. But I suppose he must stand by her now if he's not kicking her to the curb for not talking to the police.
I wonder when his feelings changed, if they did.

But how does he know whether she did or not? He wasn't there.

JMO but I think he suspected her at first. He looked very awkward in some of the early interviews, avoided looking at her, and I just got that impression. But I suppose he must stand by her now if he's not kicking her to the curb for not talking to the police.
I wonder when his feelings changed, if they did.

I agree he did look awkward in some of the early interviews.....actually even some of the later ones. A few mentioned the halloween video where she's left carrying the pumpkin and he walks ahead of her.

Yes, I realize he wasn't there. Perhaps some of the people coming forward the neighbour, talking to the children and the way he found the house that night convinced him she is not involved. Maybe her alleged drunkeness didn't phase him because he does the same? Maybe they're both drinkers, who knows. Just speculation.

I agree he did look awkward in some of the early interviews.....actually even some of the later ones. A few mentioned the halloween video where she's left carrying the pumpkin and he walks ahead of her.

Yes, I realize he wasn't there. Perhaps some of the people coming forward the neighbour, talking to the children and the way he found the house that night convinced him she is not involved. Maybe her alleged drunkeness didn't phase him because he does the same? Maybe they're both drinkers, who knows. Just speculation.

Hi n/t. I was kind of surprised at JI's lack of reaction to DB's claim of being drunk. He speaks about it here in this video (first one) at 4:00 in response to the interviewer asking him about his reaction to his wife's claim of drinking to the point of being drunk and not remembering facts from that night. He is so subdued. He reinforces her defense about drinking not "changing who a person is". It seems rehearsed to me, MOO.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...hey-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/#more-77721

Thread topic -

Police say parents are not answering vital questions #2

Let's steer this thread back onto the road, please. :)

*This post lands randomly*

If they are not answering vital questions from LE, IMO, It means:

A. DB killed BL and JI is helping her cover up.....

Either way they know where BL is and they don't want to be charged with anything.

I hope this is resolved real soon.

Who else's body would be in their bedroom? I'm sure that is another reason why they don't want to answer LE's questions because they will most likely bring up the DB smell in the bedroom.

So DB and JI have not sat down with LE and been questioned since Oct.8th. SY said that they have answered questions about tips since then.

The only way this is making sense to me is that Jersey was picked up on Oct.15th. I would bet my last dime that he has been questioned by LE regarding this case. In fact, I think if you look at the searches after Jersey was picked up, that he is feeding LE info. Now what he has told them, and what he knows, we have no idea.

But I'm betting LE wanting to question DB and JI separately has to do with what they are being told by Jersey. Either he acted alone and is telling them lies to cover his own behind, or he is telling them the truth and LE has some questions they need answered by DB. . .ones that she is unlikely to answer in the presence of JI.

All MOO of course.

Can anyone explain to me what the parents might be thinking almost 2 months after Lisa has been seen?
If they aren't willing to work closely with LE to find their baby ,what are they doing? I admit I'm suspicious of DB ,always have been,but for the sake of argument ,I'll assume she and JI are completely innocent. What now?
Are they assuming Baby Lisa is dead or will never be recovered? Just move on with their lives?
Are they using any resources to help find her? This isn't a missing kitten ,it's their baby.
Any ideas?

Miss James, according to their lawyer they are getting "100%" back to normal and "it" is getting easier every day. Speaks for itself IMHO. They moved on a long time ago, I saw Deborah putting flowers in a little memorial put outside the home for BL and that just struck me as so odd ~~

Miss James, according to their lawyer they are getting "100%" back to normal and "it" is getting easier every day. Speaks for itself IMHO. They moved on a long time ago, I saw Deborah putting flowers in a little memorial put outside the home for BL and that just struck me as so odd ~~

That just seems like they are aware that she is deceased & that is why they are doing nothing to find her. Laying low, waiting for people to move on & forget...

That is odd and reminds me of Billy Jean Dunn who said "Every day Hailey isn't found is a good day for me".
:banghead:

So DB and JI have not sat down with LE and been questioned since Oct.8th. SY said that they have answered questions about tips since then.

The only way this is making sense to me is that Jersey was picked up on Oct.15th. I would bet my last dime that he has been questioned by LE regarding this case. In fact, I think if you look at the searches after Jersey was picked up, that he is feeding LE info. Now what he has told them, and what he knows, we have no idea.

But I'm betting LE wanting to question DB and JI separately has to do with what they are being told by Jersey. Either he acted alone and is telling them lies to cover his own behind, or he is telling them the truth and LE has some questions they need answered by DB. . .ones that she is unlikely to answer in the presence of JI.

All MOO of course.

Hambrig,
I don't see-meaning I didn't find anything that points to the parents talking to LE after 10/8. Of course that doesn't mean I possibly overlooked a link. :innocent:

I bet you're right about Jersey's info he told LE. mo

Hi n/t. I was kind of surprised at JI's lack of reaction to DB's claim of being drunk. He speaks about it here in this video (first one) at 4:00 in response to the interviewer asking him about his reaction to his wife's claim of drinking to the point of being drunk and not remembering facts from that night. He is so subdued. He reinforces her defense about drinking not "changing who a person is". It seems rehearsed to me, MOO.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...hey-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/#more-77721

Hambrig,
I don't see-meaning I didn't find anything that points to the parents talking to LE after 10/8. Of course that doesn't mean I possibly overlooked a link. :innocent:

I bet you're right about Jersey's info he told LE. mo

SY did make a statement after Oct 8th that the parents were answering questions. . .not that they had come in and been interviewed. . just that they answered some questions regarding tips. I took that to mean they answered some questions over the phone. . .nothing hard hitting.

I am sure, just as I'm sure that the sky is blue, that Jersey is talking to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member