Police say parents are not answering vital questions #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We've been told by a mod not to mention money if it hasn't been verified. There is no evidence or proof they have gotten paid.

Ok, I'll withdraw my comment and leave it at narcissist.

JMO

I'm expecting to read that DB has finally obtained her divorce and has married JI. No surprise at all. Either JI harmed Lisa prior to going off to work and she died from the injury or Lisa died at the neglect or at the hands of DB. I can't imagine JI standing by his woman unless he was involved in some degree with what happened to Lisa. I can see that DB would feel equally guilty if Lisa was just left in her crib to die while mommy had her "adult time". JI had most likely been trying to get some sleep that day since he had to work nightshift. Lisa was most likely fussy since her mother claimed that she had a cold and daddy most likely didn't get any rest that day. Maybe he got tired of a crying baby. IMO, both of them are involved with what happened to Lisa, therefore they are stuck together like glue.

omg! that's right! Have to admit, it never crossed my mind. With a little money and some attorneys, that is just what she has to do to help her image. I sure hope her ex takes full advantage of it. Though he seems to have his own problems. It seems like DB's men have issues...they'd have to.

Ok, I'll withdraw my comment and leave it at narcissist.

JMO

Oh yeah...you better do that.

I'm sure these mods have enough on their hands. It was remarked how many alerts they are getting all the time on the Lisa Board.

You better implicate SB then, because that means she lied when she said she saw BL earlier that evening and everything was 'fine'.

Who else are we going to implicate? The kids, since they were in the house the whole time while DB was outside drinking?

Large conspiracy's always work great when covering up a crime. There's little chance for someone to slip up and say something to reveal the cover up.

Obtaining a search warrant is usually protocol when LE expect to seize evidence.

JMO
If there was evidence to be seized in the first 3 days of only LE being in the house, we would have seen a search warrant obtained then. The house was turned back over to the parents after this. What good would a search warrant be after this and why let the parents back in?

Oh yeah...you better do that.

I'm sure these mods have enough on their hands. It was remarked how many alerts they are getting all the time on the Lisa Board.

well, then, my humble apologies for suggesting $$$. I wasn't aware it wasn't allowed.

No I didn't say that. I think LE has resolved the case.

JMO

Now your really confusing me. When was this case resolved? No one has been arrested or brought to trial.

O/T It's great this forum is somewhat active again. Even if we disagree...

You've got proof that bag was on the window before the searches? Because if it was I'm not sure LE would nicely put the bags over the window after they were done checking the windows. But that's O/T.

What complaint are you referring to?

I'm pretty sure cops would like the answers to come directly from the parents.

You don't know what skeletons they have and neither do I but I'm betting it is significant and that's why they won't answer questions separately. And that's really okay with me. In the end, the punishment will be that much worse.

JMO

BBM Initial interviews; who has tax info on hand during an impromptu interview w/LE?
Is there an assumption that LE is inadequate in their interviews? LE didn't know the right questions to ask?

What about the FBI?
What of the search of the house at Lister?
Didn't they, literally, tear a house apart, after searching in the well under it's deck?

As InDaMiddle, a local who sees Deborah and Jeremy when they are out and about AND when IDM just happens to be driving by their house BECAUSE IDM lives down the block, has stated, LE searched the yards, the house and the neighbor's houses.

Remember the x-ray equipment LE had? Were there shots of Lisa's body embedded in a wall? Apparently not; the parents have not been arrested.

There is this thing called investigatory procedure; LE takes what they have, they compare it with other agencies involved.

KCMOPD has stated that the parents are cooperating AFTER saying they weren't cooperating. IF KCMOPD is satisfied w/the parents cooperation then I am, as well.

well, then, my humble apologies for suggesting $$$. I wasn't aware it wasn't allowed.

don't worry about it...mods get alerted frequently by a few posters here w/e we say something that may be controversial. I suppose money has now joined the list. It was news to me also.

Just curious -

Are any of you guys suffering from motion sicknesss with all the spinning around in circles?

Or maybe really bad headaches from the :banghead: for days on end? ;)

I do appreciate & respect all of your dedication to Lisa. :heartluv:

Carry on & be careful not to inflict pain upon yourselves. lol

If there was evidence to be seized in the first 3 days of only LE being in the house, we would have seen a search warrant obtained then. The house was turned back over to the parents after this. What good would a search warrant be after this and why let the parents back in?

The parents lived in the house so whether it was now or later is irrelevant. A search warrant helps preserve the chain of custody. Scott Peterson allowed his house to be searched and LE returned later with a search warrant and seized items. People think cops are finished and they move items or get lax. Cops swoop back in. Christopher Edwards was convicted of Jessica O'Grady's murder even though her body was never found. A second search of his bedroom turned up a sword the jury concluded was the murder weapon because of all the blood evidence. There is one thing of which I am certain and that is that the collective KCPD and FBI are smarter than their un-named suspects.

JMO

I think LE's strategy will be to indict them both.

JMO

IF that were to happen, it would be the grand jury. How many grand juries have there been in this case now? The Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States states in part: "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia when in actual service in time of War or public danger". [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indictment"]Indictment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

BBM Initial interviews; who has tax info on hand during an impromptu interview w/LE?
Is there an assumption that LE is inadequate in their interviews? LE didn't know the right questions to ask?

What about the FBI?
What of the search of the house at Lister?
Didn't they, literally, tear a house apart, after searching in the well under it's deck?

As InDaMiddle, a local who sees Deborah and Jeremy when they are out and about AND when IDM just happens to be driving by their house BECAUSE IDM lives down the block, has stated, LE searched the yards, the house and the neighbor's houses.

Remember the x-ray equipment LE had? Were there shots of Lisa's body embedded in a wall? Apparently not; the parents have not been arrested.

There is this thing called investigatory procedure; LE takes what they have, they compare it with other agencies involved.

KCMOPD has stated that the parents are cooperating AFTER saying they weren't cooperating. IF KCMOPD is satisfied w/the parents cooperation then I am, as well.

I'm not. Isn't it great each of us is allowed to have our own opinion?

btw, there may very well be evidence we don't know about it.

JMO

IF that were to happen, it would be the grand jury. How many grand juries have there been in this case now? The Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States states in part: "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia when in actual service in time of War or public danger". Indictment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Law Enforcement includes state and federal prosecutors so I'm not understanding your point. The way to avoid a preliminary hearing is via a Grand Jury indictment and the hurdle is very low to obtain one.

JMO

Ok, many snipped posts for clarity.
I don't know how many of you actually ever talked to the FBI but it is very unlikely that these two are "talking" with them
I have. Many times for this very case. They were far more visible and asked many more questions than KCPD ever did.

Up till recently the FBI didn't talk much to LE and I suspect that hasn't changed all that much.
Huh? FBI was here in the very first hours, called in by KCPD.

People are now telling us this couple has good relationships, really? Still waiting to find any PICS of Jeremy's parents with Lisa. Any pics of Jeremy and Deb with his parents? And now we are hearing what wonderful parents JI/DB are....sure, Just like all the other parents who use drugs, alcohol and lose their kids. ..But "they were such good parents"...say the family, friends.
What does pictures with grandparents have to do with anything? I dont have very many pics of my kids with their gp's, but it in no way means they are not very much loved by each other. We are usually too busy visiting to worry about piddly things as taking a pic of it. And what evidence is there of ANY drug use?

...anyone ever here more about the complaint filed and given to Jeremy around the time this happened? Looks like that disappeared.

...Come think of it, there aren't very many pics of Lisa at all. One gets the impression that the few momentos showed were recently placed there. Just looking at her nursery is creepy. It is cold, dark and ugly with a very large black bag covering a window, using duck tape. No sun or light for Lisa. It doesn't show any warmth and ,imo, love.

What complaint?
I have posted a whole entire album of pics that I found online somewhere on these threads. MANY pics.
And if anybody thinks LE left plastic covering the windows would have to think LE did a very poor investigation. They would be wondering what it was covering in the many times they were in. You would think that of the dozens of LE that were in and out of the place at least one of them would take the initiative to pull it down and investigate. Not one of them wondered?

They have only spoken to LE one time- separately. Then they became uncomfortable.

And what of little Lisa? Is she comfortable, uncomfortable??

It's sad that these parents put their own comfort above that of their missing baby.
Where is it said one time separately? They went in several times and I am sure they had separate interviews each time.

People are counting the morning these parents told LE about Lisa missing an interview. That is a reporting. Responding officers don't ask too many questions at that time.

They didn't ask too many question the first day of 11 hours of questioning? What did they do then?

The amount of defending and making excuses for parents who use drugs and/or drink alcohol and lose their children is real hard to comprehend.
Again, what drug use? Keeping repeating this does not make it a fact.

It is too late now for Lisa and to interview them. They have been coached and they present a solid front, not wanting to leave each other's side. My guess is out of fear. together they are strong, apart they are weak.

They needed to get these two in the first week...and break them down. Yes, I said break them down. That is the way you do it. LE did it with that girl across town, she broke and told them where she put the baby.
If it is too late, then why all of the complaining about why they wont do it?
And they did have them the first week. They did try to break them down and it didn't work. The girl on the other side of the state broke down almost immediately because she was guilty. These parents did not break down after being interrogated on multiple occasions.

We have a drunk mother, a failed poly and a cadaver dog hit, yet people are knocking themselves out to defend them. This is just not good enough.

When you combine no intruder through the window, no prints or dna of a stranger, no dogs barking and no monitor heard a baby make a sound for checking up, for eleven hours, that's almost an indictment....YET some are more than willing to give them the benefit of the doubt?
What did the dog hit on? Did the other dogs hit on anything? If not, then no, it was not good enough.

I can't imagine JI standing by his woman unless he was involved in some degree with what happened to Lisa. I can see that DB would feel equally guilty if Lisa was just left in her crib to die while mommy had her "adult time". JI had most likely been trying to get some sleep that day since he had to work nightshift. Lisa was most likely fussy since her mother claimed that she had a cold and daddy most likely didn't get any rest that day. Maybe he got tired of a crying baby. IMO, both of them are involved with what happened to Lisa, therefore they are stuck together like glue.
He very well could be standing by her because he thinks she did not have anything to do with it. If the baby died in the crib (or any bed for that matter), the dogs would have hit on it and it would have been taken as evidence. They are all still there and not on the inventory sheet. And to think that this happened before he went to work, then we have more people that lied about seeing her that evening. You have to believe somebody. Just because you dont like what they say doesn't mean that you can just discount it.

Grand Juries meet frequently and can be at the state or federal level. Not much evidence is needed. Indictments can be sealed.

JMO

If not much evidence is needed, then why no arrest yet?

It's their child. If the police asked them to hang upside down wearing purple pants and a green shirt, why shouldn't they do it?

I have no idea what the police want to ask them separately, but it's not like they are asking them to submit to something that takes much effort. If it brings Lisa home, why not try?

Yeah, pretty much nothing I can think of that I wouldn't do to find any of my four kids. From my understanding, they haven't spoken to KCPD since the first week, and the story changed many times since then, from the accounts I saw the parents give on TV. This BS of lawyering up & changing whatever rules/law you choose is despicable. It's sickening that $$$ talks in the US, it's all about how much you have or what "connections" you have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019
Back