Police say parents are not answering vital questions #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/0...st-time-in-months-ahead-of-dr-phil-interview/

Picerno on MK. More information about the police interview. It was a joint interview with members of KCPD, FBI and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

If you want the real run down of what probably went down, listen to Mark Fuhrman had to say about at the end of the video. it. As I have said. If she can pass a poly, the Def Attorneys would give her one and tell all about it on every channel, computer, TV and newspaper available. The meeting sounded like a publicity ploy. It was a meeting not a place for interrogation which is what needs to be done and will never be done with these two attorneys they have to hide behind. These attorneys care nothing about finding Lisa...nothing. This is all a sham. Cindy A knew Caylee was dead and put on a show for a year. Heck, she even cremated her bones and later said she was still alive.

This is spin and nothing more. These parents know what happened to their daughter.

The rich benefactor is friends with Craig Hill from the NCMEC.

Mr Hill wanted LE to be present in their meeting. (it sounds like the parents' point was to meet with Mr. Hill and not LE? )

DB has been conducting her own investigation and gave them tips about her neighbors.

John Picerno sees no problem with the method of questioning in that meeting.

There was a lead in Tampa recently.

He compares the lights on/off story to fender benders in which three witnesses see three different things.

He trusts that DB told the truth to the best of her ability from the beginning.

A talking head says he disagrees that it's no big deal about the lights, says that if you make up things about the scene when you have just discovered a body or a child missing it's a problem.

Talking about the polygraph, saying that police can say you failed to put the pressure on or say you passed to take some off.

Talking about why they're on Dr. Phil: TH thinks it's because of the image because Dr. P is going to be sympathetic.

I don't know why this benefactor has given them all this help. I want to know the connection she has with this couple, well DB. I don't think she is paying for Joe T but don't know. It has been said she brought in Bill S. and Bill S brought in Joe T. . It would be good to know why this particular case has rated such media attention when the parents didn't even want it. The high priced lawyer, hired indirectly by the benefactor has given wheels to this case.

Oh, they didn't mind going on talk shows and licensing video or pics though. This case is getting disgusting. I think the powers-that-be will make it big, they have to make some money. It is time for this benefactor to come out of hiding and state why she is working so hard behind the scenes for this despicable couple.

Mr Hill wanted LE to be present in their meeting. (it sounds like the parents' point was to meet with Mr. Hill and not LE? )

DB has been conducting her own investigation and gave them tips about her neighbors. John Picerno sees no problem with the method of questioning in that meeting.

He compares the lights on/off story to fender benders in which three witnesses see three different things.

A talking head says he disagrees that it's no big deal about the lights, says that if you make up things about the scene when you have just discovered a body or a child missing it's a problem.

Talking about the polygraph, saying that police can say you failed to put the pressure on or say you passed to take some off.

Talking about why they're on Dr. Phil: TH thinks it's because of the image because Dr. P is going to be sympathetic.

Watch out neighbors......I hear a bus coming. :innocent:

I love Mark Fuhrman. He uses common sense. These two are playing the media. I should restrain myself since I haven't even seen the show yet but I am getting prepared because I know I am going to go ballistic.

....Grrrr, DB promoting the show, doesn't that take the cake? She may have gone to the Anthony seminar on how to make money when your child is missing.

Everytime there is a lead, it is their defense attorney alerting to it. Since they are not there to find Lisa, you can assume they have a special line that callers can use to tell them about it. Then they call LE and send them on another wild goose chase.

Since we were told DB is doing her own investigation, you can take that to the blood bank.

I hope LE releases something more...like the 911 tape.

DB has been conducting her own investigation and gave them tips about her neighbors.

John Picerno sees no problem with the method of questioning in that meeting.

1st BBM I really hope this isn't the case. I really hope that after leading people to believe they went in to talk to LE, meaning answering questions, that all it really was was NCMEC asking LE to sit in to listen to DB's own investigation.

2nd BBM, I don't see that comparison. And I don't understand this need now after all this time to try to back away from what JI said. He said most of the lights were on, DB said she had turned them off. THAT'S what's important. Whether it was all or most, that's not the issue. What is the reason for this backtrack? :waitasec:

JMHO

.."DB has been conducting her own investigation and gave them tips about her neighbors..."

....well, that news may bring pitchforks and torches to their door.

If you want the real run down of what probably went down, listen to Mark Fuhrman had to say about at the end of the video.

whisp--

the video won't play for me... (might be blocked for canada)... what does he say?

this snippet from the link --

According to Picerno, mother Deborah Bradley brought notes from her own personal investigation that she hoped would “give them tips and clues as to the players that she knows are in that neighborhood and who were around at that time.”

-- reminds me of the jonbenet ramsey case and how the parents attempted to throw their friends and neighbours (basically whoever they could think of) under the bus... all to deflect deflect deflect.

RHG...what media player are you using? It is a long video. Is your computer a new one? sometimes you have to switch from x64 bit to x32 bit on Explorer..guessing on your browser. That's what is was like a year or two ago..probably not so anymore.

Watch out neighbors......I hear a bus coming. :innocent:

Seriously, she's that ignorant? I'm sure a lot of her neighbors have their own tales to tell, but have kept silent because they've felt bad for her.

The Ramsey's had their own private investigators too - come to find out, they were hired to follow bogus leads, stun gun pigs, throw innocent people under the bus, and then go on National TV to talk about all of it as if it all pointed to their innocence. IMO, this is straight from their playbook.

To this day my mother believes an intruder came through the window (thanks to Lou Smit demonstrating it), of their house and that Santa probably did it. She followed the case only in the news.

Another circus, complete with all the usual clowns.

The Dr. Phil show was pre-recorded - they met with police yesterday (Thursday) according to MSM

Didn't they say, on the show, that they had recently met with LE? Even if the show was pre-recorded, it would have been before the show, or that soundbite was added in later.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/02/0...st-time-in-months-ahead-of-dr-phil-interview/

Picerno on MK. More information about the police interview. It was a joint interview with members of KCPD, FBI and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"Picerno said the meeting took place in the form of a question-and-answer session, with both Kansas City police and FBI present; it lasted approximately 90 minutes. According to Picerno, mother Deborah Bradley brought notes from her own personal investigation that she hoped would “give them tips and clues as to the players that she knows are in that neighborhood and who were around at that time.”

I wonder what "that were around at that time" means. The only neighbors around at that time, that have been mentioned so far, were the two SB's. Were there more? Is her drunk memory clearing? She doesn't remember if she checked on Lisa, but she's beginning to remember other people being "around" at that time?

Makes me think someone else may have come forward to say they saw her the night Lisa disappeared. Another lie by omission?

she may have meant "at that time" to be more general as in "that week" or "that month" and not necessarily "that evening" or "day".

wording that statement this way allows for a wider span of time and more people (players) to "possibly" be involved and imo, deflect attention from her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tx-tinman
Back