Police say parents are not answering vital questions #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have DB and JI's attorneys offered an explanation of what they feel is the most likely reason there was a cadaver hit in the bedroom? I would think that if I were in that position and innocent, I would research what had previously happened in that house (in that spot). If I were innocent and there was a hit, I would have to have an explanation...it would kill me to think that someone possibly did something to my child and a cadaver dog picked up on it. Of course, unless they know why there was a hit in that spot. If the parents and the attorney know why, obviously they wouldn't be dying to figure it out and explain and would just brush it off as an inaccurate hit, feces or some other body fluid or a death of an ex resident. Which is the only explanation that I have heard so far. As an innocent parent, that wouldn't be good enough for me...I would need to know. I know some doubt the accuracy of this hit or the dogs used, but I have read way too many stories lately where the dogs have helped find missing (alive or sadly not alive) people to not have good faith in the dogs that they used.

Have DB and JI's attorneys offered an explanation of what they feel is the most likely reason there was a cadaver hit in the bedroom? I would think that if I were in that position and innocent, I would research what had previously happened in that house (in that spot). If I were innocent and there was a hit, I would have to have an explanation...it would kill me to think that someone possibly did something to my child and a cadaver dog picked up on it. Of course, unless they know why there was a hit in that spot. If the parents and the attorney know why, obviously they wouldn't be dying to figure it out and explain and would just brush it off as an inaccurate hit, feces or some other body fluid or a death of an ex resident. Which is the only explanation that I have heard so far. As an innocent parent, that wouldn't be good enough for me...I would need to know. I know some doubt the accuracy of this hit or the dogs used, but I have read way too many stories lately where the dogs have helped find missing (alive or sadly not alive) people to not have good faith in the dogs that they used.

I bumped a thread for discussing the dog hit.

First it would require LE to share where this "exact" spot was with the defense. No charges have been filed so they don't have to share any info with the defense.

I haven't quite figured out this posting thing, but I am trying to reply to you In Da Middle :) What I am trying to say is that I don't believe that the police are trying to get the parents in there seperately to interrogate them for 20 hours to get them to admit to something that they didn't do. I don't think DB and JI or their attorneys think that. I am sure if DB and JI said "we come in seperately for 2 hours only with our attorney and if we are threatened, we leave" that would be enough for LE. It is a start. As far as breaking someone innocent down into confessing they are guilty in reasonable circumstances (like what I stated above which I am only assuming LE would be more than happy to have from the parents), I don't think that is going to happen. As far as the 5th amendment goes, if you are innocent then how would you be incriminating yourself? The 5th amendment woudn't be a concern of mine if my daughter were missing. If I were guilty of a crime, I would do exactly what they are doing right now...which puts it into perspective for me. Like I said, though...I really want to be wrong. My son is at the age Baby Lisa was when she went missing and I cannot imagine life without him. My personal belief is that it was an accident and I am sure their hearts are breaking regardless.

Ok. . .it's here. . .

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

I think what I was recalling, and yes I concede that I was a bit off. . .:crazy:, was this. . .

Investigative interviews with the people involved revealed conflicting information for clear direction in the investigation.

Take that for whatever it's worth.

But interestingly, during my search for the affidavit, I came across the 10/7 Today show interview.

Ms. BRADLEY:
It doesn't -- it doesn't -- We don't -- we don't care -- we don't care what anybody says or thinks or, we don't care what they think. I mean, we -- our concern is to find -- is to find Lisa , to find our Lisa and bring her home because that's what we want and I don't care what we have to go through to get it.

and

Mr. IRWIN
I have not been asked to. I'd be willing to do whatever it takes to bring my daughter Lisa home where she belongs. If that's what it takes, that's what -IRWIN:- that's what we can do. But, we're still looking for her.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813...issing-tot-cops-said-you-did-it/#.Tyol6cUXA6J

I wonder what's changed since then. :waitasec:

Thanks hambirg. BBM . I wonder who the "people involved" are? Debbie and SB? Debbie and PN? SB and Jeremy? The boys and ? It could be any number of people involved in this case.

I'm still here for sweet baby Lisa.

Waving to Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.......letting you know I will never forget this precious child, nor you.

I have deleted my last comment. This case is too emotionally charged. Many who say they are not convinced the family is guilty are upset by those that think they are. Therefore no logical discussion can take place. All is comes down to is back and forth posting and demanding a fact only board.
'
Since many cases don't have facts, behavior and speech are analyzed and some don't think that is fair either...because it is not a fact. Some demand hard evidence and will accept nothing less. One cadaver dog is not enough, etc.

My conclusion is that nothing will convince those "with no opinion one way or the other" except hard evidence of a body or blood...and sometimes that won't be enough, as we know.

We have watched Kyron and many other cases go unsolved because it is almost impossible to convict a perp w/o a body or confession. And it the body is out in the elements the "people with no opinion" will never be convinced the party is guilty because the evidence is destroyed.

We have reached a new era in this country where if you hide a body well enough and leave no DNA,..hire a criminal defense attorney in the beginning (ala Teri Horman) you can literally get away with murder.

You are so right, Whisperer. The list of cases that fit this scenario is growing exponentially longer and longer, and I think much of the influence has been from the FCA and JB model; just follow that and get away with murder. No DNA evidence? No problem.

This trend is absolutely appalling and it is a very dangerous road we are on, imo.

As far as interrogatig them again..it's not going to happen. JP/JT want LE to be nice. You don't get anywhere in a case like this being nice and having attorneys next to you.

Sure they can be nice about who you know etc., but when it comes time to confront them on the serious stuff, they will not answer and will leave, deeming PoPp being mean. They done it before. They will do it again. So if LE has to call them, they will...and it will be about mundane stuff for they will never get the chance to question them the way they need to. It is over. Defense wins till and when they find Lisa.

It is not likely that the parents know nothing. It is very likely they are involved in the disappearance of their daughter. Their behavior tells the story. LE can't convict on behavior. They hid Lisa well...gotta give them that. If DB took her, my guess would be a dumpster outside the neighborhood. If JI/PN, there is not enough info on either of these two. JI's comfort zone is that house. I don't know what his routine is and how closely he follows one. He is a loner type and my guess feels most at ease in that house. How far does he travel to work each day? Does he go the same route or does he change all the time? I never did find out what Starbucks he worked till 3:30am, if that was the quitting time. Does Starbucks have security cameras inside and outside? Don't know anything much about this case. I am still wondering if JI had the van every day...or was that unusual for him to have it that night. Did he work alone? Did he drive the other worker (owner) home? I think the owner lives in Overland Park and I have no idea how far that is from his house.

As far as interrogatig them again..it's not going to happen. JP/JT want LE to be nice. You don't get anywhere in a case like this being nice and having attorneys next to you.

Sure they can be nice about who you know etc., but when it comes time to confront them on the serious stuff, they will not answer and will leave, deeming PoPp being mean. They done it before. They will do it again. So if LE has to call them, they will...and it will be about mundane stuff for they will never get the chance to question them the way they need to. It is over. Defense wins till and when they find Lisa.

It is not likely that the parents know nothing. It is very likely they are involved in the disappearance of their daughter. Their behavior tells the story. LE can't convict on behavior. They hid Lisa well...gotta give them that. If DB took her, my guess would be a dumpster outside the neighborhood. If JI/PN, there is not enough info on either of these two. JI's comfort zone is that house. I don't know what his routine is and how closely he follows one. He is a loner type and my guess feels most at ease in that house. How far does he travel to work each day? Does he go the same route or does he change all the time? I never did find out what Starbucks he worked till 3:30am, if that was the quitting time. Does Starbucks have security cameras inside and outside? Don't know anything much about this case. I am still wondering if JI had the van every day...or was that unusual for him to have it that night. Did he work alone? Did he drive the other worker (owner) home? I think the owner lives in Overland Park and I have no idea how far that is from his house.

You seem to have no issue theorizing that PN may be involved somehow when there is no evidence to support it. I'm curious why you don't do the same for SB or even Shane, who visited DB that evening? Since it seems there is just as much evidence that he would be involved somehow as there is for PN.

Thanks hambirg. BBM . I wonder who the "people involved" are? Debbie and SB? Debbie and PN? SB and Jeremy? The boys and ? It could be any number of people involved in this case.

This is true. But if you were the parents of a missing baby and you found out there was "conflicting information" wouldn't you be raising holy hell to try and find out from who and what it was, if you had nothing to do with your baby's disappearance? And then wouldn't you be demanding that LE get to the bottom of it? I think they know who the source of "conflicting information" is.

MOO

This is true. But if you were the parents of a missing baby and you found out there was "conflicting information" wouldn't you be raising holy hell to try and find out from who and what it was, if you had nothing to do with your baby's disappearance? And then wouldn't you be demanding that LE get to the bottom of it? I think they know who the source of "conflicting information" is.

MOO
BMM. I not sure if LE needs a reminder to do their job. But you could be right.

I was hoping LE would release more the closer we get to the talk show. AS soon as they heard they released part of the video cam. I am anxious to hear more.

KCPD did not want to release anything. They denied the initial request. KCTV5 got their attorney involved to get what was released. KCPD says more has been redacted and are refusing to release more.

I alerted on my post with the article to get clarification on whether we can discuss it here. The Phil thread is locked still. (I've been so close to TO's of late I am a bit skittish) I am sure a Mod will be along soon. :)

KCPD did not want to release anything. They denied the initial request. KCTV5 got their attorney involved to get what was released. KCPD says more has been redacted and are refusing to release more.

You are correct, bad bad defense lawyers got it released. :floorlaugh:

I alerted on my post with the article to get clarification on whether we can discuss it here. The Phil thread is locked still. (I've been so close to TO's of late I am a bit skittish) I am sure a Mod will be along soon. :)

I suggest the mods put up a thread for today. there's the Jersey plea this morning. There's the KMBC and KSHB stories on the Dr. Phil interview.
there could be a lot of baby lisa developments today. I hope and pray they result in her being found safe and sound!!

I re-opened the Dr. Phil thread and moved the posts concerning it over there.

I suggest the mods put up a thread for today. there's the Jersey plea this morning. There's the KMBC and KSHB stories on the Dr. Phil interview.
there could be a lot of baby lisa developments today. I hope and pray they result in her being found safe and sound!!

I know we have the Jersey and MW thread, but I'm not completely up to date on which charges in what case he was pleading to. Someone may want to generate a new thread if it does not involve MW, so all the info doesn't get mixed up and hard to find when you need to search for it one day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back