Found Safe WA - Seraya Aung Harmon, 2, Pullman, 29 May 2024 *father and daughter went on a fishing trip in Montana but did not return* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And lemme guess, she will be well-represented and will testify against the others and will skate clear of this with about 15 minutes of community service. Next time maybe she'll take the trip to Italy over the slide into felonies.

JMO
Maybe that's also why her name isn't in the media yet. Maybe her attorney is already pulling strings.

In the indictment I believe one of the 2 redacted names was Aaron’s dad. IMO the names were redacted when the indictment was made public until the other two people that were indicted are in custody as a safety precaution.
you may be right, regardless, I am very happy to see that the grand jury is holding those who assisted this abduction accountable.

The third person might be vacationing in Italy.

jmo

What better way to begin "recovering from her ordeal".

She sooo should have picked door #2 back in June.... now she's standing charges for a federal crime! My money is on her throwing Aaron and Jaimes under the bus as soon as she is able. Pretty sure that's how it's going to go down.

If anyone knows... how can we find the actual indictment on this federal case? Please share if you know, thank you!

I'm still surprised they were able to cross the border so readily with a child in tow!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back