Police say parents are not answering vital questions #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have heard from some locals in the neighborhood but none mention a word about DB walking the boys to school and baby Lisa in the stroller as she does it. We have no pics at all of Lisa and Jeremy's family and I suspect he didn't get along with any of them. I am allowed to voice my opinion and it is my opiinion that he not a social butterfly by any stretch of the imagination.

The only pics we see of the happy go lucky family is with DB's relatives. I saw a video of Ji's parents and they seemed lovely. I don't think they know anything at all about DB or their grandchild Lisa....emphasis on "anything".

bbm = not sure I understand. I don't think we, the public, were privy to ANY conversation DB had the FIRST DAY are we? Anything she said to the police, we wouldn't know if she repeated that later, changed it or omitted it would we?

JMO, if she didn't change her story to the police from the first day I don't understand why the Amber Alert published by the police referenced Lisa as having been seen at a time when she wasn't, according to a later story.

Do you think the police knowingly gave the wrong time as her last seen time? Why?

Sorry, I didn't mean YOU in particular thought that, I just meant it in general. That because she was so 'drunk' she wouldn't have gotten rid of the receipt but people think she was capable of some amazing maneuvers in such a state...

Drunks can do amazing things in a blackout!

But how would DB/ and or JI have the kind of money someone would expect to do a heinous act like this? Even if it was say, a drug addict, you wouldn't think they would agree to hide a dead child for $20. DB and JI didnt have the money to pay their cell phone bill, so how would they have money for a pay off?

I don't know how a $100,000.00 benefactor appeared out of nowhere.

It could have been a relative that helped her. Many live within 10 minutes of her. Look at her cousin who showed up from out of town and started running the show almost from day one - not at all saying he was involved, just that they take care of their own. How did Tac get involved. There are lots of high profile kidnappings these days...haven't seen him around on any of them.

Irwin/Bradley pulled an AK-47 (Tac), when a revolver (any ambulance chaser), would have worked fine to protect their rights during interviews.

These things we know for a fact.

I just joined Websleuths, but have been reading the forums ever since Baby Lisa went missing. I am originally from Kansas, so this case was all over my friends' Facebook pages when she first went missing. I am so sad that her parents haven't kept her in the news because that is what she deserves...parents that never give up. I was talking with my parents the other day and I brought up Baby Lisa and how her parents won't do seperate interviews with the police. My mom asked why and I told her it was because they felt victimized by the police and that they had stated the police accused them of doing something to her. My dad (ever the voice of reason) chimed in with "So what?" The moment when you realize your parents are always right :) Innocent parents say "so what" and then get their *advertiser censored***s to the police station. Period.

I just joined Websleuths, but have been reading the forums ever since Baby Lisa went missing. I am originally from Kansas, so this case was all over my friends' Facebook pages when she first went missing. I am so sad that her parents haven't kept her in the news because that is what she deserves...parents that never give up. I was talking with my parents the other day and I brought up Baby Lisa and how her parents won't do seperate interviews with the police. My mom asked why and I told her it was because they felt victimized by the police and that they had stated the police accused them of doing something to her. My dad (ever the voice of reason) chimed in with "So what?" The moment when you realize your parents are always right :) Innocent parents say "so what" and then get their *advertiser censored***s to the police station. Period.

What a great post..glad to see you.

:welcome4:

I don't know how a $100,000.00 benefactor appeared out of nowhere.

It could have been a relative that helped her. Many live within 10 minutes of her. Look at her cousin who showed up from out of town and started running the show almost from day one - not at all saying he was involved, just that they take care of their own. How did Tac get involved. There are lots of high profile kidnappings these days...haven't seen him around on any of them.

Irwin/Bradley pulled an AK-47 (Tac), when a revolver (any ambulance chaser), would have worked fine to protect their rights during interviews.

These things we know for a fact.

DB must be conncected to money somehow. I just saw the video just posted by a mod that she is connected to the family...how, I would like to know.

The cousen showed up at Phil's. Did all the talking and went back to Texas. The B is from Texas. What is the connection? I bet some know the answers BUT aren't allowed to say. Your are right, VLpate they have the biggest GUN we know of, to defend them. The benefactor is loaded.

One other thing Joe T said on that tape was the boys heard soemthing. He offered up a little of what they heard and it was "Clicking". I don't know how good very young boys are at describing sound...but it's a start. I wonder what time it was when they heard it but we will never know.

Wouldn't any parent who were looking for their baby on that first night, wake up the boys and ask them what they saw and heard? That would be the first thing any parent would do. It would be a first reaction. Neither parent expresses one thing about the boys. They have explained that they don't want to upset them. Sure you don't. They were also used as an excuse to get rid of vigils on their lawn. DB is a Drama Queen (MO) and she would have raised the roof and thrown herself all over that house if Lisa disappeared; she also would have grilled those boys; she also would have banged on every door in the neighborhood. Her personality is strong and she is no shrinking violet. She didn't just sit there and sob if somebody stole her daughter.

But they did allow a camera to follow along on Halloween to video the boys trick-or-treating. I find it insulting that they did this and am very suspicious that there was a gift given in the filming. This had nothing to do with help finding Lisa. In fact, maybe she could get the benefactor in there to diff up some money for some search teams to help out LE in searchint.

whisperer
Wouldn't any parent who were looking for their baby on that first night, wake up the boys and ask them what they saw and heard? That would be the first thing any parent would do. It would be a first reaction. Neither parent expresses one thing about the boys. They have explained that they don't want to upset them. Sure you don't. They were also used as an excuse to get rid of vigils on their lawn.
I can't imagine the parents not asking the boys what they saw or heard. The rest of your post is well--- imo spot on.

Thanks nursebeeme for bumping the original post of this thread.

Reading the linked ABC News article from Oct. 18 brought a couple of things for me to ponder.

This is a quote from KCPD Captain Young.

"There are things the detectives need to flesh out with the parents that only they would know and we no longer have that opportunity to sit down with them," Young told ABC News this afternoon. "We have not had an unrestricted conversation since Oct. 8th."

So Captain Young states that LE needs information that has to come from both Debbie and Jeremy. And apparently restrictions in ongoing conversations are preventing them from getting this. I assume "restrictions" means "lawyers".

Then we have this quote from Captain Young.

Young conceded that the parents have spoken with detectives since Oct. 8, but only to clarify information about tips that have come in.

He said the contact has been limited to conversations about details that need to be cleared up such as, "Do you know this person?"

So in regards to tips coming in to LE, DB/JI are helping to "clarify" and to "clear up" certain things like whether they know certain people. I wonder what the "tips" that Captain Young refers to entail? Are these tips only phone tips or tips coming from interviews of individuals?

Debbie and Jeremy seem to answer questions (at the minimum) about knowing certain people that have come to LE's attention. But LE needs to "flesh out" certain things. What does that mean? To add details? To fill out somehow?

I wonder what the questions are? That's the problem with this case. More questions than answers.

As in the Ayla Case, I suspect there is no evidence of a break-in, nobody broke in and stole the baby...and in this case, the mother failed a poly. I suspect Justin also did. A cadaver dog hit on Lister and blood was found at Ayla's. In the Irwin case, the mother clamis to have been drinking heavily. Lisa's parents refuse to be interviewed alone and both have two high-priced, high-criminal defense attorneys, yet have not been charged with a crime.

As in the Ayla case, LE doesn't have enough proof yet and people in the house aren't talking. Due to Justin not having a high priced lawyer to deflect, many consider him the prime suspect. If had Joe t., I guess there would a few who would inisist he may not be guilty because there are other people in the house and they would say so if he was. Both of these cases are similar. Both were babies and the parent yells "abduction".

My guess is the Jersey factor has swayed many to support DB, combined with the fact that is disturbing to think a mother would harm her young. It happens way too often. it is my opinion,
If it weren't for Joe T, this case would be off the radar about now. He keeps the witnesses in th
e spotlight and now he has contracted with the Dr. Phil Show

$100,000 and not a bite. Anyone ever notice that the higher the reward money, the less likely the victim is found? Nobody seems to collect on these rewards. You have to wonder why no one talks.

Thanks nursebeeme for bumping the original post of this thread.

Reading the linked ABC News article from Oct. 18 brought a couple of things for me to ponder.

This is a quote from KCPD Captain Young.

So Captain Young states that LE needs information that has to come from both Debbie and Jeremy. And apparently restrictions in ongoing conversations are preventing them from getting this. I assume "restrictions" means "lawyers".

Then we have this quote from Captain Young.

So in regards to tips coming in to LE, DB/JI are helping to "clarify" and to "clear up" certain things like whether they know certain people. I wonder what the "tips" that Captain Young refers to entail? Are these tips only phone tips or tips coming from interviews of individuals?

Debbie and Jeremy seem to answer questions (at the minimum) about knowing certain people that have come to LE's attention. But LE needs to "flesh out" certain things. What does that mean? To add details? To fill out somehow?

I wonder what the questions are? That's the problem with this case. More questions than answers.

What I don't understand is even if DB and JI won't do separate interviews, why won't LE take what they can get and interview them together? Is it because they really just want to try to break them down?

I will say it is pretty easy for me to stay unemotional about this case, try to stick to the facts, until I watch videos of them - a few people have posted videos recently in this thread that I decided to look at again. I have to admit, when I watch them, hear them speak, I feel like something is way off about them, especially DB. I can't really put my finger on what it is about her that is bothering me, but there is something that doesn't ring true for me.

What I don't understand is even if DB and JI won't do separate interviews, why won't LE take what they can get and interview them together? Is it because they really just want to try to break them down?

I will say it is pretty easy for me to stay unemotional about this case, try to stick to the facts, until I watch videos of them - a few people have posted videos recently in this thread that I decided to look at again. I have to admit, when I watch them, hear them speak, I feel like something is way off about them, especially DB. I can't really put my finger on what it is about her that is bothering me, but there is something that doesn't ring true for me.

I'm with you. If LE wants to "flesh out" things that "they" know, why can't LE ask these questions with DB/JI together? And I can understand why DB bothers you.

Wouldn't any parent who were looking for their baby on that first night, wake up the boys and ask them what they saw and heard? That would be the first thing any parent would do. It would be a first reaction. Neither parent expresses one thing about the boys. They have explained that they don't want to upset them. Sure you don't. They were also used as an excuse to get rid of vigils on their lawn. DB is a Drama Queen (MO) and she would have raised the roof and thrown herself all over that house if Lisa disappeared; she also would have grilled those boys; she also would have banged on every door in the neighborhood. Her personality is strong and she is no shrinking violet. She didn't just sit there and sob if somebody stole her daughter.

But they did allow a camera to follow along on Halloween to video the boys trick-or-treating. I find it insulting that they did this and am very suspicious that there was a gift given in the filming. This had nothing to do with help finding Lisa. In fact, maybe she could get the benefactor in there to diff up some money for some search teams to help out LE in searchint.

If you review one of their first interviews, might have been with JP, DB says the boys were awake and crying and she was having to comfort them. They were wanting to know where pumkin pie (?), was. I'm supposing, since she didn't want to upset them, she told them the baby ran out for some smokes.

As for Halloween - no way would I allow my other children to be anywhere near a camera if my baby had been stolen by a stranger - I'd be mortified, and I sure as heck wouldn't move back into that house.

Nothing makes sense - and that is never a good sign.

Sorry, just read the nursebeeme post - will stay on topic :innocent:

I don't think that is why. LE isn't going to break them down with their defense attorneys present. . .but they might make inconsistent statements. That's what I think LE is after, to see if there are inconsistencies in their separate accounts. A defense attorney isn't going to be able to stop that. . .and that's exactly why they won't allow it.

LE isn't interested in interviewing them separately because nothing will come of it. They can back each other up. If it's anything like DB/JI's tv interviews, DB will interrupt JI, cut him off, give him "the look" just as he's about to reveal something or deviate from the "story."

MOO

I don't think that is why. LE isn't going to break them down with their defense attorneys present. . .but they might make inconsistent statements. That's what I think LE is after, to see if there are inconsistencies in their separate accounts. A defense attorney isn't going to be able to stop that. . .and that's exactly why they won't allow it.

LE isn't interested in interviewing them separately because nothing will come of it. They can back each other up. If it's anything like DB/JI's tv interviews, DB will interrupt JI, cut him off, give him "the look" just as he's about to reveal something.
When would be the best time to interview people separately to see if they make inconsistent statements, as soon as possible, or weeks later?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back