Identified! AZ - Phoenix, HispFem 16-23, Found deceased on side of road, 180-220lbs, Homicide, Jan'24 *Hailey Ramirez*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you @formerlyme……Manner of Death - Undetermined

How odd.
I am thinking perhaps drugs, question being did she overdose or did someone overdose her, I just cannot get my head wrapped around how a 14 year old girl is found on the side of the road and they refer to her as a homicide victim, but never anything else. I was quite surprised to see a change on the report today. I think of 14 as 8th grade or a freshman, young, so very young.

No news, no updates, no resolution that the public is aware of, the area she was found has become a home for violent crime in the last few months, every day there is more death and crime on the news from this area. I just wanted to feel some justice for this young lady.

I still have not seen anything, yet can't just forget this young lady, I did see some stuff on tik tok it was touching to see a friend care so much about her , but not so much the circumstances I know we cannot talk about tik tok here. I just want resolution for this young soul.

I agree , it is actually the picture and verbage from the G F M. that was started by the victims Sister.
With the way the obit was written (shockingly, IMO), I'm surprised they didn't include a link to the G F M. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back