Identified! AZ - Phoenix, HispFem 16-23, Found deceased on side of road, 180-220lbs, Homicide, Jan'24 *Hailey Ramirez*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you @formerlyme……Manner of Death - Undetermined

How odd.
I am thinking perhaps drugs, question being did she overdose or did someone overdose her, I just cannot get my head wrapped around how a 14 year old girl is found on the side of the road and they refer to her as a homicide victim, but never anything else. I was quite surprised to see a change on the report today. I think of 14 as 8th grade or a freshman, young, so very young.

No news, no updates, no resolution that the public is aware of, the area she was found has become a home for violent crime in the last few months, every day there is more death and crime on the news from this area. I just wanted to feel some justice for this young lady.

I still have not seen anything, yet can't just forget this young lady, I did see some stuff on tik tok it was touching to see a friend care so much about her , but not so much the circumstances I know we cannot talk about tik tok here. I just want resolution for this young soul.

I agree , it is actually the picture and verbage from the G F M. that was started by the victims Sister.
With the way the obit was written (shockingly, IMO), I'm surprised they didn't include a link to the G F M. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Poor child. It looked like she or someone had a baby bump on her reel. It could also be my aging eyes. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38
Back