Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've only posted once before, but I've been here the entire time. It is evening in my part of the world, but I am following this and Jaycee's case very closely from far away.

Arrest soon? Even my nanny who has never been in North America is following this on her computer.

I can't believe I stayed up SO late waiting for an arrest, finally went to bed at 3:15am, woke up at 6:00am and there is STILL NO ARREST.

Makes me seriously think that they got a DNA match to RC along with someone else and they are working out logistics for a second arrest.

...still here...

LOL, Me too!

That is the other thing I was going to say about you know when you are addicted to WS.

I think of the times I have said good night and then discovered 1/2 an hour later I am still here :waitasec: lolol

A previous poster with more knowledge of his h.s days stated he did not belong to the Asian Club at all - just jumped in the picture. Also, he and A went to h.s. in different parts of the US, so belonging to such a club (if he did so) would not have been relevant.

Just to be clear, that info came from an anonymous commenter to a linked article, not a poster here, so grain of salt . . . (He's right, though, that that Annie and RC lived on opposite coasts during hs -- but anyone following the case would know that.)

I've only posted once before, but I've been here the entire time. It is evening in my part of the world, but I am following this and Jaycee's case very closely from far away.

Arrest soon? Even my nanny who has never been in North America is following this on her computer.

You in New Zealand?

It's nice to meet you Thebird and am glad you are posting. You must live in the Orient ;}

I guess I can wait up 8 more minutes. lol What channel are you guys watching?

It's nice to meet you Thebird and am glad you are posting. You must live in the Orient ;}

I'm thinking Australia or NZ, I just called my dad there and it's Thursday evening :)

Breaking News banner on CNN:

"An arrest is "imminent" in the killing of Yale University student Annie Le, a police spokesman said today. "

Does anyone have a live feed? I couldn't find one on cnn or fox

scandi, CNN says they are awaiting live news conference.

No, smack dab in the middle of Asia. China.

Yes, Paris is 9 hours ahead of Pacific Coast Time and China is about 9 hours behind our time I think. You are a long way away, afar, but really very close to us here at WS. xox

I have not slept a wink due to a nagging cough and cold. I am praying for an arrest so that Annie's friends and family can get some answers. Not that any answer is going to take away their immense and immeasurable loss and pain.

scandi, CNN says they are awaiting live news conference.

Blessings on you dear Cleo. I'll change from FOX to CNN. xox

It is up now, podium all set, mikes being checked.

OMG, It might be delayed by as much as an hour

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966