Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, Paris is 9 hours ahead of Pacific Coast Time and China is about 9 hours behind our time I think. You are a long way away, afar, but really very close to us here at WS. xox

Oh I though Asia was Thursday evening like in New Zealand and Australia, might be wrong

News conference delayed possibly as long as an hour, per CNN.

A previous poster with more knowledge of his h.s days stated he did not belong to the Asian Club at all - just jumped in the picture. Also, he and A went to h.s. in different parts of the US, so belonging to such a club (if he did so) would not have been relevant.

Yeah I just read that on a news website but it was a comment in the "comments section" Who ever it was that posted that said they were the parent of one of the kids he was standing next to and that the media had contacted them. Not sure if I believe that.

Here is the link: http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_ha...erest_raymond_clark_profile_200909161741_rev1

<snip> PissdParent · 7 hours ago
Actually he wasn't a member of Asian Awareness, he jumped the photo the dat the picture was taken. Now we have reporters calling since our kid is in the photo near

Not saying it's not true but anyone can post anything they wish on the internet. Heck I could say I went to school with him but that doesn't make it true. Know what I mean?

Just my :twocents:

An hour?????

Here is a thread for the presser.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89077"]17 September~ Presser~ 0700 EST - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Granddaughter will be here any minute and then I will have to give her breakfast and get her ready for nappy time, so I will be away for a bit. Will be glued to TV to keep up with the news.

I wish I could stay here with my fellow WS'ers!!

I'll be back soon!

CNN is not working for me. All I see is a weatherman on http://www.wfsb.com/

Does anyone have a link to the feed? I would like to just see the microphones so I know that I am connected to something that works...

Oh I though Asia was Thursday evening like in New Zealand and Australia, might be wrong

I am too tired to think straight. lol It is 4am here on Thurs morn, and what, 1pm in Paris or Thursday afternoon. I think in the middle of China it must be about 7pm on Wed eve.

I'm watching fox news live stream. Let me see if I can figure out how to post the link. I haven't done that before.

I am too tired to think straight. lol It is 4am here on Thurs morn, and what, 1pm in Paris or Thursday afternoon. I think in the middle of China it must be about 7pm on Wed eve.

No it's Thursday 1pm here yes and Thursday night in Asia and down under I checked

Just to be clear, that info came from an anonymous commenter to a linked article, not a poster here, so grain of salt . . . (He's right, though, that that Annie and RC lived on opposite coasts during hs -- but anyone following the case would know that.)

Yes, I know that. I was just responding to this ...

"He probably joined the Asian Awareness group to impress her."

IF he did belong to a AAG then it was back in HIS H.S. days and IF he and Annie knew each other at Yale then it was way before her time. They would not have known each other before Yale since they were on opposite coasts.

That's all I was sayin. :innocent:

It is Thursday evening, 7:06 pm here

Oh, I was counting back 9 hours ago to get mid China. I guess I am too tired to grasp it. So that means you are 6 hours ahead of Paris, Thurs eve. Where does the time change. In Oregon I am 9 hours different than you but it is just barely Thursday here! According to your time it should be 4 in the afternoon here, right?

Yes, I know that. I was just responding to this ...

"He probably joined the Asian Awareness group to impress her."

IF he did belong to a AAG then it was back in HIS H.S. days and IF he and Annie knew each other at Yale then it was way before her time. They would not have known each other before Yale since they were on opposite coasts.

That's all I was sayin. :innocent:

Gotcha. :)

Just didn't want anyone to think we have a poster on here who went to school w/RC or think the hs info was particularly credible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back