Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just get the news conference-not motel...

On the FoxNews LIVE link look at the top and you will see "New Haven PD Stakeout" You may have to move your mouse towards the top of the video so it will appear.

OMG...went to bed and got that lovely 3 hours of sleep and wake up...and my loyal WS Troops are still awake and at it...hats off to you...I couldn't make it! But, doesn't seem as if I missed anything. Going to watch the live feed and get ready for work! I will have my iphone next to me at every minute of the day to catch all the breaking news!

On the FoxNews LIVE link look at the top and you will see "New Haven PD Stakeout" You may have to move your mouse towards the top of the video so it will appear.

oh that works thanks :)

I see michrophones! Man, I'm gonna need a long nap after I take my son to school. Hubby would kill me (no pun intended) if he knew I got up at 4:00 for this. Can you say obsessed!!! Mel

I see michrophones! Man, I'm gonna need a long nap after I take my son to school. Hubby would kill me (no pun intended) if he knew I got up at 4:00 for this. Can you say obsessed!!! Mel

LOL..We won't tell :D

they are going in now to arrest him.

ETA: Police blocking ALL trafic in front of Motel

They also are reporting Police have video of RC in the building at Yale.

He's been arrested!

OFGS: it's going down, it's going down. Then say says "we're not sure if he's being arrested or not". grrrrr....

He's been arrested!

OFGS: it's going down, it's going down. Then say says "we're not sure if he's being arrested or not". grrrrr....

I heard that on the motel feed. She was obviously wrong, as the presser now confirmed he was arrested.

Mel

He's on his way to the slammer. Hope he has a nice rest of his life in there.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw him..he even got all dressed up for the arrest..striped polo shirt & brown pants.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back