Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard that on the motel feed. She was obviously wrong, as the presser now confirmed he was arrested.

Mel

I'm pretty sure the reporter was right since she was there. I'm seeing video of them putting him in the black car and after the reporter said that a whole group of cars left the Motel and one of them was that black car. After that the police blocking traffic left.

Supposedly, he went peacefully & it looks that way in the video.

Now lets see what high profile attorney is going to jump on board for the publicity!

interesting - the charge was murder. does that mean if she was sexually assaulted, there would have been a charge for that? i'm glad they cleared up the fact that there was no romantic involvement. i initially thought he was infatuated with her and killed her before she got married, but now I'm wondering if he was just a violent person and he snapped. interesting how they labelled it workplace violence and not University violoence. hello, it happened in a University building! and it really bothers me that it took them till Sat to secure the building to do a forensic search...WTH!??

picture.php

From CNN

Kinda surprised but this=she may not have been raped afterall?

hate to think it, but it could be that whatever he did to the body after she died may have concealed any evidence of sexual assault. not sure if this is true, but Jane VM and NY Post reported that she was dismembered. and there is the theory floating around here of use of an autoclave or other lab equipment to get rid of some evidence on the body....who knows

interesting - the charge was murder. does that mean if she was sexually assaulted, there would have been a charge for that? i'm glad they cleared up the fact that there was no romantic involvement. i initially thought he was infatuated with her and killed her before she got married, but now I'm wondering if he was just a violent person and he snapped. interesting how they labelled it workplace violence and not University violoence. hello, it happened in a University building! and it really bothers me that it took them till Sat to secure the building to do a forensic search...WTH!??

workplace in the sense that it was over a disagreement about a work related issue, even if it took place in a university lab and that she was a research student

workplace in the sense that it was over a disagreement about a work related issue, even if it took place in a university lab and that she was a research student

could workplace violence also include an incident where a person who was infatuated with someone who didn't return the feeling, so he killed her? does the violence always have to be over something work related?

could workplace violence also include an incident where a person who was infatuated with someone who didn't return the feeling, so he killed her? does the violence always have to be over something work related?

good point, not sure-must be hard to define-I do think this was over a disagreement though and he was a time bomb as someone said

Police arrest suspect in Yale slaying
Published: Thursday, September 17, 2009

NEW HAVEN - Police this morning arrested Raymond Clark III in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le.

Clark, 24, was taken into custody at a motel in Cromwell, where he was staying. He was charged with murder. Bond was set at $3 million.

New Haven Police Chief James Lewis said the case was an issue of "workplace violence." There is no evidence of a romantic relationship between the two, police said.

http://nhregister.com/articles/2009/09/17/news/new_haven/doc4ab22bb34f27a578204332.txt

The arrest warrant has been sealed!

Also heard $3 million bail

Looks like he got all dressed up, then was cuffed, patted down and pockets turned inside out. LE just left the pockets hanging out after he went to all that trouble....tsk, tsk.

Question:

In 24 hours RC will go to court, once that happens will we find out some of the info or will it still be sealed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back