Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We sure spend alot of time waiting, don't we?

Anyway it was said wound on his back. She was sort of tiny to be able to get her hand around to his back. Arm and chest yes, but the back. That seems odd.

Bold mine.

I know I would be...I think I'd even go so far as to check out. You just never know what may happen...stray bullets, etc.

Srsly! How could you SLEEP with all that going on? Blue lights, people running around, helicopters from CNN overhead.

With it being his last night of freedom, why did he pick the Super 8??? Staying at the Ritz Carlton and ordering room service Dom Perignon and filet would've been the thing to do. This guy is just full of bad decisions.

:rotfl:

arrest countdown thread?

leave it to SS!

ol' miss emma is rofl...ing

we're in WS chat ready to celebrate!

Srsly! How could you SLEEP with all that going on? Blue lights, people running around, helicopters from CNN overhead.

Any word on his room number so we can prank call him?

We sure spend alot of time waiting, don't we?

Anyway it was said wound on his back. She was sort of tiny to be able to get her hand around to his back. Arm and chest yes, but the back. That seems odd.

Not if the wound was something other than a scratch. I know when my kids horse around in the living room, they get all kinds of injuries, banging into furniture, things hanging on the wall, etc.

A violent struggle for one's life could very well have thrown them up against all sorts of dangerous things in the basement. A wall corner could do that, too.

(Sorry if this is OT.)

I have a feeling this thing is going to be incredibly ugly when all the facts come out. Even more stunningly ugly than it already is.

Cops in Annie Le case to seek arrests via DNA matches

NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Hours after a medical examiner's report was released saying Yale graduate student Annie Le was strangled, New Haven police said they will seek an arrest warrant for anyone whose DNA is a match to any of hundreds of items seized in the investigation.

New Haven Police Chief James Lewis said at a news conference Wednesday that the dozens of FBI and Connecticut troopers who swarmed Raymond Clark's Ferry Street apartment in Middletown, Conn., Tuesday night were taking him in by court order to extract DNA samples from his body.

"If we have one match on a person that we know was at that location, we will be going for an arrest warrant," he said.
"It's all up to the lab now."

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...ase-to-seek-arrests-via-dna-matches-1.1452068 BBM

How many floors is that Super 8 and do they have a trampoline under his balcony to prevent him from taking the easy way out?

Any word on his room number so we can prank call him?

LOL!

Do they have in-room phones at the Super 8? Some less expensive motels don't.

I agree that the '8 was an odd choice for one's last night of freedom. He should've holed up somewhere nicer.

How many floors is that Super 8 and do they have a trampoline under his balcony to prevent him from taking the easy way out?

Over in the other thread about him being holed up in the Super 8, it says he is on the 3rd floor, and has the entire floor to himself.

There aren't a lot of nice hotels in the area outside of New Haven (and we know staying in New Haven was out for him). No Ritzes...

I hope he had a nice meal as a free man.

They probably do actually have men stationed underneath to catch him if he "falls". They would not want their suspect to hurt himself before they can apply the death penalty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackDiamond
Back