Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There aren't a lot of nice hotels in the area outside of New Haven (and we know staying in New Haven was out for him). No Ritzes...

I hope he had a nice meal as a free man.
I hope his last meal gives him food poisoning

Annie - we're here in numbers for you! Godspeed to justice for you.

Raymond Clark’s DNA is a match to evidence police collected at the Amistad Street lab where the body of Yale graduate student Annie Le was found hidden in a wall Sunday, sources said late Wednesday.

Police were converging on a Super 8 motel in Cromwell where an arrest warrant was expected to be served on Clark this morning. Clark took refuge at the motel after being released from police custody early Wednesday after providing police with a DNA sample. Police have had the motel under surveillance since then to ensure Clark would not try to elude them.
http://www.middletownpress.com/articles/2009/09/16/news/doc4ab1b7c80e417441563894.txt

Report: Yale Tech DNA Matches, Arrest Imminent

Police have obtained a DNA match implicating a research technician in the murder of Yale graduate student Annie Le, police sources reportedly said late Wednesday.

The results of the DNA test were expected to show a connection between Raymond Clark III, 24, to more than 250 pieces of evidence collected from the crime scene.

According to the New Haven Register, police have obtained, or are now in the process of obtaining, an arrest warrant against Clark, who had been named a "person of interest" in the case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,551200,00.html BBM

SS just told me she made the other thread for when he is arrested... will change the title when it happens...

'Ailena, one of the videos I posted here said that his family was seen entering the hotel (I posted it under the link as well... the video was really good... I forget which page it is on now)

I hope he let's them go and no hostage thing.......IMO, LE will wait til family says their good byes as a free man.........

Photo from above link . Gosh she was beautiful. Everytime I see her photo I just cry.
1_Missing_Yale_Student.sff_300.jpg

from the article above

Clark, his fiancee, his sister and his brother-in-law all work for Yale as animal lab technicians

How odd is that?

LE doesn't give a rip if he says his goodbyes to anyone. He didn't allow Annie to say goodbye to those who loved her. They will not show him ANY consideration once they obtain the warrant and go in for the arrest unless it is legally demanded.

LOL! If I was his GF he wouldn't want me in there with him :furious:

I would beg my daughter not to go to him and if she said she was going I'd lock her in the closet! I swear I would be so worried for her!

Wonder what this KILLER (who knows he is busted) has been doing since he gave his DNA..Any thoughts?

he was released to atty at 3am yesterday and they went right to the hotel. I would think he is still there with him on the third floor (have also heard it reported that his family is there as well) video is in the hotel thread.. good video btw...

I will be highly upset if LE was this painfully methodical with their investigation but subsequently 'allow' this perp to kill himself. This incredibly cute, witty, and brilliant young lady should have her revenge proxied by her 12 appointed peers with equal rage and equal result.

If he kills himself = guilty. I always appreciate saving tax dollars $. Just like the reality tv dude who killed himself in the hotel a month ago (after stuffing his wife in a suitcase). If the DNA comes back as a match, and he kills himself, I won't be disappointed.

MOO

Mel

I would beg my daughter not to go to him and if she said she was going I'd lock her in the closet! I swear I would be so worried for her!

Reminds me of that poor fiancee of the Craigs List Killer.

According to a source, Clark drew the attention of authorities even before Le’s body was found.

When he was questioned by the FBI, agents took note of numerous injuries on his body, the source said, including what appeared to be bruises and abrasions on his arms, a mark under his eye, a scratch on his ear, and a bruise or deep scratch to his chest.

When questioned, he said some of the injuries were a scratch from a cat. Others he attributed to playing softball.

“He had excuses for everything,” the source said.

It was when officials started taking pictures of his injuries that Clark reportedly appeared to get nervous and asked for an attorney.
http://www.middletownpress.com/articles/2009/09/16/news/doc4ab1b7c80e417441563894.txt

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandorasBox83
Back