Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do however have to throw this in the mix:

Does anyone wonder if there is anything corrupt about LE that keeps the A's or KC from talking? There are bad people in every profession - bad lawyers (I had a boss who was shooting up in the office and stealing from me), bad doctors, bad accountants, etc. I know we all love Yuri and I think that the initial interrogations of KC were great but after that, they just mellowed way too much for my taste.
NO! I do not think there is anything corrupt about LE that keeps the A fam from talking...their involvement and knowledge does!! I think they have hidden and covered a lot tho which LE has known all along. I do not think the tactics of the way LE has handled them has been anything except text book. Enough rope to hang themselves...

They have already subpoenaed the transcripts from NG for trial. This should tell us they are using someone's words against them and we know the perp wasn't on her show. ;)

The article also goes on to say that Cindy refused to talk about her daughter's partying.

She all but set herself a fire on NG, trying to get us to believe that the pics of her partying were before Caylee was born. NG kept telling her the pics were dated after Caylee disappeared, but she wouldn't hear of it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17001019/detail.html

snipped:

There are reports that Casey Anthony is going to get to talk to investigators who are not with Orange County Sheriff's Office. Apparently she has told her parents that she doesn't trust the sheriff's office, but would be willing to talk to the FBI.

LOL! She trusted them enough to sleep with half the dept, but not to talk to them. Hmmm....:rolleyes:

She's hoping that some handsome FBI guy will show up and she can sweet talk him into her delusions.
I hope they send female agents.

All along we have been wondering why there have been no pleas to the "kidnappers" for Caylee's return. If that is what this new conference is about now, they will have stooped to new lows!! :furious:
New lows?! LOL Let me think about that a minute...:waitasec:

All along we have been wondering why there have been no pleas to the "kidnappers" for Caylee's return. If that is what this new conference is about now, they will have stooped to new lows!! :furious:
WHATEVER it is, I think you can rest assured that it will be a new low.

MOO

ETA - There is no way I will believe that LA doesn't have a lawyer. He may have asked to have everything sent to him directly (because he obviously thinks he's really quite smart) but without question, he has lawyered up by now!

WHATEVER it is, I think you can rest assured that it will be a new low.

MOO

ETA - There is no way I will believe that LA doesn't have a lawyer. He may have asked to have everything sent to him directly (because he obviously thinks he's really quite smart) but without question, he has lawyered up by now!

As of November 7th, LA has not lawyered up. See last page of motion filed on behalf of WFTV and the Sentinel. All parties involved have been sent a copy of the motion. Everyone except LA had a copy sent to their attorney.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFil...tinel and WFTV Motion to intervene Nov 18.pdf

http://www.wesh.com/news/17001019/detail.html

snipped:

There are reports that Casey Anthony is going to get to talk to investigators who are not with Orange County Sheriff's Office. Apparently she has told her parents that she doesn't trust the sheriff's office, but would be willing to talk to the FBI.

that was in July when the FBI got called in...she didn't talk to them either...

Why didn't the bunch of Anthonys just go to a Neutral Place in their brains, in the beginning--that is, keep an open mind? Because they are involved?

that was in July when the FBI got called in...she didn't talk to them either...

If she has it has not been released. The FBI is another ball field than LE. They will not divulge this information to anyone. I too agree but we just don't know. With them making this statement, it invited the FBI into the case. Which was not to smart on their part.
MOO

Why didn't the bunch of Anthonys just go to a Neutral Place in their brains, in the beginning--that is, keep an open mind? Because they are involved?

They got lost and couldn't find it. :crazy:

I always found it intersting that in one of the visits/phone calls (? can't rememer which) with LA, they spoke of the publicity and that jb was going to bring by some tapes to the jail house for her viewing...she mentioned that it would be good for a laugh...what these peeps find humorous... :mad::bang: go figure! probably good that Thanksgiving won't be the same for them this year with that much fun....:eek:

Wasn't that unbelievable?!

That's when I knew JB was just as loopy as his client.

Any lawyer with a client in SUCH serious trouble should not be encouraging the person to act as if the whole thing is some joke.

Didn't anyone tell him that this wasn't some 'minor' DUI case???

Dumb & Dumber.

Nejames was hired for a reason, Gearge and Cindy are both guilty of obstructing justice ..
I'm not so sure of Lee ..

I really have not been able to understand how the A's (KC included) have gotten so far without being thrown in an interrogation room for hours on end until they spilled what they knew.

As to the tapes of GA and CA from way back when, I think the police were way too sugary sweet with the A's. I guess that was the tactic that they were using but good grief, how about "Let's hear the truth for a change and we mean it" interrogation.

I keep thinking of KC and how she loves to hear herself talk. RD said that she would go on and on and on about anything and everything during their rides to and from JB's office. She talked on the phone endlessly and when she wasn't on the phone, she was texting or e-mailing. CA seems to have the same way of talking endlessly, about nothing.

How about the real deal for a change? If you don't know where Caylee is, then say it and let's get KC to talk. Stop babying the jailbird, make her talk, find Caylee, one way or another, and end the madness.

I do however have to throw this in the mix:

Does anyone wonder if there is anything corrupt about LE that keeps the A's or KC from talking? There are bad people in every profession - bad lawyers (I had a boss who was shooting up in the office and stealing from me), bad doctors, bad accountants, etc. I know we all love Yuri and I think that the initial interrogations of KC were great but after that, they just mellowed way too much for my taste.

The fact that George is an ex-cop helps them alot. LE is notorious for protecting each other. I'm not saying that's the case here but they have been very sugary with the A's and I suspect this has something to do with it.

Nejames was hired for a reason, Gearge and Cindy are both guilty of obstructing justice ..
I'm not so sure of Lee ..

Didn't George even say something along those lines to Cindy early on?

I seem to recall him warnng her they could be charged with obstruction, or withholding evidence? Anyone else remember?

Didn't George even say something along those lines to Cindy early on?

I seem to recall him warnng her they could be charged with obstruction, or withholding evidence? Anyone else remember?

I *think* I do remember that .. :waitasec:

Sure they do. That's why LA "lawyered up" real quick. I'm surprised CA & GA waited so long to do the same. When you have a dad who is an ex detective who says to LE "I don't like the smell in the trunk", and a mom who is a nurse that knows the smell of death and she takes the clothes and washes them straight away, well, that says it all to me.

LA has a lawyer? Who? Please share.

LA does not have a lawyer. If you look at the motion WFTV and the Sentinel filed about the gag order, on the very last page shows all the parties who received a copy and JB received it for KC, MN received it for GA & CA, and then LA received it personally.

Thank you...don't know how he had "lawyered" up then.

IMO, LA seems like he thinks he is smart enough not to have one. He should probably get one now after this has been reported. It would make me feel better about knowing this if LE would personally come out and say this instead of a reporter saying this b/c the media does twist things. Not saying that this isn't true b/c we all know they know something but I just want to hear LE say it.

I don't know if Lee has hired a lawyer or not, but I think FloridaKatz may have been referring to LA's refusal to give up a DNA sample without a warrant and urging his parents to do the same. Ditto re the polygraph.

I would tend to agree with Coley's assessment that LA thinks he is smarter than LE.

The fact that George is an ex-cop helps them alot. LE is notorious for protecting each other. I'm not saying that's the case here but they have been very sugary with the A's and I suspect this has something to do with it.
Keep in mind that GA was in LE over 20 years ago. 20 years ago, most people were just beginning to understand what a computer was...:rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back