Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't have helped GA if my Dad was investigating - ACTUALLY cops hate dirty cops, they hate cops that get over - they do not always protect their own - when a small child is involved, I'd bet that the cops don't care if he's an ex cop no matter how many years ago

My Dad would get pulled over for speeding, and he is a led foot - his license is in the same wallet as his badge - he would pull it out and the cop who stopped him would see the badge and tell him to drive more carefully - my Dad would thank him, move on his way and then call the Chief in that area and bust out the cop - my Dad one time, a story he told me, going 50 mph over the speed limit - my Dad says if he's on a chase, okay (which I've been on one, even when he slapped his red light in the window - it was a trip) but not just to let him go just because he's a cop

They would expect more from GA when it comes to honesty

I'm so glad to read that. So often our heroes end up with clay feet and it's nice to remember that sometimes people hold themselves to a higher standard.

To me, Cindy sounded like a mother who knew from experience that getting the truth from Casey can only happen IF Casey has no reason to be on the defensive.

A mother who has to placate her child in order to NOT start a big fight and kill any chance at a civil discussion.

This whole family probably had YEARS of experience trying not to set off Casey & having yet another family war.

I bet Casey was ONLY happy when she had her whole family at each others necks because of some stupid thing she had said or done. She's the instigator who enjoyed having everyone fighting because of her.

And now she's STILL able to control this whole family as long as she never tells them the truth.

ITA with you LI Mom....that's what I think EXACTLY. You read my mind to a T :)

I also believe that after years of this, LA saw the truth, knew that the S+++ was going to hit the fan and he ran like Forrest Gump.

OMG, I can't believe someone noticed this besides me. I caught this one day while watching the video with my husband, and he was so disturbed by my suggestion that Caylee looked, to me, like she was very familiar with the habit of placing fabric over her nose and breathing in... You're right, it was just the way she was blinking when was doing it. It was chilling, definitely. Now my husband thinks I'm reading too much into that video, and I know kids play around with stuff all the time (I have a 2 year old, but I can honestly say sitting at the table she has never played with the tablecloth the same way Caylee did) but it's important to me, because #1- It was the last day anyone other than her family saw her alive, and #2- It really looked like she was "acting out" with the tablecloth an action that had been seen/performed before. This is so long... I'm sorry. But if this is true, and it comes out that KC really did chloroform her daughter, then my heart will break some more for this precious child that was just doing what she knew her mommy "taught" her.

Where is this video? Please and thank you!

You all are talking GREAT points here and they line up perfectly with the Cocoamom theory #2 thread!! Would you guys come there and post some of this excellent info? I'm having a hard time getting some of them to see that Caylee may have still been in the car on July 15, that GA may have done something with the body, that CA knew all about this and the excited and tragic "sounding" 911 calls were all an act!

Please visit the theory #2 thread! I think LE needs to read WS more often too!! But maybe they already know this stuff?
I don't believe this. They might know more than they are saying, but I don't believe CA knew anything when she made those 911 calls. fwiw

ITA with you LI Mom....that's what I think EXACTLY. You read my mind to a T :)

I also believe that after years of this, LA saw the truth, knew that the S+++ was going to hit the fan and he ran like Forrest Gump.

I think LA is uncomfortable in the spotlight. More importantly, he's got to consider his life AFTER the trial & whether he'll be able to have a career & a social life.

The one thing I am most interested in learning is what this family was like BEFORE that 911 call.

I doubt anyone can say there were any signs that Casey could harm her daughter..... I truly believe her parents have been SO TOTALLY SHOCKED by how her behavior escalated they really can't even think straight anymore.

Lee will fare better because he probably had a better idea of the way kids misbehave at the clubs & the type of language/sexual behavior that's so acceptable these days.

I don't get the feeling this 'low class' behavior was acceptable to the parents though (they seem rather conservative) & this has got to be devastating for them to learn.

allure

OMG, I can't believe someone noticed this besides me. I caught this one day while watching the video with my husband, and he was so disturbed by my suggestion that Caylee looked, to me, like she was very familiar with the habit of placing fabric over her nose and breathing in... You're right, it was just the way she was blinking when was doing it. It was chilling, definitely. Now my husband thinks I'm reading too much into that video, and I know kids play around with stuff all the time (I have a 2 year old, but I can honestly say sitting at the table she has never played with the tablecloth the same way Caylee did) but it's important to me, because #1- It was the last day anyone other than her family saw her alive, and #2- It really looked like she was "acting out" with the tablecloth an action that had been seen/performed before. This is so long... I'm sorry. But if this is true, and it comes out that KC really did chloroform her daughter, then my heart will break some more for this precious child that was just doing what she knew her mommy "taught" her.

When my son was little he used to LOVE covering his face like that. He even peeked over or under to see what was going on & make sure he wasn't missing anything exciting! lol

When I saw Caylee doing that it seemed to me that she was doing a version of peekaboo & hamming it up a bit for the camera.... batting her eyes, like a sweet little girl. It didn't look at all strange to me.

I don't believe this. They might know more than they are saying, but I don't believe CA knew anything when she made those 911 calls. fwiw

I agree with you. I don't believe they knew their daughter had killed their granddaughter at that time.

I'm not sure if they know more now and have any kind of proof, or if they are just in MAJOR DENIAL.

I understand that CA won't be quiet, drives people nuts, won't quit sticking up for Casey, and generally sounds delusional, untruthful and quite whacked. I also understand George has flip-flopped all over the place. But....they have lost Caylee, and now their own daughter is being accused of killing her.

Talk about losing your life, family and everything you know and love in a heartbeat. Just like that. Gone. Forever. Until that happens to me and my family, I'm not judging.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

They are trying to save their family, or what is left of it as they knew it. If they believe Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent, everything is OKAY.

They need professional help. I really hope that somebody can help them come to terms with the truth, and sooner rather than later.

This is exactly how I see these three. I'll never forget Lee's long rambling interview where he tried to explain his sister. At the end the reporter was listening to him while circling her head.

Your comment about KC's immaturity is interesting. Even the experts in the media and some posters here have forgotten that KC is a 22 year old adult. I've even caught myself doing this.

She acts like a 17 year old kid IMO

I think LA is uncomfortable in the spotlight. More importantly, he's got to consider his life AFTER the trial & whether he'll be able to have a career & a social life.

The one thing I am most interested in learning is what this family was like BEFORE that 911 call.

I doubt anyone can say there were any signs that Casey could harm her daughter..... I truly believe her parents have been SO TOTALLY SHOCKED by how her behavior escalated they really can't even think straight anymore.

Lee will fare better because he probably had a better idea of the way kids misbehave at the clubs & the type of language/sexual behavior that's so acceptable these days.

I don't get the feeling this 'low class' behavior was acceptable to the parents though (they seem rather conservative) & this has got to be devastating for them to learn.

Yep. What you said! Again...ITA.

I think the A's have been hit in the side of the head with a brick regarding Casey and her behavior and her TRUE nature.

They can't believe it....they DON'T believe it.

Lee believes it IMHO.

You all are talking GREAT points here and they line up perfectly with the Cocoamom theory #2 thread!! Would you guys come there and post some of this excellent info? I'm having a hard time getting some of them to see that Caylee may have still been in the car on July 15, that GA may have done something with the body, that CA knew all about this and the excited and tragic "sounding" 911 calls were all an act!

Please visit the theory #2 thread! I think LE needs to read WS more often too!! But maybe they already know this stuff?

Well, I don't think anyone should be trying to make others to see things their way to be honest. I think many of us believe a same basic theory but with little differences of opinions and that's OK, it's what makes people different.

To me, Cindy sounded like a mother who knew from experience that getting the truth from Casey can only happen IF Casey has no reason to be on the defensive.

A mother who has to placate her child in order to NOT start a big fight and kill any chance at a civil discussion.

This whole family probably had YEARS of experience trying not to set off Casey & having yet another family war.

I bet Casey was ONLY happy when she had her whole family at each others necks because of some stupid thing she had said or done. She's the instigator who enjoyed having everyone fighting because of her.

And now she's STILL able to control this whole family as long as she never tells them the truth.

Too true! It's a shame her parents didn't parent properly and taught her it's OK to act how ever she wanted whenever she wanted to.. that rules did not apply to her. All she had to do to get her own way was get mad at her parents!

Yep. What you said! Again...ITA.

I think the A's have been hit in the side of the head with a brick regarding Casey and her behavior and her TRUE nature.

They can't believe it....they DON'T believe it.

Lee believes it IMHO.

Yet there is George lying to the FBI on that video saying they never have alcohol in their home, if they do it's for company and that Casey and Lee would only ever have a beer once and awhile. When earlier he was talking about playing beer pong for the first time ever just 6 months prior. This guy's how old? I'm sure his "buddies" didn't teach him about beer pong!

Yet there is George lying to the FBI on that video saying they never have alcohol in their home, if they do it's for company and that Casey and Lee would only ever have a beer once and awhile. When earlier he was talking about playing beer pong for the first time ever just 6 months prior. This guy's how old? I'm sure his "buddies" didn't teach him about beer pong!

I'm 50, and I played beer pong for the first time last summer at my son's
30th birthday party. I do drink occaisionally, usually have wine and a couple of bottles of liquor in the house, but just never played that before the party last year. (actually, it was fun!!)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...anthony-2.html

On WESH-Channel 2, Amanda Ober reported that George Anthony had learned of more than 1,200 compromising photos of Casey. "She's done some bad things," George says of the photos. "I got even sick about that. I thought I knew my daughter."

The dirt on Casey just never seems to stop!!

I can['t get that link to work, could you send it again please?

Just catching up reading as I am wide awake!
I noticed this also and felt it was strange. You can barely understand what little Caylee is saying, but before she puts the cloth up over her nose and mouth, it SOUNDS like she is saying, "I scared of you." Actually, in child speak it sounds like, "Ah scahd uh you." Did anyone else hear that?

Just catching up reading as I am wide awake!
I noticed this also and felt it was strange. You can barely understand what little Caylee is saying, but before she puts the cloth up over her nose and mouth, it SOUNDS like she is saying, "I scared of you." Actually, in child speak it sounds like, "Ah scahd uh you." Did anyone else hear that?
Which video are you referring to??? Can you please post a link. :)

Which video are you referring to??? Can you please post a link. :)

Sorry, Pink, I do not have the link. I was quoting another post concerning the nursing home video - you know the one where Caylee 'reads' the book, sings 'You Are My Sunshine', and also covers her face with I think the table cloth. Father's Day video.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13
Back