Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO - no way will Cindy Anthony plead the 5th, she can't STOP talking. She thinks if she keeps talking and saying it over and over again, we'll all believe her. She's a very controlling person, and is trying to manipulate all of us into believing her, she thinks if she just says it enough, or words it the right way, we'll fall for it. It's worked for years with her family, so she figures it will work with the rest of the world. It must be exhausting to keep her story straight and it shows on her face. I don't doubt they loved Caylee, but they certainly know more about Casey then they are willing to admit. At one time I felt sorry for the A's but now all I do is cringe when I see them, Cindy has made it far WORSE. The A's would have been better off had they just come on TV and pleaded for Caylee's safe return and asked politely for everyone's help, and taken a polygraph to prove they were NOT involved. As yet they have NOT done that and that makes me very suspicious of them. Cindy is too busy defending her daughter (who by the way called talking to her mother a huge waste) and condemning everyone else who doesn't agree with her, when the ONLY one who can help is Casey. How can Casey sit by and let this happen to her parents and why don't the Anthony's see that?????? If you don't agree with Cindy you're out. Now we see why George does what he does. Maybe Lee disagreed with her too????

IMO - no way will Cindy Anthony plead the 5th, she can't STOP talking. She thinks if she keeps talking and saying it over and over again, we'll all believe her. She's a very controlling person, and is trying to manipulate all of us into believing her, she thinks if she just says it enough, or words it the right way, we'll fall for it. It's worked for years with her family, so she figures it will work with the rest of the world. It must be exhausting to keep her story straight and it shows on her face. I don't doubt they loved Caylee, but they certainly know more about Casey then they are willing to admit. At one time I felt sorry for the A's but now all I do is cringe when I see them, Cindy has made it far WORSE. The A's would have been better off had they just come on TV and pleaded for Caylee's safe return and asked politely for everyone's help, and taken a polygraph to prove they were NOT involved. As yet they have NOT done that and that makes me very suspicious of them. Cindy is too busy defending her daughter (who by the way called talking to her mother a huge waste) and condemning everyone else who doesn't agree with her, when the ONLY one who can help is Casey. How can Casey sit by and let this happen to her parents and why don't the Anthony's see that?????? If you don't agree with Cindy you're out. Now we see why George does what he does. Maybe Lee disagreed with her too????
GREAT POINTS!!!:clap:

I believe they ALL know and either GA or LA helped "clean up the mess" for KC.

I totally agree with you always thought..GA ex LE very convenient to know how to hide things. Cindy knows too and that's why she is so nervous, she know more than her Daughter is in trouble..

her Deny story I don't buy at all, I think as soon as she got Casey home she found out the truth and from then on it was cover up and deny..don't talk..then no one can prove anything..

Sure Cindy Karma has a way of coming around

Calling any Lawyer!!!
Can the A's be charged with anything? If for instance if GA said one thing to GJ and now saying something different to media.

I don't think so. For the GJ yes, but it's not illegal to lie to the media.
I think he told LE and the GJ the truth but fudged to the media to pacify CA.

Are we sure George went to work? Didn't George bring the car home and called Lee to go to the house? Then, George left. What if he found something hidden in the car and left to dispose of it? They still haven't released the tape of George visiting KC in the jail. We might want to examine the e-pass records of G & C for the days after 7/15.

Could she have left the baby in the car trunk, in a duffel bag, and it was not visible when the trunk was open. Didn't she want the car to be stolen thereby pinning this on someone else?

Could she have put her under the carpet in the trunk, like in the space for the spare? That might explain why they didn't see anything when they opened the trunk in the tow yard and just tossed the bag of trash.

I think they do know more than they are telling LE but I am not convinced they were involved.

One thing I do know, this story continues to frustrate me on a daily basis.

Oh heck yeah! The only possible reason I can think of that this hasn't happened is they think that by her being out in public and running her mouth like she does, that she will slip and say something that will really hang her and the other Anthony's.
--------------------------------
Hi Medusa, I agree! they are giving her rope in hope she will hang herself.I so hope the trial is tv'd and if she is upset enough by testimony,she may well blow!! IMO

A good case could be made for the body still being in the car on July 15.

Why didn't she get rid of all of the evidence?

1. A bag left in car with decomp on it...why wasn't it thrown away?
2. Mama doll unclothed still in car
3. Caylee's backpack...should have been disposed...but was in the car.
4. kc clothes she wore that day which she couldn't stand to think of anymore, tossed in back.

This is a very disorganized crime scene. Leads me to believe she was not clever at all.

IMO (at least for now) there is a good chance, Caylee was secreted in the wheel well (spare tire compartment) and remained there till July15.

Regarding EPasses:
I have GA's car leaving at 2:30pm getting on too hwy and exiting at Beline. At 5:30, the car enters toll hwy at Beline and exits at Goldenrod. Andrews Int'l is located near Universal Studios. Goldenrod is close to home. Andrews is about 8 mi from their house using toll road.
The car was close to home at 5:30pm.

Now, we do not know whether he came home and stayed or took off again or was assigned another area of town. He did not get back on the toll hwy that night....seems odd to take streets all the way to work.

This is the info I have, unless they did not release all of it for July 15.

The article also goes on to say that Cindy refused to talk about her daughter's partying.

Does she realize that because she denies or makes excuses for every facet of her daughter's behavior that she is contributing negatively to her daughters chances of being charged to a lesser degree?

Why doesn't she understand how angy it makes the public when she makes excuses for her daughters lies, ignores her daughters negligence and keeps stressing what an excellent mother her daughter is when the facts are all before us?

I don't understand why she won't acknowledge all of those things and say, you know what, Casey messed up, she knows she messed up, she's not mature, had a daughter very young in life and is now paying for her past behavoir, but we believe she is not guilty of something as heinous as murder - rather than just denying or glossing over every single thing! That's why she loses credibility in people's eyes and just makes us feel that she is living in complete denial(or covering up something)...frustrating...

Ya know I have tried and tried to make sense out of all this crap!
I was 19 when I had my first son, he drowned at 14 months old with me right there ( he is alive today) anyway I at least tried to call 911 and my neighbor came over when i ran screaming after I found him in the jacuzzi and handed him to his daddy. we were so young but we at least got our son help. He lived and then I had a 2nd son that I almost lost too but dang it. I left when I was pregnant with my 2nd son and raised them alone and now BOTH of them are in the military and my baby is going to be 25 and my oldest has blessed me with 2 grandson so far. WAS IT HARD? YEPPERS it was but I grew up with them and would die for any of them. I sincerely mean that.
When my oldest went to Iraq, I wished so bad that I could go instead. I just can't breathe when my kids are hurting. I just don't get this family AT ALL.
I would have had no teeth and limped into court if I told my mom that I had lost one of my kids...lol and she was also a nurse. She would have killed me herself. I can't even understand a little of this??????

4. kc clothes she wore that day which she couldn't stand to think of anymore, tossed in back.

This is a very disorganized crime scene. Leads me to believe she was not clever at all.

IMO (at least for now) there is a good chance, Caylee was secreted in the wheel well (spare tire compartment) and remained there till July15.

[snip]

Great point. The other day I floated the idea of Caylee still being in the trunk and CA discovering and disposing, since she told GA, 'We lost her, we lost her'. It could have been either of them and I was a little skeptical of that still but, the above sorta reinforces it.

If KC had disposed of Caylee then why didn't she clean out the car both to remove that evidence but also strengthen a kidnap / babysitter has her theory?

I don't think KC dumped the car at Amscott, I think she planned to get the gas and retrieve the car, that being so, when the car was towed she either thought the car was stolen or towed and went -- whatever.

It is plausible although not consistent with the forensics and air samples and, with KC being too lazy to cover the crime -- she could have also been stupid enough to dispose of Caylee and not clean out the car.

If she gets off on a technicality or ground breaking forensics then she will be the dumbest and luckiest criminal.

Bathbuddies, you have been through a nightmare. Congratulations on raising such good kids...and I thank them for serving our country. You must be one proud Grandma!

Do not struggle with trying to understand athe A's because you will not be able to without mental health counselors..lol. Ca an kc are enmeshed (personalities are intertwined)...they, for all general purposes, are the same personality and are one person sharing two bodies. What one feels, so does the other...the crossed each other' boundaries and feed off of each other. If you close your eyes, you can't tell one from he other, when they speak. Whatever kc has done, CA feels she has done. This has become a burden of insurmountable proportions. The physical separation of these two should be interesting.

CA tries so hard to get somewhere with her, but she is spinning her wheels. I imagine kc was a handful and should have had limits set all thoughout her childhood. The parenting style Ca exhibits is "permissive." I would venture to say that GA was never around.

Right now, it appears that kc was an extremely immature person....she appears to be 15. Cindy struggled with wanting her to behave like an adult because she was 22. After years of adoring her and treating her like a child, It was too late.

Cindy allowed kc to take control....BIG MISTAKE! She did this because it was the easy way out. She worked all day and I bet was mentally exhausted from kc.

Lee's role in the family is the negiotiator, learned this for survival...and wanting peace and quite. He bonded with his sister out of neccesity and gave him some control.

GA was the odd man out. Most likely due to kc...she had to split him from CA, and make him the bad guy, to assure her role as princess, and being cherished.

GA struggles for acceptance on some level, any level, and seems to be trying to please everyone all the time. He is going to implode, I am afraid.

CA, kc and LA have very similar personality style and communicating styles. Vague and wordy...frankly,it is unbearable for me....no substance...THEY know what they are saying and the three of them "get it" ...no one else does.

Great point. The other day I floated the idea of Caylee still being in the trunk and CA discovering and disposing, since she told GA, 'We lost her, we lost her'. It could have been either of them and I was a little skeptical of that still but, the above sorta reinforces it.

If KC had disposed of Caylee then why didn't she clean out the car both to remove that evidence but also strengthen a kidnap / babysitter has her theory?

I don't think KC dumped the car at Amscott, I think she planned to get the gas and retrieve the car, that being so, when the car was towed she either thought the car was stolen or towed and went -- whatever.

It is plausible although not consistent with the forensics and air samples and, with KC being too lazy to cover the crime -- she could have also been stupid enough to dispose of Caylee and not clean out the car.

If she gets off on a technicality or ground breaking forensics then she will be the dumbest and luckiest criminal.

Yeah, that is a possiblity, Cyberborg, that she did dispose...but she had 2 weeks to clean the car...she didn't drive it much during that time. And I agree she parked it there on purpose (she was in avoidment mode) ..."I'll deal with it later" type thing.

She may have run into trouble with the gas....,anyway I look at it, how was she going to do this w/o a friend being near the car...I don't even know if she was ever out of gas. I think she was using gas to cover the stain and maybe the body. OR she may have had plans to set fire to the car or drop it into a lake.

A profiler should have a pretty good idea of exactly what she did and how she did it. She was a comfort creature, but also a creature of habit.
She was disorganized, yet had a routine. The scene was very disorganized. I suspect that Caylee was in the car, wrapped well. She spent three days preparing the trunk and used up all her energy on that, only to leave the car out in the open to be towed....not too bright!

Regarding EPasses:
I have GA's car leaving at 2:30pm getting on too hwy and exiting at Beline. At 5:30, the car enters toll hwy at Beline and exits at Goldenrod. Andrews Int'l is located near Universal Studios. Goldenrod is close to home. Andrews is about 8 mi from their house using toll road.
The car was close to home at 5:30pm.

Now, we do not know whether he came home and stayed or took off again or was assigned another area of town. He did not get back on the toll hwy that night....seems odd to take streets all the way to work.

This is the info I have, unless they did not release all of it for July 15.

I'm seriously going to give this alot of consideration. Do we know what GA's normal route is to compare?

CA, kc and LA have very similar personality style and communicating styles. Vague and wordy...frankly,it is unbearable for me....no substance...THEY know what they are saying and the three of them "get it" ...no one else does.

This is exactly how I see these three. I'll never forget Lee's long rambling interview where he tried to explain his sister. At the end the reporter was listening to him while circling her head.

Your comment about KC's immaturity is interesting. Even the experts in the media and some posters here have forgotten that KC is a 22 year old adult. I've even caught myself doing this.

I've always wondered with CA being a nurse did KC steal a couple of the rx slips and write her own script of xanax's. As for Annie smelling the car, they had a falling out before Caylee went missing so I do not believe they had been around each other in a while. But, you never know.

Being a nurse myself, I know for a fact that no way did CA carry around blank Rx slips. IIRC, she works for a Nursing Agency, as a supervisor, and does scheduling of the other nurses' shifts. She wouldn't be any where around a doctors' Rx pad... unless she obtained them illegally (stole 'em). If caught, she would definitely lose her license.

(But, it may have been in the back of her head, if caught, there's always the Entertainment Business.)

If she has a 2 yr degree, and isn't an APRN, she can NOT legally write scripts for meds. That's the way it is in CT, anyway.

We keep extra blank script pads locked in our double-door double-locked narcotic cabinet... and at one time, yrs ago, after one of our nurses got caught writing her own Rx's from one of the pads... a policy was initiated that 2 nurses counted each individual Rx slip, along with the narcotic count at the beginning and end of each shift. Grrrrr

Casey getting scripts from Cindy? From an agency? Nope. Didn't happen.

But.... then again with this case????? :waitasec:

The strangest things could and do happen!!!
Nothing surprises me anymore. It does put knots in my stomach, tho!

Exactly Peace,

But either of these two women are candidates for legal xanax, IMO.

That video, though, tonight, gave me the weebie-jeebies when that precious child placed that cloth over her nose and was blinking her eyes.

I hope I am just reading too much into this.

Just throwing out there this interview was done in real time, and by the time we all got access to it we were privy to a lot of hindsight.
Lanie

Lanie's response above is to the interview of KC before she was arrested.

My question is, how do we know that KC wasn't interviewed by LE more extensively, and we have not been privy to that interview.

To SuzieQ:

No, I do not have any pattern of EPass account. I have EPass for the green SUV of Cindy's but it looks like she drove the G's car also. I have June and July. GA changed jobs during this time too.

I will continue to look..it would be interesting.

Yeah, that is a possiblity, Cyberborg, that she did dispose...but she had 2 weeks to clean the car...she didn't drive it much during that time. And I agree she parked it there on purpose (she was in avoidment mode) ..."I'll deal with it later" type thing.

She may have run into trouble with the gas....,anyway I look at it, how was she going to do this w/o a friend being near the car...I don't even know if she was ever out of gas. I think she was using gas to cover the stain and maybe the body. OR she may have had plans to set fire to the car or drop it into a lake.

A profiler should have a pretty good idea of exactly what she did and how she did it. She was a comfort creature, but also a creature of habit.
She was disorganized, yet had a routine. The scene was very disorganized. I suspect that Caylee was in the car, wrapped well. She spent three days preparing the trunk and used up all her energy on that, only to leave the car out in the open to be towed....not too bright!

Casey attempting to bury Caylee in the backyard was also an ignorant move. Furthermore, she took the risk of driving around with a dead body in the trunk. You're right, Casey isn't too bright, but not only that, she didn't think she would get caught. Maybe she feared being caught by her parents which is why she changed her mind about leaving Caylee in the backyard, but she lived that month with a confidence of not getting caught by authorities and even if she did, she thought she could easily explain it away. Everything she did in this crime reveals her ignorance. That's why I think she disposed of Caylee in an obvious place and it's being overlooked. I think she will be found eventually by accident because I don't think Casey was clever enough to hide her forever.

<<Your comment about KC's immaturity is interesting. Even the experts in the media and some posters here have forgotten that KC is a 22 year old adult. I've even caught myself doing this.>>

I think it's also interesting the way CA talks to Casey. Like on the phone call from jail, "I don't know what you're involvement is sweeetheaaart". That sounded like a mother speaking to a small child. Not a 22 year old young adult. Also in the interview with TonE when CA shows up at the apartment for Casey, she tells Casey "get your stuff, you're leaving" or somthing like that. Casey protests but does exactly what CA tells her to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back