Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they do know more, I think KC did talk to one or two of them and that is why all of a sudden they were on her side when before they were all against her talking bad about her now all of a sudden she is the best mother, daughter and sister ever. I just hope their conscience gets the best of them.

Unfortunately they have decided to support KC at all cost. I don't think their conscience will get the best of them, because they have circled the wagons and have chosen to support KC over finding Caylee. I feel sorry for CA and GA, but I don't agree with their actions.

Bolded by me. I think this was LE first mistake , they could have held her for further questioning with out arresting her right away . They might have been able to get more out of her after sitting in an interrogation room for hours on end . They should have worn her down , make her crack.

Just throwing out there this interview was done in real time, and by the time we all got access to it we were privy to a lot of hindsight.
Lanie

Well we do know that they noticed something in the backyard that was alarming enough for them to search it. They even moved the playhouse.

So true. Do we know if they moved the playhouse before or after they found the car? I'm thinking they knew something immediately on the days this was all going down. Casey went missing after what she left behind in the house and yard and she wouldn't let them speak to Caylee. I'm starting to think their suspicions were confirmed when they picked up that car.

Unfortunately they have decided to support KC at all cost. I don't think their conscience will get the best of them, because they have circled the wagons and have chosen to support KC over finding Caylee. I feel sorry for CA and GA, but I don't agree with their actions.

I'm going to try to verbalize my thoughts on this, it is like I can't put my finger on it.
I am sickened by George's and Cindy's behavior.
But everytime I read something like this, how they are supporting Casey at all costs, it just somehow doesn't ring true to me.
Both of them come across to me as angrier when Casey is out of jail vs. when she is. They don't make much of an effort to see her in jail, either. According to them, Casey has done nothing wrong, yet Cindy's behavior towards her seems off.
I was avoiding the house tour stuff, but they kept showing it on Nancy Grace last night. Cindy said something about I guess LE being just as bad as her daughter, and I replayed it several times, and I just got the feeling, yet again, Cindy cannot stand Casey.
Anyway, I don't even know where I am going with this, other than my hinky meter goes off the chart a lot about Cindy and Casey. Any thoughts on this?
Lanie

I'm going to try to verbalize my thoughts on this, it is like I can't put my finger on it.
But everytime I read something like this, how they are supporting Casey at all costs, it just somehow doesn't ring true to me.
Both of them come across to me as angrier when Casey is out of jail vs. when she is. They don't make much of an effort to see her in jail, either. According to them, Casey has done nothing wrong, yet Cindy's behavior towards her seems off.
I was avoiding the house tour stuff, but they kept showing it on Nancy Grace last night. Cindy said something about I guess LE being just as bad as her daughter, and I replayed it several times, and I just got the feeling, yet again, Cindy cannot stand Casey.
Anyway, I don't even know where I am going with this, other than my hinky meter goes off the chart a lot about Cindy and Casey. Any thoughts on this?
Lanie

hmmm.I missed that.."LE is just as bad as her daughter....did she say that? Maybe she just let it slip...these are the comments that should really be looked into.

George said he did look in the trunk June 24th in the Greta interview!

The Interview with Greta, tour of home, cops cases and clues 2 in Aug . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c

Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 3, Cindy and George STATE THAT HE LOOKED IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR ON JUNE 24TH AND THAT IS WHEN HE SAW THE GAS CANS AND THERE WAS NO ODOR! (In George's statement he said, he DID NOT LOOK IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mIYP7fMjM&feature=related
Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 4-(JOHN ADMITTS THAT CASEY WAS AT FUSION ON JUNE 20-Strange letter that Casey was writting, turned out to be the letter she wrote and gave to a guard, it was for George and he states he didn't know anything about the letter) Lee also admitts that he knows how the jail system works..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03CSv4RMTow&feature=related
Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSf-XkCfnk&feature=related

hmmm.I missed that.."LE is just as bad as her daughter....did she say that? Maybe she just let it slip...these are the comments that should really be looked into.

Maybe she was referring to Casey lying. Cindy has admitted that her daughter lies or tells half truths. Whatever. Anyway, maybe Cindy's trying to make a point that LE is not truthful and trustworthy.

This is not exact quotes. Cindy was talking about tips not being investigated right away, and then goes on to say (paraphrasing here) 'they are no better than my daughter' then adds about 'they' condemning her for not reporting Caylee missing for so long.
I'll see if I can find some kind of link to this, I don't want to sway people with my view of it that haven't heard it.
Lanie

She reminds me of a cult member. She acts hypnotized, and her brain is on an endless loop of only one train of thought.

This is what I was thinking yesterday from the NG footage of her. Auto-pilot.

I think that there might be a good chance that if this does go to trial that the A's will plead the 5th. How can they explain how their statements changed? she said she was a sociopath No I didn't. smells like dead body in car I meant an old pizza. she said she was a sociopath She's a good mother. etc etc etc

I've been wondering about this myself and pondering the possibilities. I think she would be hauled off for contempt of court before she will answer any questions. And then imagine the hew and cry about the poor grief-stricken granny sitting in a jail cell. I don't see how she won't win this one. No, she won't talk. :furious::furious::furious:

How long, I wonder, can you keep someone in jail for contempt? Can you imagine what a cause celeb she would be? Talk about your circuses. Ugh.

Lanie

I agree with you on the part where you say that CA and KC act like they can't stand each other. I do think that CA is protecting KC, but maybe she isn't doing that for KC, but for herself. She needs the world to believe that KC was a loving mother, because otherwise it reflects poorly on the way she was raised.

IMHO - the purpose of the tour of the home was to show KC's room and how pictures of caylee = love of caylee. They are really trying hard to change the perception the public has of their family and their daughter. It is a huge waste.

I always come back to why no one asked KC where the heck she was going when she dropped Caylee off at the fake babysitter if she didn't really have a job and why she didn't send baby doll mama with Caylee?

IMHO - the purpose of the tour of the home was to show KC's room and how pictures of caylee = love of caylee. They are really trying hard to change the perception the public has of their family and their daughter. It is a huge waste.

I always come back to why no one asked KC where the heck she was going when she dropped Caylee off at the fake babysitter if she didn't really have a job and why she didn't send baby doll mama with Caylee?

a huge waste! LOL

I never get tired of that.

If it wasn't for an innocent baby, these people could provide hours of pitiful entertainment.

George said he did look in the trunk June 24th in the Greta interview!

The Interview with Greta, tour of home, cops cases and clues 2 in Aug . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c

Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 3, Cindy and George STATE THAT HE LOOKED IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR ON JUNE 24TH AND THAT IS WHEN HE SAW THE GAS CANS AND THERE WAS NO ODOR! (In George's statement he said, he DID NOT LOOK IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mIYP7fMjM&feature=related
Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 4-(JOHN ADMITTS THAT CASEY WAS AT FUSION ON JUNE 20-Strange letter that Casey was writting, turned out to be the letter she wrote and gave to a guard, it was for George and he states he didn't know anything about the letter) Lee also admitts that he knows how the jail system works..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03CSv4RMTow&feature=related
Caylee Marie Anthony case - cops cases and clues 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSf-XkCfnk&feature=related

George did not say he looked in the trunk in the Greta interview, although most people made that assumption until his later statement came out (and I'm sure Cindy wanted everyone to make that assumption, which is why she interrupted him):

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I’m getting ready to rotate your mom’s tires on her car. There’s a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn’t rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I’d like to have it, so in case you’re not here over the weekend, I’d like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I’ll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about — about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn’t want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I’ll get it for you. Dad, I’ll get it out. I said, It’s no problem. I know where it’s at. I’ll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we’re walking out through the garage, she’s still telling me, Dad, I’ll get it. Give me a minute, I’ll get it. I said, Casey, I’m capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So — and she opened up the trunk of the car…

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She’s the one that took the gas cans.

Originally Posted by IrishSweetOne
Bolded by me. I think this was LE first mistake , they could have held her for further questioning with out arresting her right away . They might have been able to get more out of her after sitting in an interrogation room for hours on end . They should have worn her down , make her crack.

Keep in mind that they would have to have told her she had a right to an attorney, etc., if they crossed the line from questioning her as a witness to questioning her as a suspect. At that point, she might have realized her peril and shut up.

ETA: I saw on another website that someone said Nancy Grace reported she was read her rights before the Universal interview. In which case she was a complete idiot for continuing to blab on about the nanny etc...

I have always thought one of the oddest things was Cindy sending George to work. That is just so strange..even stranger is the fact that he actually went.:confused: Wild horses would not drug me away that night of ALL nights. I really want to hear him explain why he did go to work when all this was JUST unfolding. I mean, hell, this was the FIRST clue they even had that something was wrong.
Are we sure George went to work? Didn't George bring the car home and called Lee to go to the house? Then, George left. What if he found something hidden in the car and left to dispose of it? They still haven't released the tape of George visiting KC in the jail. We might want to examine the e-pass records of G & C for the days after 7/15.

Could she have left the baby in the car trunk, in a duffel bag, and it was not visible when the trunk was open. Didn't she want the car to be stolen thereby pinning this on someone else?

Are we sure George went to work? Didn't George bring the car home and called Lee to go to the house? Then, George left. What if he found something hidden in the car and left to dispose of it? They still haven't released the tape of George visiting KC in the jail. We might want to examine the e-pass records of G & C for the days after 7/15.

Could she have left the baby in the car trunk, in a duffel bag, and it was not visible when the trunk was open. Didn't she want the car to be stolen thereby pinning this on someone else?

If I remember correctly when the E-pass records were discussed before and George's records were in line with his story of when he left for work and returned home.

George going to work after retrieving that car is odd but, only when you assume it was the first notion that GA and CA realized Casey did something to Caylee. Like I was saying before, George and Cindy probably had a pretty good idea that Caylee was dead immediately when it happened and when they picked up the car, it just confirmed what they had already suspected. Maybe it clued them in that Casey had Caylee in the trunk but, if you assume they knew Caylee was dead long before finding the car then the entire senario makes more sense. They may not have known the details but, they were probably discussing the circumstances for a month and then they locate the car which smells of death. This is overwhelming especially to Cindy but, it wasn't new news. At most, it confirms their suspicions. Cindy washed the clothes and George detailed the car. This probably wasn't the first time they covered up or got rid of the evidence. I'm betting Casey left behind evidence of a crime scene even if it was the smallest clues, they would have noticed every little thing in their immaculate house. Casey had Caylee in the backyard, she may have killed her inside or outside of the house, and she at least dragged her through the house to/from the garage. Casey then went missing and refused to let them speak to Caylee. They knew. George, Cindy, and probably Lee, all knew since the very beginning. George just didn't know the day they found the car that this was the day Cindy would call the police and he figured they were going to continue on the same way they had for the past month and so he went to work sending Lee over to the house to keep Cindy calm. However, Cindy found Casey by calling Amy's number that was left in the car. Finding that number and finding Casey changed everything, not finding the car.

I 100% agree with this , don't forget the knife she washed too . Why did they wait to call LE after getting the car back ?? I would have called them from the tow yard. Then we have the neighbor who said they saw the car out in the driveway with the trunk open right AFTER they brought the car home.One of LE said the car was neat , I took that to mean it had been cleaned up some . Also take into account the time the A's took possession of the car and the time of the first 911 call , many hours lapsed .

Cindy knew exactly what she was doing when she washed those pants , why she at the very least has not been slapped with an obstruction charge is beyond me .

Oh heck yeah! The only possible reason I can think of that this hasn't happened is they think that by her being out in public and running her mouth like she does, that she will slip and say something that will really hang her and the other Anthony's.

Calling any Lawyer!!!
Can the A's be charged with anything? If for instance if GA said one thing to GJ and now saying something different to media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back