Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why else would Cindy go out of her way to badmouth LE and proclaim they aren't doing their job.

They arent doing THE job that CA wants them to do, so to her they ARENT doing their job.

I think the reason that we are so fascinated with this case is the fact that the Anthony's (all of them) lie consistently about EVERYTHING! People that lie with a straight face are incredibly confusing people, and personally myself I sit here and try to figure out what is true and what is not. The only thing I can come up with is most is not true. Cindy thinks if she talks enough, tells her side of the story enough, lies enough that we will all believe her, it's always worked with her own family why not the rest of the world? Let's take away the fact that Caylee is missing and look at what an incredibly nasty girl Casey really is. The check writing, the lying, the partying the horrible way she talked to her parents from jail, her promiscuous behavior and I just see an incredibly self-centered, spoiled brat and it really does sicken me. She wanted to be the "baby" of the family, she wanted all the attention, and Caylee was taking that away. Cindy was starting to like Caylee better, and Casey resented that. Sibling rivalry??? Casey's was busy "messing up" and her family was "covering up", such as her pregnancy. They spoke for her, while she remained silent, she let them get her out of every mess she was ever in. This one is proving much more difficult for the family to get her out of. My opinion is they all know more than they are saying, but to come into reality out of the pretend world that Cindy lives in is difficult for her, she will then have to admit that she has failed as a parent, and Cindy does not take failure or criticism lightly, she thinks she is in charge of operating the whole world or believing her own lies and then thinking we should. My opinion is that Cindy KNEW the day they picked up that car that something was seriously wrong. She made a 180 from my daughter is a thief and my granddaughter is missing, to Casey is a wonderful mother and daughter, how stupid does she think the rest of the world is????? Casey was rude to her own mother and father and said talking to them was a "waste". What kind of loving daughter would say that? I think Cindy makes up her own truth to suit what is going on in her life. George is unable to take a stand against his wife for his own personal reasons, and Lee grew up with all of them, he's probably a mess too. IMO they all know more than they are saying, but history proves that they are unable to admit that.

I went back and looked at picture 14. It is either a cracked glass or some type of plastic that has wrinkled over it.
Tks. It really struck me.

You are not alone. Last night when I was watching NG, she unfortunately played a clip of CA going thru her home with that reporter(I am at 0 tolerance for CA). My 11 yr old son was in the room and said, "look at her eyes, why is she staring like that". He was right, she now has this laser beam look in her eyes and she rarely blinks, kind of trance-like but scarier. I don't know maybe it's the meds she's on, but she looks even more "out there" nowadays.

She reminds me of a cult member. She acts hypnotized, and her brain is on an endless loop of only one train of thought.

I think the reason that we are so fascinated with this case is the fact that the Anthony's (all of them) lie consistently about EVERYTHING! People that lie with a straight face are incredibly confusing people, and personally myself I sit here and try to figure out what is true and what is not. The only thing I can come up with is most is not true. Cindy thinks if she talks enough, tells her side of the story enough, lies enough that we will all believe her, it's always worked with her own family why not the rest of the world? Let's take away the fact that Caylee is missing and look at what an incredibly nasty girl Casey really is. The check writing, the lying, the partying the horrible way she talked to her parents from jail, her promiscuous behavior and I just see an incredibly self-centered, spoiled brat and it really does sicken me. She wanted to be the "baby" of the family, she wanted all the attention, and Caylee was taking that away. Cindy was starting to like Caylee better, and Casey resented that. Sibling rivalry??? Casey's was busy "messing up" and her family was "covering up", such as her pregnancy. They spoke for her, while she remained silent, she let them get her out of every mess she was ever in. This one is proving much more difficult for the family to get her out of. My opinion is they all know more than they are saying, but to come into reality out of the pretend world that Cindy lives in is difficult for her, she will then have to admit that she has failed as a parent, and Cindy does not take failure or criticism lightly, she thinks she is in charge of operating the whole world or believing her own lies and then thinking we should. My opinion is that Cindy KNEW the day they picked up that car that something was seriously wrong. She made a 180 from my daughter is a thief and my granddaughter is missing, to Casey is a wonderful mother and daughter, how stupid does she think the rest of the world is????? Casey was rude to her own mother and father and said talking to them was a "waste". What kind of loving daughter would say that? I think Cindy makes up her own truth to suit what is going on in her life. George is unable to take a stand against his wife for his own personal reasons, and Lee grew up with all of them, he's probably a mess too. IMO they all know more than they are saying, but history proves that they are unable to admit that.

Very well stated. :clap:

kinda o/t, but I just watched the video and read all 8 pages here, and my biggest question is...Who bopped CA on the nose? It looks she got bopped while wearing glasses.

And I have 4 girls (8,16,19,22) and not one of them has a bedroom that immaculate and LA already stated that KC was not a neat person I realize you clean up before you invite a news crew into your house, but that looked "sanitized" to me.

Cindy does keep a clean house.
I would believe Cindy had alot of pics of Caylee around the house but to the overwhelming extent seen in the interview I have my doubts.
I do believe C&G are heartbroken, but IMO they are also on damage control.

Photo 14/26 of the slideshow of the A's home is a Happy Third Birthday picture of Caylee framed. The glass looks cracked, like someone threw it or something. Does anyone else notice that?

It could be clear plastic wrap?

She reminds me of a cult member. She acts hypnotized, and her brain is on an endless loop of only one train of thought.

She has to be on a lot of meds, and really, I don't blame her. She knows that her daughter killed Caylee and the meds are probably the the only thing that is keeping her from completely going off the deep end. Do I think she is covering for KC and knows more than she is saying? Yes, of course, but I still feel compassion for the entire family. I am angry about their lack of cooperation, but there is no way I would want to go through the hell they are going through right now.

Exactly. They should have.

The reason they didn't contact LE right away is because they knew what that awful smell was. The smell of death...

This was to become the first act in a conscious effort to keep the facts from LE.

It's plain as day that they should all be charged with obstruction of justice; tampering with evidence.

I keep coming back to CA calling Amy (who was at the Florida Mall) and saying how she had to find Casey because Casey could be in a lot of trouble! CA even mentions the police to Amy (according to Amy's interview). That leads me to believe CA knew something was HINKY and it wasn't a few dead squirrels!

Thanks. This is crazy I can't stop thinking about this case, and I can't figure out why that is. I have 2 granddaughters Caylee's age, I adore them and maybe that's it. I'm on the computer all the time LOL. I think I want this family to finally "tell the truth" about ANYTHING, and looking at Cindy makes me cringe. She must remind me of someone in my past, but I can't figure out who that is LOL. I just know that if something like this happened with my granddaughters (God forbid) I think I would want my daughters to come clean, I would love them no matter what, but not cover for them. Casey needs to take responsibility for her actions, even if she gave Caylee to a sitter who stole her, or was in some kind of illegal activity enabling someone to kidnap her, or worse yet if she hurt her, which I think she did.

Cindy looked more vacant than usual. Her face looked drawn, her body thin, her back hunched as if she might implode at any moment. Her actions remind me of a child's temper tantrum: kicking and screaming, yelling and biting, lashing out with impenetrable conviction (Caylee IS alive!). This will continue until she drops off her feet out of sheer exhaustion. I think she running on fumes.

Obviously, the video is supposed to elicit sympathy. In fact, it makes me hate them even more. Has anyone noticed Cindy's eyes recently, they have a steely, hardened look that I didn't see before. A news conference? Who the he## do they think they are? I would love to see them all wind up in jail.
:beamup:Seems overmedicated in the home interview and in some of the other television spots. I don't think these extreme fluctuations in her affect are in her favor. I know...who could possibly be stable in this situation? Just saying, if I were GA, I would have said "Honey, let's do this interview in a couple of hours, your speech is a little slurred and your eyes appear droopy. This might not be the best time." I guess he may not have noticed her behavior because he was busy trying to figure out why a WHITE NIGHT wasn't showing up to save his family.

FYI: Avoid the extremes - find the middle ground.

:biglaugh:This is what you are doing....This is what a want you to do:shutup:

Cindy does keep a clean house.
I would believe Cindy had alot of pics of Caylee around the house but to the overwhelming extent seen in the interview I have my doubts.
I do believe C&G are heartbroken, but IMO they are also on damage control.

You're right, Cindy does keep a clean house. Infact, it's immaculate. I would imagine that if anything happened to Caylee in that house or even outside of it, then Cindy would have noticed something in her perfectly kept home. We at least know Casey had Caylee in the backyard. Caylee was probably brought through the house and into the garage when placed in the trunk. I have to think Cindy had seen or smelled something during that time. This may be the something that they aren't telling LE.

You're right, Cindy does keep a clean house. Infact, it's immaculate. I would imagine that if anything happened to Caylee in that house or even outside of it, then Cindy would have noticed something in her perfectly kept home. We at least know Casey had Caylee in the backyard. Caylee was probably brought through the house and into the garage when placed in the trunk. I have to think Cindy had seen or smelled something during that time. This may be the something that they aren't telling LE.
Well we do know that they noticed something in the backyard that was alarming enough for them to search it. They even moved the playhouse.

I think they do know more, I think KC did talk to one or two of them and that is why all of a sudden they were on her side when before they were all against her talking bad about her now all of a sudden she is the best mother, daughter and sister ever. I just hope their conscience gets the best of them.

I think that there might be a good chance that if this does go to trial that the A's will plead the 5th. How can they explain how their statements changed? she said she was a sociopath No I didn't. smells like dead body in car I meant an old pizza. she said she was a sociopath She's a good mother. etc etc etc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini
Back