POLL After The Interview Docs Release on 9-23-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

After READING new interview docs realeased 9-23, have you changed your mind.

• I believed Caylee was alive, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe she is dead.

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • I believed Caylee was dead, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe she is alive.

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Previous fence sitter, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe Caylee is dead.

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Previous fence sitter, but after reading new interview docs, I now believe Caylee is alive.

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind, I still believe she is dead

Votes: 523 90.5%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind, I still believe she is alive.

Votes: 11 1.9%
  • After reading new interview docs, I have not changed my mind I am still a fence sitter.

Votes: 23 4.0%

• Total voters

Angelonline

Member since 2005
Reaction score
After READING the new interview documents released 9-23-08 have you changed your opinion?

Sorry I put wrong wording in orginal post and it took me a minute to make the poll.

Lee's comments about the car and the overwhelming smell it had that first night and the fact that the first thing Cindy said the Casey when she found her crying was "What have you Done??!!" killed any hope I had about Caylee still being with us anymore.

after reading the interviews I now think that not only was caylee murdered/ or accidental death by her mother but that Casey drove around with the baby's body for several days trying to decide what to do.

the acquaintances of Casey that have posted on this board seem to have a different picture of her behavior than what is released in the interviews, so this also confuses the issue of deliberate action or an accident. that's the only thing that i'm fence-sitting about.

:couch: hi...my name is dooner...and I'm a previous fence sitter. I used to hope that she was alive. No more do I think that way. :frown:

gotojail.gif

I am curious to hear from the 2 (so far) folks who voted that they previously were on the fence or believed Caylee was dead and now believe she is alive.

What is in these documents that made you vote this way?

:couch: hi...my name is dooner...and I'm a previous fence sitter. I used to hope that she was alive. No more do I think that way. :frown:

I remember reaching that point...it's hard. But the truth has to be faced...or the hope of finding her fades. HINT HINT A-Team.....

I am curious to hear from the 2 (so far) folks who voted that they previously were on the fence or believed Caylee was dead and now believe she is alive.

No kidding! How can you read those documents and come up with any conclusion except that she is dead?

I still think Caylee is not on this planet!

No kidding! How can you read those documents and come up with any conclusion except that she is dead?
I agree. Even KC's two friends, who came on and spoke favorably of her on the board, think that Caylee has passed.

I just looked at the poll and it seems like the two posters you're talking about were fence sitters and now think she is dead.

Edited to add:
Nevermind, I see that you were looking at two different answers.

The only thing I wasn't sure of was if Caylee's death was accidental or intentional. After reading the new docs I have no doubt in my mind that KC killed Caylee, the word accident has now been taken out of my thoughts.

I have always thought Caylee was deceased, after reading these documents I now feel it was premeditated murder. Casey was jealous of the relationship between Caylee and Cindy and Casey could not party with a child in tow.

I also feel Caylee's body was in the back yard of the Anthony home. She backed her car into the garage twice June 16th, according to the neighbor, again between June 17-19 not too sure, the third time with a man described as white with brownish hair. He was driving a small truck like an S10, maybe green in color that is June 20th.

Those cadaver dogs hit on that scent because Caylee was there for a few days after her death. No wonder those flurry of calls to her parents phone on June 16-18. She needed to make sure no one was home so she can move Caylee.

It will be a matter of time before Casey is indicted by the GJ for murder, hopefully premediatated. They can then take her in and tell her they will take the DP off the table if she gives them Caylee.

At this point there's nothing in it for Casey. She is in her own fantasy world and is arrogant enough to feel if there is no body there will be no murder charge.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back