Poll: Did Darlie Routier murder her children?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Darlie do it?

• Yes ~ she is on Death Row where she belongs

Votes: 234 57.2%
  • No ~ there was an intruder

Votes: 59 14.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 116 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary456 said:
Yeah, that's probably it. They waited in the kitchen until the pain-killer kicked in (only 15 or 20 minutes) and then took a header over Devon. Silly boys :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What a klutz.

Goody said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What a klutz.

Well, I didn't want to be too harsh on the perps. Different drugs take different times to take affect.

I'll bet El-Jeffo could tell us the reaction time between Percodan, Percoset, Darvon, Valium, weed, heroin, and Tylenol...based on stomach content, water intake, activity, heart rate, and what they had for lunch. A hamburger cannot be compared to a salad. For instance, the absorbtion rate for a hamburger with 4 oz of water can be nailed down to 3 hours and 4 seconds. If taken with Percodan, the rate of absorbtion increases by 5 seconds. Of course, if you add heart rate to that, it decreases by TWO WHOLE MINUTES! (I'm not taking questions at this time. El Jefe will back me up on any details).

Which brings me back to what I was trying to say in the first place. What was I trying to say in the first place?

Oh yes, I remember now. The perps were slow-moving vehicles. They stopped at the sink to get their fix before they tripped over Devon, and stopped at the sink to clean up the blood before they left.

Any guy who cleans up blood is ok in my book, klutz or not :)

FACTS I KNOW
Darlie was a clean freak. She did not allow people to wear their shoes in the house. Piles of shoes are shown by the door.

Darlie vacummed several times a day and probably vacummed after dinner to before they settled down to watch tv it was her habit to do so.
Lack of fibers- now you know why.

The window was large enough to easily step thru, didn't you see that at the trial? They went back and forth thru the window testing it out. That is how the hair (policepersons) got there.

The drugs these perps were on aren't like anything your dr has ever prescribed for you.
Have you ever seen a meth or crack user?

I have an idea not a total answer.
I do not think this was premeditated.
It is possible but may not occured EXACTLY as I put forth.
I never mentioned the blood evidence in my scenario.
What doesn't fit it. In other words CONVINCE ME.

I know this is hard to believe for you but the killer would not I repeat would not be dripping or covered in blood as you assume. Knifing someone unless you hit a smaller artery and arterial spray occurs would leave the knife bloody not the killer. Major arteries like your aorta wouldn't spray they are too large they allow large amounts of blood to be moved thru the body but a person bleeds out quick when those arteries are damaged.

Darlie did touch her children after they were stabbed. That is why she has their blood on her shirt. The tiny speck on the BACK of her nightshirt would mean that she had to raise the knife very high above her head before she made that stab.
It could only be from wounds 2-6 as his blood couldn't be on the knife before he got stabbed.
The blood is Damons and he was stabbed more shallowly than Devon. With heighth and trajectory I surmise that is not how it occured. Glancing blows and the number of them speaks of rapid stabbing , the killer was in a bigger hurry, possibly more adreneline going now than when Devon was stabbed. Totally changed styles of stabbing too- this bothers me.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
FACTS I KNOW

The drugs these perps were on aren't like anything your dr has ever prescribed for you.
Have you ever seen a meth or crack user? {/QUOTE]

If they were strung out, it would be even more likely that they would have left all kinds of evidence behind. They sure would have knocked some of those knickknacks down. And probably made a whole lot more noise than they did. There is just nothing to support a theory of drugged out killers.

I have an idea not a total answer.
I do not think this was premeditated.
It is possible but may not occured EXACTLY as I put forth.
I never mentioned the blood evidence in my scenario.
What doesn't fit it. In other words CONVINCE ME.
Sorry, nothing in it for me to try to rebutt a fictional skit like you have proposed. I have to rely on the evidence.

I know this is hard to believe for you but the killer would not I repeat would not be dripping or covered in blood as you assume.
That was my point. If he had been dripping with enough blood to leave all over the utility room, it would not have stopped at the garage door. So he didn't leave the bloody print on the garage door.

Darlie did touch her children after they were stabbed. That is why she has their blood on her shirt. The tiny speck on the BACK of her nightshirt would mean that she had to raise the knife very high above her head before she made that stab.
I disagree. There is no basis for this to be plausible. The children's blood would not have been flying thru the air unless something specific caused it to fly, so just sitting next to them would not automatically insure their blood would end up on her shirt. You have to show a specific action that is provable by a reasonable test.

It could only be from wounds 2-6 as his blood couldn't be on the knife before he got stabbed.
The blood is Damons and he was stabbed more shallowly than Devon. With heighth and trajectory I surmise that is not how it occured. Glancing blows and the number of them speaks of rapid stabbing , the killer was in a bigger hurry, possibly more adreneline going now than when Devon was stabbed. Totally changed styles of stabbing too- this bothers me.
It should because killers don't change styles. Fictional writers might, but not killers.

They decide to teach Darin a lesson 'bout doing biznes. He is a rich **** they know it they have seen his crib.

There's more to respond to from your post, but I have to stop right here. First of all, even in their neighborhood, which is lower middle class, their house is on the "cheaper" end of the scale.

Darlie did touch her children after they were stabbed. .

We have testimony from the police officer on the scene who says this is not true. If she had, she would have more of their blood on her than a few tiny drops (in the wrong place).

Jeana (DP) said:
There's more to respond to from your post, but I have to stop right here. First of all, even in their neighborhood, which is lower middle class, their house is on the "cheaper" end of the scale.
I was comparing Darin's house to the type of house a crack head would have, Why would you assume this crack head lives in the neighborhood. In my mind a crack head only keeps his run down rental trailor till the landlord kicks him out. Any house in that neighborhood would be a "rich" one to an idiot like I'm describing. I guess I didn't paint a convincing portrait of a LOSER. I am sorry if i jump from one theory to the other but one of them has to be true and I don't mind looking at all of them and seeing if the scenario fits the evidence.

my biggest problem with the DARLIE DID IT scenario the way it has been described on her website and MTJD book is the pieces of evidence don't all fit together with the time lines
now don't get me wrong here I don't know how best to describe this and not write a huge response is 2+2=4. If you came up with 5 by mistake then corrected it 2+2=4 I WOULD BE OK WITH IT CAUSE 2+2=4. Let a criminal out on a technacality cause someone said 5 by mistake I don't support that either. Before Darlie is put to death I'd like to see the 2+2=4 I want to be sure.

I was comparing Darin's house to the type of house a crack head would have, Why would you assume this crack head lives in the neighborhood. In my mind a crack head only keeps his run down rental trailor till the landlord kicks him out. Any house in that neighborhood would be a "rich" one to an idiot like I'm describing. I guess I didn't paint a convincing portrait of a LOSER. I am sorry if i jump from one theory to the other but one of them has to be true and I don't mind looking at all of them and seeing if the scenario fits the evidence.

I don't mind brainstorming either. However, you're leaping to a huge conclusion that just doesn't fit. You're interjecting some "crack heads" into this story that just aren't there. The problem is that there isn't one shred of evidence that would put one, much less two intruders into that house. Now to put two "crack heads" into that house without leaving any evidence? Wow, that's a hell of a stretch. Even if Darin did hire some crack heads to kill Darlie, how do you explain the fact that she walked away with barely a stratch? You're read the autopsys of the boys. Its pretty apparent, is it not, that whomever killed the boys knew exactly where to stab them in order to effect a quick death? Why then would that same tactic not be used on Darlie? Why would the intruder(s) leave KNOWING that she was not only still alive, but FOLLOWING them out of the house? You know the neighborhood. If she went out her front door screaming her head off, intruders could have easily been stopped before they got out of the neighborhood. I was just over there on Saturday. If two crack heads have just murdered two little boys, their mother is chasing them out of the house and they're panicing, I can see them having trouble getting out of those dead end streets. NOT to mention the fact that there's no way on God's green earth that two crack heads are going to leave a big pile of jewelery on the counter before they left.

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm glad you said that. I've been wanting to say something about that for quite a while.

From the pictures the house looks really cheap or should I say cheaply built. The countertops and windows look like some of the cheapest built houses I looked at while I lived in the metroplex. Seems like Darin complained about having to upgrade lots of stuff. I think the architecture on the front make people think it is upscale, but from what I've seen in the pictures it's not.

justice2 said:
I'm glad you said that. I've been wanting to say something about that for quite a while.

From the pictures the house looks really cheap or should I say cheaply built. The countertops and windows look like some of the cheapest built houses I looked at while I lived in the metroplex. Seems like Darin complained about having to upgrade lots of stuff. I think the architecture on the front make people think it is upscale, but from what I've seen in the pictures it's not.

From what I understand it was just a tract home with no special attributes, and, from the photographs I've seen, it was filled with cheap furniture and cheap knickknacks. Darlie and Darin had no class and it showed.

LOL
we both agree on the subject that crack heads are idiots but your giving them even too much credit because honestly only a crack head would break into a house and forget to steal the goods. I mean have you ever REALLY seen someone on crack before because their brains are skirming like a toad when they are high and they are jicking and ticking when coming down. They are worse than the old Angel Dust jerks who fought cops at arrest. You may be right about being able to escape but remember Darlie was dumb crack heads are stupid.

According to the Darlie website evidence of intruders was collected or photographed and not tested, pubic hair, bloody fingerprints, blood on the utility room and garage floor. They say some of this stuff is new so I know its not in MTJD. they also have a statement about a "getaway car" that a neighbor heard. Can the state also have this stuff tested because two reports with the same results would settle it for both sides.

Thanks for indulging my amauter sleuthing

LOL
we both agree on the subject that crack heads are idiots but your giving them even too much credit because honestly only a crack head would break into a house and forget to steal the goods. I mean have you ever REALLY seen someone on crack before because their brains are skirming like a toad when they are high and they are jicking and ticking when coming down. They are worse than the old Angel Dust jerks who fought cops at arrest. You may be right about being able to escape but remember Darlie was dumb crack heads are stupid.

According to the Darlie website evidence of intruders was collected or photographed and not tested, pubic hair, bloody fingerprints, blood on the utility room and garage floor. They say some of this stuff is new so I know its not in MTJD. they also have a statement about a "getaway car" that a neighbor heard. Can the state also have this stuff tested because two reports with the same results would settle it for both sides.

Thanks for indulging my amauter sleuthing

We would expect a sloppy crime scene if crack heads were involved. This crime scene was pristine.

I don't believe one word written on Darlie's website. If you're talking about the "black" car that someone had seen in the neighborhood we've already been all over that. I don't buy it. First of all, tell me how the intruder(s) left the house. Did they go out the garage? How did they get over the fence? You know there were no scuff marks, so if someone went out that way, they had to lift up and hold the GATE and then close it. Why would crack heads do that when they KNEW that the mother of two little boys they just attacked was after them?

Jeana (DP) said:
We would expect a sloppy crime scene if crack heads were involved. This crime scene was pristine.

I don't believe one word written on Darlie's website. If you're talking about the "black" car that someone had seen in the neighborhood we've already been all over that. I don't buy it. First of all, tell me how the intruder(s) left the house. Did they go out the garage? How did they get over the fence? You know there were no scuff marks, so if someone went out that way, they had to lift up and hold the GATE and then close it. Why would crack heads do that when they KNEW that the mother of two little boys they just attacked was after them?
They wiped their bloody hands on the UR door and the sock stuck to their shoe but they didn't know it. It hung on like glue until the got down the alley where they lost it as they got into the black getaway car that no one noticed in the alley. That's why there was no blood after the UR door. Their hands were clean. Probably wiped any leftover residue on their pants.

Goody said:
They wiped their bloody hands on the UR door and the sock stuck to their shoe but they didn't know it. It hung on like glue until the got down the alley where they lost it as they got into the black getaway car that no one noticed in the alley. That's why there was no blood after the UR door. Their hands were clean. Probably wiped any leftover residue on their pants.

Yeah, that must be it. :doh: :doh: :doh:

beesy said:
hey like **** static cling happens. Not really that far fetched,
My husband is an old fart like me and he can still run hit the gate or fence with one foot and be over it in a flash.
Working on peoples A/C units in backyards and having their dog suddenly decide you look good for lunch.
White bottomed tennis shoes would not leave any scuff marks only certain types of shoes would scuff the fence or gate. They would have to be of a certain plastics composition like dress shoes, It is easy to scale a fence as low as the fence in the backyard.
5-6 ft easy, Mr Rattlesnake says he once did it over a 8 foot only touching the fence with one foot and hauling himself over with one hand. Do you want film at nine.

I know some posters don't like my crack heads but truthfully crack heads would be a very likely to do such a disorganized crime.

Or do you think this is an organized crime.

My husband is an old fart like me and he can still run hit the gate or fence with one foot and be over it in a flash.
Working on peoples A/C units in backyards and having their dog suddenly decide you look good for lunch.
White bottomed tennis shoes would not leave any scuff marks only certain types of shoes would scuff the fence or gate. They would have to be of a certain plastics composition like dress shoes, It is easy to scale a fence as low as the fence in the backyard.
5-6 ft easy, Mr Rattlesnake says he once did it over a 8 foot only touching the fence with one foot and hauling himself over with one hand. Do you want film at nine.

I know some posters don't like my crack heads but truthfully crack heads would be a very likely to do such a disorganized crime.

Maybe so but they couldn't get out of a bloody crime scene without leaving plenty of evidence behind. Forget climbing over the fence...that is an incredibly weak argument but even if they had PF Flyers on their feet, they still couldn't do it without leaving some blood somewhere beyond that utility room. You can come up with all the theories you want about who and what these mystery intruders were, but there is not one thing to support their existence except in the imaginations of supporters. If you guys are that disorganized, why wouldn't they have been all over that crime scene?

Jeana (DP) said:
Yeah, that must be it. :doh: :doh: :doh:
Well, OJ put his thumb in his pocket once h e got in the house and that is why they didn't find any blood on the white carpet, so, hey, anything's possible. :crazy:

Tennis shoes would be dirty no matter what color and would leave something on a white painted fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat