POLL: Does The Meter Reader Fiasco Change Your Mind?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At 14:30 Mr Kronk discusses picking the bag up and the skull being "there", it is mentioned that it's "contents shifted". During all off the hours of Dr Vass and all the other forensics, at no time was the bag said to have ever been lifted off the ground prior to the scene being processed. Either OCSO and the FBI couldn't tell the bag was lifted off the ground (which again, would have disturbed all the leaves, dirt, debris and roots surrounding the bag) or Mr Kronk perjured himself as shown in the video of his testimony.

The State has alleged the remains laid right where they were found for months. If that bag was lifted, that would go against all the scene photos and investigative and forensic testimony. Please let me know what I'm missing there. moo

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/28/11 (Roy Kronk)‬‏

Or he simply took his stick and lifted the opening and some bones or debris moved inside. He even moves his hand like he is poking it with a stick. CM is the one that says it was lifted off the ground. If he didn't jerk it loose from the ground then most of everything would still be sitting embedded into the roots.

You have a very "selective" listening skill set, previously noted. While he did say this, he said that the bag was on top of the skull. Yes, he lifted the bag; BUT the skull was on the ground underneath the bag, as it had separated from the other skeletonized remains. He took his probe, put it in the eye socket, turned it 45 degrees, or so, while not disturbing ANYTHING of forensic importance (as his voice broke up, and he apologized for having even probed what turned out to be the skull of this precious baby) all the while her MOTHER exhibited no reaction--not even so much as a flinch. Agenda??

The SAO has never even once eluded to that bag being moved for at least months before they processed the scene. Are you saying Roy picked it up, and then set it back down without disturbing the bags contents or anything on it like leaves, dirt, twigs, roots grown into the bottom of the bag etc???

Or he simply took his stick and lifted the opening and some bones or debris moved inside. He even moves his hand like he is poking it with a stick. CM is the one that says it was lifted off the ground. If he didn't jerk it loose from the ground then most of everything would still be sitting embedded into the roots.

He specifically states he lifted the bag OFF the ground and held out at arms length, about 4 ft.

At 15:01 RK states "I held the bag out..." And hold his right arm out in demonstration.

I don't care if Kronk disturbed the remains and disturbed the duct tape. The fact is the duct tape was there at all says everything to me. We don't know how the duct taped was positioned. It was there.

I heard one of the THs say that if Kronk picked up the bag, and looked at the skull as he described in his testimony today, that HAD THE DUCT TAPE NOT BEEN ADHERED TO THE SKULL, the mandible would have fallen off. So that is a good enough theory to show me that tape was there and attached.

RK did say that, and you are correct, if he lifted the bag, then some of the contents would have likely fallen out. OCSO does not describe a disturbed or recently altered scene... in fact that is the basis of all the scene evidence is that it was just like they found it for months.

Most people do not realize that if Crimeline offers a reward, in order to claim that reward, the Crimeline number must be called. The reward offer is null and void if you call 911, the police non emergency number, the media, the President of the US, etc, ANYONE but Crimeline.

I still say IF the money was the only thing in RK's mind when he found Caylee, he would have made sure he called the correct phone number that was listed for the reward.....instead of calling 911!

RK did say that, and you are correct, if he lifted the bag, then some of the contents would have likely fallen out. OCSO does not describe a disturbed or recently altered scene... in fact that is the basis of all the scene evidence is that it was just like they found it for months.
Because much of Caylee had been scattered...so yes, the remains were there as they had been for months. I will try and find exactly what REMAINED of Caylee inside the bag.

PS- Dr. G. made it perfectly clear...warning: Autopsy report

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/anthony,%20caylee_report.pdf

Most people do not realize that if Crimeline offers a reward, in order to claim that reward, the Crimeline number must be called. The reward offer is null and void if you call 911, the police non emergency number, the media, the President of the US, etc, ANYONE but Crimeline.

I say SO WHAT if he wanted the reward money. Who wouldn't??? Not directed at you rossva....

I heard CM try to impeach RK today about his money he received from the Today Show.... hellllllllllloooooooooooooooo.....what about JB and his $200,000+?????????? What about Cindy and her money??? There was a reward offered, this man found the remains and how SUCKY that he didn't get anything other than what Mr. Nejame gave him.

But, most of the scene was not disturbed unless the DF wishes to assert that mr. K lifted up the bag, gnawed on the bones, and buried them over an acre or so. It is not legalize but, someone would have had to lift open the bag to find her as it could just be a garbage bag. The main object discussed is the skull and that was embedded into the ground with roots growing up into it which I assume made it affixed to the ground.

But, most of the scene was not disturbed unless the DF wishes to assert that mr. K lifted up the bag, gnawed on the bones, and buried them over an acre or so. It is not legalize but, someone would have had to lift open the bag to find her as it could just be a garbage bag. The main object discussed is the skull and that was embedded into the ground with roots growing up into it which I assume made it affixed to the ground.

RK, in his testimony, says the skull was resting on the ground and not embedded in the dirt.

The SAO has never even once eluded to that bag being moved for at least months before they processed the scene. Are you saying Roy picked it up, and then set it back down without disturbing the bags contents or anything on it like leaves, dirt, twigs, roots grown into the bottom of the bag etc???

Kronk said a number of things on the stand today that have never appeared before in his testimonies.

Today he didn't mention that he smacked the skull (while it was still underneath the plastic bag) with his meter reader rod and heard a hollow sound.

Today he gave a more detailed explanation of the bag lifting. He said he raised it 4 feet off the ground and then felt the contents shift inside. He then laid the bag on the ground next to the skull so that it was no longer covering the skull. This is all new info.

Then more brand new info about manipulating the skull. He says he stuck the rod into an eye socket and pivoted the skull upwards to confirm that it was real. Presumably, this action exposed the skull which was said to have been surrounded by fallen leaves up to the level of the eye sockets. IOW, presumably he couldn't see any of the skull lower than the eyes until he pivoted it. None of that was recorded in any of his previous testimonies.

RK, in his testimony, says the skull was resting on the ground and not embedded in the dirt.

Really, nobody has said that the skull was embedded in the dirt. The skull was said to be atop the mandible in an anatomically correct position. These were sitting on the dirt and fallen leaves had accumulated up to the level of the eye sockets.

Roy Kronk is a regular Joe Citizen. I've come across hundreds of Roy Kronks in my years. We all know a Roy Kronk. A non-descript guy who never made headlines, never became famous. But still they exsist in the shadows of a busy day.

Roy Kronk stands in line next to us in the Post Office. He's pumping gasoline at the pump across the way. He probably silently opened the door at the mall for us and we never noticed, or looked him in the eye. He looks normal in a work shirt and pants and out of place in a tuxeudo.

But one day as life is going along at a regular pace something happens that puts Roy Kronk in the spotlight. He really doesn't know how to react. Should he be excited with the potential attention or remain quiet. When someone asks a question, he answers truthfully not really understanding what's happening. He's not dumb. He's unexpecting. He's puzzled as to how to handle his new found fame. He almost giggles under his breath and at the same time scratches his head wondering how to handle it all.

He thinks this is almost a fanasty. He's beside himself with the possibility to have his face on televison. He can barely take it all in.

The idea of a cash reward secretly thrills him, enough to share that feeling with a few select others. And yet, he's confused as to why he would deserve a financial windfall for doing something he never planned to do intentially.

We know Roy Kronk. He's the good guy and at the same time an ordinary guy who knows what's right and what's wrong.

In the aftermath he is awed that his actions are now suspect. He is totally confused as to why he has to defend himself.

Roy Kronk pulls himself together. He doesn't look for advice. He knows what to do. He's done it all his life. He faces the situation, maybe dressed in a new suit he just purchased. He's not comfortable with that stiff shirt. But he's at ease because he's Roy Kronk - a guy who is quite familiar with telling the truth.

jmo

Roy Kronk is a regular Joe Citizen. I've come across hundreds of Roy Kronks in my years. We all know a Roy Kronk. A non-descript guy who never made headlines, never became famous. But still they exsist in the shadows of a busy day.

Roy Kronk stands in line next to us in the Post Office. He's pumping gasoline at the pump across the way. He probably silently opened the door at the mall for us and we never noticed, or looked him in the eye. He looks normal in a work shirt and pants and out of place in a tuxeudo.

But one day as life is going along at a regular pace something happens that puts Roy Kronk in the spotlight. He really doesn't know how to react. Should he be excited with the potential attention or remain quiet. When someone asks a question, he answers truthfully not really understanding what's happening. He's not dumb. He's unexpecting. He's puzzled as to how to handle his new found fame. He almost giggles under his breath and at the same time scratches his head wondering how to handle it all.

He thinks this is almost a fanasty. He's beside himself with the possibility to have his face on televison. He can barely take it all in.

The idea of a cash reward secretly thrills him, enough to share that feeling with a few select others. And yet, he's confused as to why he would deserve a financial windfall for doing something he never planned to do intentially.

We know Roy Kronk. He's the good guy and at the same time an ordinary guy who knows what's right and what's wrong.

In the aftermath he is awed that his actions are now suspect. He is totally confused as to why he has to defend himself.

Roy Kronk pulls himself together. He doesn't look for advice. He knows what to do. He's done it all his life. He faces the situation, maybe dressed in a new suit he just purchased. He's not comfortable with that stiff shirt. But he's at ease because he's Roy Kronk - a guy who is quite familiar with telling the truth.

jmo
So very well said. Thank you.

jmo

Beautifully said. :yourock:

jmo

:goodpost: :tyou:

I'm merely stating what should be an obvious fact to anyone that heard him say that over and over that he did so. That's all. jmoo

Maybe Roy said it 'over and over' because he kept getting asked it 'over and over' by Mason...you know, one of those three questions that Mason kept 'asking and asking' for 3 hours straight!

The OP is from 2008. I believe the fiasco was the whole "Roy had to keep calling the cops" thing that we found out after Caylee's remains were found.

Thanks Tuffy! Stupid me, I should have looked at the dates of OP.

He said that when he felt stuff in the bag start to shift he sat it back down. You can hook the edge of a bag on a stick and hold the stick out straight at arm's length and the entirety of the bag will not be off the ground.

No, the meter reader's testimony didn't change my mind. But it did make me dislike CM, where before I'd actually thought he might be an okay guy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back