Poll - If you were on the Jury today

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

If you were on the jury today, how would you vote?

• Guilty of 1st Degree Murder - Death Penalty

Votes: 200 51.0%
  • Guilty of 1st Degree Murder - LWP

Votes: 165 42.1%
  • Guilty of a lesser charge - 10-25 years

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Guilty of a lesser charge - Off with time served

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot discount that there were google searches for chloroform and its ingredients and that there were massive amounts of chloroform on the trunk liner. George and Cindy were at work during those searches. Cindy said under oath that she did not own any chloroform. It would be a huge coincidence if they cleaned and it just so happen to mix into chloroform when they were not aware of the searches months earlier.

I believe Casey did have a plan but it did not work out. Her plan was to bury a deceased Caylee in the backyard behind the pool.

There were other flurry of calls in the records. Casey did it often to check and see where her parents were, to set up babysitting, and to extend an argument that had occurred. Mark Furhman did not know the case and got his information from the Anthony family. His statement got way overblown. Here are two examples of flurry of calls on June 9, 2008 and June 24, 2008.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for June 24, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Here are the results of the toxicology report:

toxocologyreportsonhairpage13.jpg

I voted for ‘other’ because LWOP was not listed… Now I am aware that in Florida there is no LWP…

Wow, that's amazing! I thought Fl had LWOP though?:waitasec:

Wow, that's amazing! I thought Fl had LWOP though?:waitasec:

Thank you and Happy Easter!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6346635&postcount=202"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Poll - If you were on the Jury today[/ame]

I have often wondered if it is possible that after GA and CA had left for the day if KC did not come back home, ducttape Caylee and place her in the pool without her little swimfins and wait for her to drown. It is my understanding that neighbors heard splashing in the pool that day. Once Caylee had drown she dragged her out with the pool rake and then fearing what she had done, placed her in various locations within the backyard to determine where would be best to bury her.
She then...decided that this would not work and placed her in the bags and put her in the trunk. Then she drove around and finally decided, since it was getting messy, that she needed to dispose of her. She then chose to place her where she had buried some of her family pets. Regarless of why or how...any good mother would be horrified and unable to function following such horror. ICA must have the nerves of a dead person in order to function and party no matter the circumstance.
Horrific and Awful for poor little Caylee.
All of my thoughts are pure speculation with not one whit of proof but it is something I have thought about in months past.
So....MOO.

I don't believe that Caylee died accidentally. If there had been some tragic accident that Casey felt she had to cover up, to avoid being blamed for it, I think you'd see some signs of grief at the loss of her child. There were NONE. In fact, what you see in the photos, text messages, tattoos, and transcripts is exactly the opposite - Casey is happily living "the good life." That behaviour convinces me that she planned (although not long in advance and not carefully, consistent with the way she planned and ran the rest of her life) her baby's death, and cold-bloodedly carried it out.

Tink

I have often wondered if it is possible that after GA and CA had left for the day if KC did not come back home, ducttape Caylee and place her in the pool without her little swimfins and wait for her to drown. It is my understanding that neighbors heard splashing in the pool that day. Once Caylee had drown she dragged her out with the pool rake and then fearing what she had done, placed her in various locations within the backyard to determine where would be best to bury her.
She then...decided that this would not work and placed her in the bags and put her in the trunk. Then she drove around and finally decided, since it was getting messy, that she needed to dispose of her. She then chose to place her where she had buried some of her family pets. Regarless of why or how...any good mother would be horrified and unable to function following such horror. ICA must have the nerves of a dead person in order to function and party no matter the circumstance.
All of my thoughts are pure speculation with not one whit of proof but it is something I have thought about in months past.
So....MOO.

BBM.... can you supply a link for this? First time I am hearing it... is there a deposition somewhere to validate? thanks!

I don't believe that Caylee died accidentally. If there had been some tragic accident that Casey felt she had to cover up, to avoid being blamed for it, I think you'd see some signs of grief at the loss of her child. There were NONE. In fact, what you see in the photos, text messages, tattoos, and transcripts is exactly the opposite - Casey is happily living "the good life." That behaviour convinces me that she planned (although not long in advance and not carefully, consistent with the way she planned and ran the rest of her life) her baby's death, and cold-bloodedly carried it out.

Tink

Not only does Casey's behavior and non-behavior show just how guilty Casey really is of maliciously murdering Caylee... but if it were an accident... I need a really good explanation why she duct taped Caylee's face? Why she bagged her in those trash bags and threw her out into those woods to be torn apart by scavengers?

There was a case back in the 80's (Miami, Florida) where a two-year-old boy was killed by bullets that were meant for his father. It is not the same as what has happened in this case, but I think it shows what a caring parent would do when faced with the accidental death of their child caused by their own neglect or having put their child in a situation for something like this to happen. This man belonged to a Columbian cartel... he wasn't a good man by any means, but he loved his son. He didn't go to LE either right away. He was a Federal fugutive. He took his baby home and he and his wife put the baby in the bathtub filled with ice to preserve his body. They stayed with the baby all night crying. They left the next day and called LE to tell them where to find their son's body.

When Casey was finally confronted by LE... she could have put an end to all of this if it were an accident. She wouldn't be facing the charges that she is today. She would possibly even be getting out of jail by now. Casey knew this was not an accident and that is why she did not come clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
So....MOO.

BBM.... can you supply a link for this? First time I am hearing it... is there a deposition somewhere to validate? thanks!

Drama Qeen says: Nope, I cannot. As I said, these are things that I have heard and therefore my comment is pure speculation.
I will refer you to the Websleuths thread entitled, "Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee, * 985." I have also read other postings in which this was stated. This is something that I do not believe has been sworn to or corroborated. Sorry if my post gave that impression and I did not communicate my thought correctly. It still does not change my theory on how precious little Caylee died. It is still MOO!

You make some good points, however:
If she didn't plan anything how can we have premeditated murder?
Casey stole enough money in checks to pay for gas, she's just as you said not someone who plans anything. Again I'm not saying premeditated murder requires that she be a criminal genius, I'm saying that it requires SOME degree of planning.

I don't buy the idea that ms highschool dropout decided to google the directions for chloroform, actually make it, then use it, and didn't ask the obvious question of "What do I do with the body?"

I'm on the fence between two theories.
Either:
A) Caylee died of an accident, ex: in the pool. She panics (if memory serves correctly there were a bunch of calls to Cindy's phone just before she disappears), and being a sociopath narcissist decides that it is not in her best interest to call the police as it would threaten her immediate freedom (the irony being that if this is true, she would have walked).

B) Casey was drugging Caylee with Xanax which are often referred to as Zanny pills. Caylee dies, she panics, and doesn't call the police.

If A) is true Casey is guilty of aggravated manslaughter.
If B) is true Casey is guilty of felony 1st degree murder

[FONT=&quot]BBM - Premeditated murder doesn’t mean days, weeks, or months in advance. It can be less than a minute. It doesn’t mean a plan for the disposal of the body has to be in place either. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For example, Casey is furious (insert any reason here) and she decides to kill Caylee at that moment. I don’t think Casey carried duct tape with her so she had to get it from somewhere in the house so she gets the duct tape (this takes time and she can stop but she doesn’t). Casey then starts pulling off long strips of duct tape and puts it on Caylee’s face…again more time to stop but she doesn’t. Not one, not two, but three…she had time to think about what she was doing and stop but she doesn’t. She waits for Caylee to slowly suffocate. She still has time to remove the tape before Caylee dies but she doesn’t. The scenario I just described is legally considered premeditated murder. Premeditated murder doesn’t mean she had the entire plan in place (i.e. where to dispose of the body, concoct a reasonable lie as to Caylee’s whereabouts, etc). It doesn’t even mean Casey had to use chloroform or xanax. Casey didn’t have to plan anything further than killing Caylee for it to be premeditated. This is what the evidence shows in this case and why I believe the prosecution is right on target.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for the chloroform, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to google it and figure out how to make it. Perhaps she was planning on killing her parents, I don’t know. Maybe she was just curious. She took it a step further by googling how to make it, not simply trying to figure out what it was. As horrible as it sounds, I do hope she used it and Caylee was totally unaware that she was being suffocated to death.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any ‘accidental death’ theory requires a tremendous stretch to account for that amount of duct tape over Caylee’s face wrapped so tightly that it held her mandible in place during a hurricane, flood, Florida heat, animals, and many months in a swampy dumping ground. There has to be another tremendous stretch to account for her actions afterward. She was happy to be rid of her child, she was not a grieving mother who suffered the loss of a child then desecrated her corpse with duct tape. Then took it a step further and put her in trash bags and threw her away like garbage. Take a look at Caylee’s picture then imagine her face plastered with three layers of duct tape. It simply doesn’t make any sense for Casey to put that much tape on a corpse unless it was meant to kill.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let’s go with the zany the xanax/chlorofrom babysitter. Seriously, how many hours/minutes would Caylee have survived in a trunk in June in FLORIDA drugged and duct taped? Any person with two firing brain cells would know that would kill a child. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If Casey drugged her so she could see Tony or party or whatever, what was she going to do with her? Back to the trunk theory again? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]IMO[/FONT]

You make some good points, however:
If she didn't plan anything how can we have premeditated murder?
Casey stole enough money in checks to pay for gas, she's just as you said not someone who plans anything. Again I'm not saying premeditated murder requires that she be a criminal genius, I'm saying that it requires SOME degree of planning.

I don't buy the idea that ms highschool dropout decided to google the directions for chloroform, actually make it, then use it, and didn't ask the obvious question of "What do I do with the body?"

I'm on the fence between two theories.
Either:
A) Caylee died of an accident, ex: in the pool. She panics (if memory serves correctly there were a bunch of calls to Cindy's phone just before she disappears), and being a sociopath narcissist decides that it is not in her best interest to call the police as it would threaten her immediate freedom (the irony being that if this is true, she would have walked).

B) Casey was drugging Caylee with Xanax which are often referred to as Zanny pills. Caylee dies, she panics, and doesn't call the police.

If A) is true Casey is guilty of aggravated manslaughter.
If B) is true Casey is guilty of felony 1st degree murder

Bold by me -

Let me add to the thought I bolded by saying this: Casey probably honestly thought she was smart enough to simply hide the events of the day by hiding the body and going on with her life as though nothing happened.

Caylee may have been missing (actually floating in the pool) when KC made the 'flurry' of phone calls to her parents. It looks like she was on the computer nonstop from the time she returned with Caylee from Walmart (or wherever she went for an hour or two after she waved goodbye to GA at almost 1pm.)

She probably lost track of Caylee and abruptly stopped computer activity to go look for her. I think that is when the phone calls start (I think @ 3pm).
Possibly, when she found the child dead, she realized she would have to give up her whole life, all of her freedom, if anyone ever found out she was truly a negligent, bad mother.

I don't think she was bright enough to understand accidental drowning would not equal murder charges. All she knew was that she was looking the other way while this happened and she wasn't at work, where her parents thought she would be.

She knew this all amounted to a pack of 'trouble,' but she probably overestimated exactly how much trouble. So, it was better for the continuation of her 'life' as she knew it to erase the trouble altogether.

Now, this is probably true if KC did not premeditate the murder. Unfortunately, I am tottering on the fence about accident or murder. Just when I think I have it figured out one way, I see something that makes me lean the other way.

In any case, looking at the results of the poll heretofore, KC will most likely be convicted of Murder 1. It is just the penalty that is in question.

If I were on that jury-- I'd hope I had a prescription for stress! Bless those folks who are seated to decide this nightmare. :cool:

[FONT=&quot]BBM - Premeditated murder doesn’t mean days, weeks, or months in advance. It can be less than a minute. It doesn’t mean a plan for the disposal of the body has to be in place either. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For example, Casey is furious (insert any reason here) and she decides to kill Caylee at that moment. I don’t think Casey carried duct tape with her so she had to get it from somewhere in the house so she gets the duct tape (this takes time and she can stop but she doesn’t). Casey then starts pulling off long strips of duct tape and puts it on Caylee’s face…again more time to stop but she doesn’t. Not one, not two, but three…she had time to think about what she was doing and stop but she doesn’t. She waits for Caylee to slowly suffocate. She still has time to remove the tape before Caylee dies but she doesn’t. The scenario I just described is legally considered premeditated murder. Premeditated murder doesn’t mean she had the entire plan in place (i.e. where to dispose of the body, concoct a reasonable lie as to Caylee’s whereabouts, etc). It doesn’t even mean Casey had to use chloroform or xanax. Casey didn’t have to plan anything further than killing Caylee for it to be premeditated. This is what the evidence shows in this case and why I believe the prosecution is right on target.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for the chloroform, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to google it and figure out how to make it. Perhaps she was planning on killing her parents, I don’t know. Maybe she was just curious. She took it a step further by googling how to make it, not simply trying to figure out what it was. As horrible as it sounds, I do hope she used it and Caylee was totally unaware that she was being suffocated to death.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any ‘accidental death’ theory requires a tremendous stretch to account for that amount of duct tape over Caylee’s face wrapped so tightly that it held her mandible in place during a hurricane, flood, Florida heat, animals, and many months in a swampy dumping ground. There has to be another tremendous stretch to account for her actions afterward. She was happy to be rid of her child, she was not a grieving mother who suffered the loss of a child then desecrated her corpse with duct tape. Then took it a step further and put her in trash bags and threw her away like garbage. Take a look at Caylee’s picture then imagine her face plastered with three layers of duct tape. It simply doesn’t make any sense for Casey to put that much tape on a corpse unless it was meant to kill.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Let’s go with the zany the xanax/chlorofrom babysitter. Seriously, how many hours/minutes would Caylee have survived in a trunk in June in FLORIDA drugged and duct taped? Any person with two firing brain cells would know that would kill a child. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If Casey drugged her so she could see Tony or party or whatever, what was she going to do with her? Back to the trunk theory again? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]IMO[/FONT]

-bold by me-

But, you have to remember that one of her friends (was it Ricardo?) put a picture of a man and a woman on his website with a caption, 'win her over with chloroform,' or something like that.

The defense could argue that KC was curious as to what this drug was and how to use it (in a sexual way, as hinted at in the boy's web photo).

I hope the DT doesn't read this, but it may have been as innocent as that. I mean, how many things have you or I Googled, as websleuthers, that would raise some eyebrows if we were ever murder suspects? If a child goes missing in our neighborhood, our mere presence here, day after day, would raise some red flags.

That being said, I don't think the search was innocent, but it could have been. If it weren't for the chloroform levels in the car, I think the DT could explain it away.

When Casey was finally confronted by LE... she could have put an end to all of this if it were an accident. She wouldn't be facing the charges that she is today. She would possibly even be getting out of jail by now. Casey knew this was not an accident and that is why she did not come clean.

respectfully snipped by me

But, you have to understand KC's whole life, everything that she was and was going to be, was all a farce.

She spent every waking minute trying to portray herself as this character. She wanted to appear to be a good mom, a good daughter, a gainfully employed young woman, an excellent girlfriend who gives up s%x easily (because that is what a boyfriend wants to have in a girlfriend) and who cooks even from scraps in the kitchen.

Everything she was was a pretense. An act. There was no real KC.

If she admitted it was an accident, then she would betray the role she had created for herself. She would no longer be an excellent mom; she would be a negligent mom.

Although I do not remember the diagnosis clearly, is it not true that a sociopath has a problem with having real emotions and feelings. (maybe it is not sociopath, perhaps it is someone with attachment disorder?) Since they see other people having real emotions and really caring about other people, they have to pretend they do too. They create what looks like real love and other feelings by mimicking others who do not have this disorder.

So, pretending there was no accident, and that Caylee was ok, was easy for KC and possibly the only thing she could do. Pretending was easy. Since she didn't have any real emotions, it didn't matter to her mental well-being whether or not she came clean with the truth.

However, since the only way she knew how to have a life and to appear to be normal was to act and act some more, she simply did this.

The outcome of telling the truth would be that it would interrupt the course this woman had created for her own fake life. She had to/has to cling to the fairy tale she created prior to this inconvenient incident because that is all there is of KC: the fake creature who she pretended to be. There is no room in her story for a KC who is guilty of anything, let alone failing to report an accident, negligence or manslaughter.

The more I think about it, the more I think it will have to be pinned on SOD. Even admitting to an accident does not fit KC's life-plan.

respectfully snipped for space

I hope the judge or prosecutors are able to explain this. Seems alot of people don't understand it. :sheesh:

BBM-Assuming your theory regarding the trunk as a babysitter is accurate, how do you think Casey was going get the duct tape out of Caylee's hair? How do you think she was going to get it off of her face without taking skin off too or at the very least, causing great pain to Caylee? Think of a band-aid times a million. A toddler's face is small, three long pieces of duct tape were used, how could that much fit without covering her nose? Also, Casey isn't mentally challenged enough not to realize that locking a toddler in a trunk during the summer months in Florida would most likely result in death, especially duct taping her face.

As for accidental drowning, if true Casey made sure she was dead by not calling 911. If she had called for help at least Caylee would have had a chance to live. She didn't act like a grieving mother who lost her daughter to an accident. Casey spent an awful lot of time messing around with her corpse, and not in a respectful manner. It seems so far fetched to have an accidental drowning then spend all that time putting that much duct tape over her face, then putting a heart sticker on top of that, then triple bagging her.

I understand we all have different perspectives regarding this case but I think murder is the only reasonable explanation.

IMO

I hear you and you are more than likely right. The thing that gets me is the flurry of calls to CA in that one hour period. Almost as if she was frantic. That would kind of go with the accident theory. Something went wrong and she was trying to reach out to CA to see what she should do. When she could not reach her, perhaps freaked out and went into cover up mode thinking she would be blamed or get into some kind of trouble. I know it sounds like common sense to just dial 911, however, as a young mom she may have been in a panic state?? Don't shoot me, I am just saying. I was a very young mom (21) and my daughter when she was 2 had a seizure due to a high fever. I came into the room after she had it and knew something was not right with her. I picked her up and ran to the phone to call my husband. He did not answer so I spent the next 5 minutes trying to reach him. When he finally answered I yelled out "Something is wrong with the baby!!" he had to tell me to "hang up and call 9-1-1". Then of course I did. I know it sounds like the obvious thing to do. Now, I would not hesitate to call 9-1-1. But in that moment, I did not know what to do and it's like I needed someone to say, "yes, this is an emergency." To this day, I don't know why I needed permission to call 9-1-1.

I agree though, with the amount of tape on Caylee's face it seems like it was overdone. I can't explain any of her behavior afterwards. I am very curious to hear what the DT will say about it. Part of me thinks if it was an accident she would have confessed by now.

No offense to the person bringing it up but the trunk theory doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Who leaves their kid in the trunk in the Florida summer with the expectation the kid will survive? Also if she did leave Caylee in the trunk and Caylee died, that isn't manslaugter, it's felony murder (murder in the first degree).

No offense taken. But taking your statement one step further, who goes out and party's when there child is missing? Who goes out to blockbuster after murdering her child? Who drives around with a body in her car for days? Who steals money from people they care about? I mean the questions can go on and on with KC. It is clear by all of her actions, the girls does not make rational decisions. I don't think we can rule anything out with her.

I think that the SA will be able to prove pre-meditation. JMO. Also, the real ICA, IMO, was the one first calling home from jail. The mean, hateful, spiteful one. And two, she has not shown ANY consideration for that beautiful child. It is all about ICA.

She reminds me of Laura Hall (check it out...other links to her would be Colton Pitonyak and the dismembered deceased victim Jennifer Cave). Her attorney was mostly trying to argue, "Hey my client is unlikeable, shows no remorse for the victim, threatens the victim's mom in jail phone calls home to her own family, threatens suicide because her family won't bail her out of jail (before her last sentencing) and after LE questioned her about going on the lamb with a man who murdered the victim (Jennifer) and knowing about and possibly participating in the dismemberment of the victim, tells LE "that is just how I roll" and basically says she was a victim herself and just trying to stay alive (although pictures of the two, Colton and Laura, in Mexico on the lamb, say otherwise) and hates Colton, somehow got a tattoo of "Colton Forever" on her ankle, in jail (after telling LE she hated and was afraid of him and he forced her to run away with him, after cutting his girlfriend up in the bathroom, which she either saw before or after the fact)...none of this should be considered by a jury in sentencing...because well, she is young, and impulsive." GAG...

Thanks flourish for the assist. I had forgotten about Laura Hall for a bit. But I would say this, the two, ICA and Laura Hall resemble one another. No remorse. None. No acceptance of any responsibility. And both are keen and have been keen to place the blame anywhere but themselves. The jury in Austin,Texas saw that Laura Hall (and rightly, though I believe her sentence should have been longer) was a threat to society at large. I believe that ICA is one as well. She is a thief, liar and IMO murderer, and shows ZERO emotion about it. And were she to get out her parents are her enablers in chief. No punishment would be inflicted on her. She is a menace. JMO. And an unrepentant one.

-bold by me-

But, you have to remember that one of her friends (was it Ricardo?) put a picture of a man and a woman on his website with a caption, 'win her over with chloroform,' or something like that.

The defense could argue that KC was curious as to what this drug was and how to use it (in a sexual way, as hinted at in the boy's web photo).

I hope the DT doesn't read this, but it may have been as innocent as that. I mean, how many things have you or I Googled, as websleuthers, that would raise some eyebrows if we were ever murder suspects? If a child goes missing in our neighborhood, our mere presence here, day after day, would raise some red flags.

That being said, I don't think the search was innocent, but it could have been. If it weren't for the chloroform levels in the car, I think the DT could explain it away.

BBM. If my google searches are ever looked at I would be in deep doo doo if I were a murder suspect. I spend a lot of time on a crime board (webslueth) watch a lot of forensic science shows and have googled chloroform to see what it was, frebreeze, missing children ect. In fact whenever I am curious about ANYTHING I google it. So I agree, it could have been innocent. Perhaps she wanted to find out what Ricardo's sticker ment? That being said, it does not look good for her that massive amounts of it was found in her car trunk that just happend to smell like a dead body had been in it.

I hear you and you are more than likely right. The thing that gets me is the flurry of calls to CA in that one hour period. Almost as if she was frantic. That would kind of go with the accident theory. Something went wrong and she was trying to reach out to CA to see what she should do. When she could not reach her, perhaps freaked out and went into cover up mode thinking she would be blamed or get into some kind of trouble. I know it sounds like common sense to just dial 911, however, as a young mom she may have been in a panic state?? Don't shoot me, I am just saying. I was a very young mom (21) and my daughter when she was 2 had a seizure due to a high fever. I came into the room after she had it and knew something was not right with her. I picked her up and ran to the phone to call my husband. He did not answer so I spent the next 5 minutes trying to reach him. When he finally answered I yelled out "Something is wrong with the baby!!" he had to tell me to "hang up and call 9-1-1". Then of course I did. I know it sounds like the obvious thing to do. Now, I would not hesitate to call 9-1-1. But in that moment, I did not know what to do and it's like I needed someone to say, "yes, this is an emergency." To this day, I don't know why I needed permission to call 9-1-1.

I agree though, with the amount of tape on Caylee's face it seems like it was overdone. I can't explain any of her behavior afterwards. I am very curious to hear what the DT will say about it. Part of me thinks if it was an accident she would have confessed by now.

BBM
That is what I used to think as well. I originally thought the baby had drowned and Casey called frantically for help/

[ And I understand completely your example because I did the same type thing when my 2 yr old had a really high fever and projectile vomiting--i called my mom who lived 800 miles away. lol]

But since then I have decided that it is more likely that she called her parents in a panic to make certain they were still at work, and would not be arriving home anytime soon. She had quite a mess to clean up and needed some time alone. imoo

BBM -This was not unusual for Casey. Someone posted her cell phone records for different days and she did the same exact thing.
She could have also been calling to make sure her parents weren't on their way home. She had a corpse to hide/dispose of and didn't want her parents to catch her with a dead Caylee. She could have still been mad and wanted to fight more over the phone. Obviously there was a fight because neither GA or CA would answer her calls and the neighbor said he heard loud yelling the night before.

I understand your situation with your child but this is different when we're considering an accidental death. Caylee would have been unresponsive (not breathing) where every second counts. Your baby was breathing. Although I don't know you I think you would have called 911 if you walked into your child's room and she wasn't breathing.

The detectives pretty much begged Casey to come clean if it was an accident during the interview at Universal. If Casey, the queen of liars, had any inkling that she could explain the duct tape away by saying it was an accident she would have done so. Even Casey wasn't brazen enough to lead detectives to Caylee's body and expect them to believe it was an accident with duct tape plastered all over her face and her body left in trash bags.

Casey was not afraid to call 911. She called them when GA/CA were outside with the protestors. It doesn't make sense that Casey had no problem dialing 911 for a problem as minor as protestors but would not call them if her daughter's life was on the line. There is a video of Jose picking up Casey after that 911 call and he was mad. His smirk was gone for once. He knew exactly what that 911 call meant...he couldn't say poor wittle Casey was afraid to call 911 because she proved otherwise.

22 years old is not young. People who graduate from college have lived away from home for 4 years when they reach 22 and are ready for careers. Other 22 year olds are making their own way in life just like every one of Casey's friends. They were all paying rent, holding down jobs, etc. Others decide to get married and have children. Lots of people much younger than Casey are in a foreign country fighting a war. People talk about Casey like she is 13 years old. She is/was a grown woman capable of stealing every person in her life blind, manipulating people like a pro, and lying to get whatever she wanted. She is no 13 year old in a 22 year old body (now 25 years old).

Do you see what a streeetttcchhhh an accidental death theory is as opposed to the facts of the case, all pointing to murder? You may be able to pick one or two aspects and say it could of been an accident in a backwards kind of way but looking at the entire picture leads to only one conclusion.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member