[Poll] Why haven't the Anthonys helped TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Why hasn't the Anthony family helped TES?

• Caylee is alive, TES is looking for a dead Caylee and the Anthonys shouldn't work with them

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • George and Cindy don't want Caylee to be found because they know what it means for Casey.

Votes: 408 96.7%
  • The Anthony family have been working with TES but have yet to express it publicly.

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • The Anthony family have been begging for Tim to stay and the media has it wrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The A's wont cooperate because they know if CAYLEE's body is found, it will be bad news for KC. They have accepted that she's gone, but dont want to loose KC as well.

IMHO it is either that or the A's know that if she is found there is no more need to collect donations every day. Or it could also be the denial thing but I doubt that.
I think they were desperate financially and this gravy train has been a good ride for them.

I reckon them polecats are caught up on the mortgage now.

IMHO it is either that or the A's know that if she is found there is no more need to collect donations every day. Or it could also be the denial thing but I doubt that.
I think they were desperate financially and this gravy train has been a good ride for them.

Yes I reckon them polecats are Bobby!

They don't want to believe Caylee is dead and they refuse to believe their daughter did it. Those beliefs and Baez' propaganda has corrupted all sense of reason in these people.

Not justifying what they do. Just stating the sad and simple truth. IMO

WoW, that blue line spread really fast.

I voted:
George and Cindy don't want Caylee to be found because they know what it means for Casey.

The A's are not in denial. They know full well that Caylee is no longer alive.IMO!!

Even if the A's refuse to give TM an item of Caylee's, couldn't LE give him Caylee's little doll (mama) that was left in the car? Or did LE not collect that and it's in the possession of the A's now? What about her carseat? I think that would be a great item to have Caylee's scent all over it.

IIRC, TES has already been given some of Caylee's things to help with their search. Sorry, I don't have the link, but it was here on WS somewhere.

*Snipped*

Oh,No doubt !!!!

The first question is misleading. I* dont think Caylee is alive, but I think the A's do, and thats why they're not helping.

Cindy cannot accept that Caylee may be dead....I think she would be content to go on forever after just like this, rather than KNOW the baby is gone.

Grief and denial might be part of the Anthony's reason for not working with Tim, but when taken in context with tampered evidence and changing stories, I'm convinced they're trying to save KC's @$$.

i dont get whats wrong with these people.
none of us wish to find a dead caylee [thats hard to say]. but yet i bet if more of us lived there we would be out there volunteering looking for her anyway. they need to get a grip on reality. the sooner the better. JMO>

Cindy cannot accept that Caylee may be dead....I think she would be content to go on forever after just like this, rather than KNOW the baby is gone.

If they find the body, I don't think for one minute this family will acknowledge that Casey had anything to do with it. It will be because of you and everyone else that has searched for Caylee rather than looked for her. There is a difference between those two things, and the Nanny, or the bad people that were Casey's friends, will be the ones that they say killed her because nobody would listen to Casey or the family's silly lies. The dead body evidence in the trunk was a coincidence and either the babysitter put the body in there to frame Casey or someone at the towyard stored a body there.

I can hear it now.

Broderick, that comment you made about the family circling their wagons to protect Casey and Lee is what I believe as well, IMO. I need to know if Lee is the father.

The first question is misleading. I* dont think Caylee is alive, but I think the A's do, and thats why they're not helping.

Yea, that first one is worded differently from the rest of the choices. It's asking what the A's should do rather than stating opinion of what we think the A's are doing.

I feel the same as you, *they don't think she's dead and they won't cooperate with anyone who thinks she is.

There is no actual quote attributed to TM which says that he considering pulling out due to the Anthonys uncooperative nature.

Yes there is:I'm pissed off. I feel as though we have been used in this and we are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy Anthony has asked us to do.
http://www.local6.com/news/17391069/detail.html

TM absolutely does need them to cooperate with him to aid in the search or at least make it a little bit easier.
It is a well known fact that the A's and KC will not provide TM with any items of clothing or materials that would aid the search dogs with a scent of Caylee.

He made that clear during the first trip. The A's excuse is that TM is looking for a dead Caylee. They have an entire house of items that could be given to the different teams to aid the search.
They will not give them these items because they do not want to help search for a dead Caylee. Hence: NOT cooperating

If they use dogs, do they need an article of Caylees? Just wondering.
Cant cadaver dogs find a dead body with no article? But then, I guess it would be helpful if the dogs could find some clothes out there somewhere of Caylees. This is frustrating! I dont think she is alive and i hate to say that:(
I think she is out there somewhere like the way the little Van Dam girl was and they found HER.
I wish Equasearch wouldnt give up. 44K is alot of money though and maybe the water IS a problem altho FL has been quite dry this last month.

If they find the body, I don't think for one minute this family will acknowledge that Casey had anything to do with it. It will be because of you and everyone else that has searched for Caylee rather than looked for her. There is a difference between those two things, and the Nanny, or the bad people that were Casey's friends, will be the ones that they say killed her because nobody would listen to Casey or the family's silly lies. The dead body evidence in the trunk was a coincidence and either the babysitter put the body in there to frame Casey or someone at the towyard stored a body there.

I can hear it now.

I agree, it will be ANYONE except KC. I can hear it now, too. Well, they might surprise us but I doubt it.
Cindy will be saying well just because she lied, it doesnt make her a murderer:rolleyes:

I can hear it now.

Anyone BUT Casey.

We all know what it will mean for Casey if they do find her little body. The A fam will blame it on anyone else except Casey, of course. I am sure it will be "our" fault when CA runs out of people to accuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back