Poll: Would you buy it? The A's WILL write a book....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Would you buy the A's book?

• Yes

Votes: 51 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 604 87.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know 12 ignorant people who will buy it.

I of course will not buy it and I want to make sure Amazon knows that I will not buy it.

As an aside - it is interesting that both Baez and Mason have slipped up more than once on the talk shows and referred to the death as murder.

Already emailed Amazon.

How does one email amazon? anyone have an address? i cannot find it on their site :(

I hope this whole family fades away into the abyss !!!! I would not in anyway contribute by buying or watching anything coming from them. Dominic Dunn would have been great, but how about Mark Fuhrman?

The A's have confirmed they will write a book. No deal is in the works yet, it will not be a tell all, but will focus on what families should do if their child is missing....:no:

http://www.local6.com/video/17945630/index.html
Is is after the Tony Pepitone special with attorneys debating the case. Pretty good info in this....

BBM.

What the heck....they never had a missing child?

Can't vote, but NO! I will not contribute a penny to this family in any way, shape, or form (nor the jurors). My television has been off since I heard VP on IS remark that the jurors would talk "for the right price," and the only "news" I get on the case comes from looking over threads here. I'm done with all of this - disgusted & heartbroken and the last thing I'll do is support the corruption that continues in this case.

I'd read Joy Wray's book before anything penned by an Anthony. :floorlaugh:

BBM.

What the heck....they never had a missing child?

No kidding???
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rocker:

Things are rapidly sliding into the sphere of the utterly ridiculous!
If they are making themselves look like that in public, are we allowed to ridicule without TO repercussions, mods?

Cindy Anthony is no hero and neither is George. They BOTH let Caylee Marie down in the worst way imaginable. Any book they could/would write is adding insult to injury. Same with the 12 jurors and alternates.

I'm boycotting everything that benefits the A's, ICA, the DT and the "jurors".

I wouldn't buy anything that came from this family! Why would anyone be interested in their advice on what to do if a child is missing....maybe what NOT to do! I have posted on FB for all my friends to share with their friends that the only thing we can do for Caylee at this point is not support her killer, I pray everyone listens. I even went as far as to contact People Magazine that I'm a subscriber to. I asked them if they pay for their interviews & if they had intentions of interviewing Casey because if they did I told them NOT to send that issue to my house because I would not pay for it! They responded back "We do NOT pay for interviews. Ever."

Let's all stick together to bring some form of justice to precious Caylee....boycotting may seem like its a small trivial thing to do, but its all we have & not putting money in the Anthony's pocket WILL hurt them!

ETA: The only books I would buy would be ones written by the prosecuting attorneys. Now that Jeff Ashton is retiring maybe we'll see one.

ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that has to do with the Anthony family profiting from this tradgedy MUST be BOYCOTTED!!!

It seems to me the Anthony family have shown themselves to be more than just "dysfunctional". They are not to be trusted. Period.

a book by the anthonys will be filled with lies and written to fit their story... i would definitely buy a book by the prosecutors... maybe they can explain why they omitted certain people to testify and get the inside scoop of all the dirty tactics and lies by the defense

Would only buy a book by Jeff Ashton or Ann Rule.
I'm not sure who Ann Rule is so no and I'd only buy a book from Jeff A that was about his entire career. Friend or foe, neither should be exploiting a murdered baby IMHO.
Seriously, I don't think I want to know what backroom antics went on between the DT and the SAO. I think we'd despise them all after that.

a book by the anthonys will be filled with lies and written to fit their story... i would definitely buy a book by the prosecutors... maybe they can explain why they omitted certain people to testify and get the inside scoop of all the dirty tactics and lies by the defense
Junk-science Fiction :)

I'm boycotting everything that benefits the A's, ICA, the DT and the "jurors".

Same here, not getting one penny of my money. Everything they try and do we need to write and boycott so it doesn't happen. So far *advertiser censored* withdrew there offer because of all the heat.

Now the Talent Agency withdrew there offer on Jose Baez because of the heat. I think there's a lot of stars in Los Angeles, New York and Tennessee that don't feel the jury got it right.

I wouldn't buy a book written by any of them, but I can't honestly say I would not watch a "Dateline" or "Primetime" interview with Casey...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back