Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go:

ROBINSON MICHAEL 8 20 10 404 930 08CF000098 0 BATTERY/CAUSE BODILY 3 Status-Comp
ROBINSON MICHAEL 8 20 10 404 930 08CF000098 0 DOMESTIC BTRY/PHYSICAL 2 Status-Comp
ROBINSON MICHAEL 8 20 10 404 930 08CF000098 0 INTIMIDATION/PHYSICAL 1 Status-Comp

http://petersonstory.wordpress.com/...cy-peterson-expected-to-resume…but-not today/

(Post #67)

So it's back on the docket now. Fessel and I just looked there yesterday or the day before and there was nothing.

Thanks!

I just looked day before yesterday, and he was not on there.

I am amazed at the sloooooooooooooooow pace that these charges have taken.

So it's back on the docket now. Fessel and I just looked there yesterday or the day before and there was nothing.

I had been keeping track of it for months........but then other cases took my attention.
Then, when this new search news broke, I looked again and there was nothing listed under his name.

Good Lord.....it gives the meaning to "the wheels of justice grinds S L O W L Y..........................

TMZ?

How does TMZ fit into being the media outlet to break the news of this latest search?

What airport was Stacy's car parked at...IIRC in the very beginning it was reported that DP had to go and pick her car up at the airport...Where she supposidly left with another man and a bikini....Anyone remeber that?

TMZ?

How does TMZ fit into being the media outlet to break the news of this latest search?

My guess is because Harvey Levin is also an attorney and must have some friends with inside info on this case.

I find it quite ironic that a "celebrity" driven media outlet was the first to out this new search.

Or was it planned.

What airport was Stacy's car parked at...IIRC in the very beginning it was reported that DP had to go and pick her car up at the airport...Where she supposidly left with another man and a bikini....Anyone remeber that?

That was at Clow.

I have a feeling that if ISP had it there way we still would not know that they had a tip about peoria but once it was out on TMZ the other outlets picked it up and the cat was out of the bag...I think all of these delays they that LE is telling us about is ISP trying to put the cat back in the bag, I really think they wanted to keep this on the down low, the less his defense team knows about this at this time the better for LE.

Bold mine.

Can we say coverup? Just another way for LE to try to take the attention off of the area by the media. You don't guard an area if you aren't intending to return for more searching. I really think they were trying to avoid all the media attention and are just hoping by their statements to the press by Burek, that the attention will die off. Cadaver dogs do not alert to 40 yr. old opossum bones...sorry. If the forensic anthropologist is recommending ground penetrating radar, I betcha he found more than opossum bones in the very limited digging that he did. JMO.

I agree! I think there's a concerted effort by LE to downplay the search site and what might be there. I don't think they ever intended to involve the media, but somehow it got leaked, and now they're hoping the media will lose interest and move on to another story.

From the LE perspective, they want to be able to take their time and investigate all leads and sources thoroughly. There may be more to this than what little we know right now.

According DP, Stacy's car was a Clow Airport. But, I have a theory that her car was probably left on Apple Valley Road, and DP probably moved it there shortly after he killed her, and before Sharon Bychowski returned from her morning errands. Sharon reported that when she left at about 9:30am, both cars, Stacy's and Drew's, were in the driveway, but when she returned about 11:30am, Stacy's car was gone.

Two witnesses testified at the pretrial hearing in January that they saw a purple car parked on Apply Valley Road between 6:00pm and 7:00pm on October 28, 2008. They each saw a man in dark clothing wearing a hooded sweatshirt on the street, and one witness says the man was walking from the purple car. The other witness stated that the man had a gray mustache.

Apple Valley Road appears to be a residential street, and it looks like just a few minutes walk from the Peterson house. Here's the map.

PetersonCase.jpg

More rain coming. I'm the western Chicago burbs and received less rain than the Peoria area but the ground is STILL muddy. Now another front moving in down there. Still, I'd imagine the sonar gear is there and I'd think they'd have semi-sorted this all out by now? She can't be very deep if hand-dug.

I would love to see DP reaction (if joking or serious) if he knows of the search in area.
Like KC when searching for Caylee.

Ditto passion-wonder if they casually leaked it to him? And observed his reaction?

I'd be very interested in seeing ping records. Was Drew smart enough to turn his cell phone off while he was in the Peoria area, or did he leave it on and ping somewhere out there? Do we have any ping records for the time Drew was on his 3-day "hiatus?"

I don't know why Harn is saying anything. He is a pro and he works for the state.

He's an anthropologist... and someone was talking to him. he's not LE and does not have their cagey paranoia over talking to anyone. Anthropologists are almost to a man a very chatty bunch.

He's an anthropologist... and someone was talking to him. he's not LE and does not have their cagey paranoia over talking to anyone. Anthropologists are almost to a man a very chatty bunch.

You might be right in that generalization. From my experience with just one anthropologist that did a lot of work for the state of Idaho I saw a very different person. Very professional and he did not talk about his work until he was in court.

This guy is being paid good money and I am sure he was asked not to talk about the findings or search.

I would still like to know if he dug in 3 spots, 2 spots or only "the most promising one" - each report shows something else...:waitasec:

This guy is being paid good money and I am sure he was asked not to talk about the findings or search.

snipped and BBM from Dr.Fessel

But doc, whatever would we all have to speculate about if he hadn't? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members