Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so heart broken, I have been all along but this says it all to me and makes it so final. The search is over, they found all they can of her. The only solace is that this sweet angel can be laid to rest with some dignity, thank god for that. Justice can be served now for her. I really don't even know what to say, I can't fathom the inhumanity and evilness that could do this to any little innocent child.

Everyone here has been really amazing during all of this, so many people just doing whatever they can and working so hard and finding any little bit of information to help. Thank-you to everyone who has posted, moderated and administered. There is a whole lot of love and caring on Websleuths and knowing stuff like this is what keeps me hoping for a better future for all children and knowing how much more good there is then evil in this world.

Rest in Peace Zahra, dance up in heaven with all the other little angels. When you look down the world will be glowing with love for you.

It does sound rather final now, doesn't it?

Fly with the angels, little Zahra, and please help watch over the 'tiny little angels' there with you.

That is pretty must what I got out of the story. They also went to try and interview AB at his apartment but of course he didn't talk to them. I see us finding out more very soon. My heart is still breaking for mom and daughter. God Bless them both!

LE went to his apartment? Or the media did?
AB did speak with LE today at the station.

The media went to his apt. and you can see it in the media link a few posts up.

They went to his apartment?? I am thinking they've found her skull. So sad, how could they. I think I'm glad Emily is here, I hope at least she can help with LE looking into Adam's psychology and background.

I know this sounds really bad, but I hope they brought him in and had a 8x10 photo of his daughters remains and made him look at it so he could identify her...Let him look at his handywork and see what his reaction is..Which I am sure is cold as ice.

I just can't find words for how I feel right now. It isn't often in life that you feel such complete devastation and heart break at the same time you feel disgust and hatred. I know I have hugged my 10 year old more than usual, and I will never, ever, ever forget Zahra. I hope to dance with her in Heaven someday.

The outcome is no surprise, but it's still a shock. I'm glad she's been found so she can sleep peacefully finally. So many out there still missing.

Welcome back,Zahra. Everyone has been waiting for you. Keep a lookout for others who are still lost. Fly free now. You are loved.

They sure tried hard to hide her. I can't imagine she'd have been found without E's assistance. At least that one thing she did do.

Although I knew there would be a day when I should be greatful that she would be found. I also knew that that there would be a day, week or who knows how long of a time span when I would have to grieve the loss of a wonderful brave little girl who was found. I have mixed feelings. There is much hope in my heart that justice will be served and much sorrow in my heart knowing that no amount of justice could ever be good enough. The world has been stolen from. The world has been cheated even though heaven has another angel. We will miss ours.

I am glad she was found ( as we all knew in our heart she had passed). I also found out on the 10th that my friend had passed away also so heaven has two new angels. what a sad day :( RIP little angel you are safe now.

The 10th ( when the are said to of found Zahra) was my birthday. I always wish for world peace maybe one day were get it :( :(

They sure tried hard to hide her. I can't imagine she'd have been found without E's assistance. At least that one thing she did do.

I am giving the credit to the LE for making her talk . I dont believe she would have on her own.

People know to keep their mouths shut. It is up to the LE to investigate and help draw out information. They knew if they arrested her she would talk. She had already cracked about the note. They also knew they would not get the'' whole truth and nothing but the truth'' kind of truth.

I know this sounds really bad, but I hope they brought him in and had a 8x10 photo of his daughters remains and made him look at it so he could identify her...Let him look at his handywork and see what his reaction is..Which I am sure is cold as ice.
Not so bad compared to the thoughts going through my mind right now.

Rest in peace , sweet Zahra. No more harm can come to you now.

I am glad she was found ( as we all knew in our heart she had passed). I also found out on the 10th that my friend had passed away also so heaven has two new angels. what a sad day :( RIP little angel you are safe now.

The 10th ( when the are said to of found Zahra) was my birthday. I always wish for world peace maybe one day were get it :( :(

bbm

((((6angels))))

I suggest you move the discussion to the thread linked below, and I will close this thread soon. Rest in peace, sweet Zahra.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119603"]2010.11.11 - Hickory Local News says search is over. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I feel sick. I hoped they would find her but now that we are this close I feel just sick inside. And... I feel like giving everyone here one big giant hug. :hug: We have been on a heartbreaking ride together.

When it comes to AB... it has been reported by Rad that he was at Hickory PD this afternoon.

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc

If these are Zahra's remains I hope he is forced to see whats left of his sweet little girl. I hope it haunts his dreams and he never forgets the image.

I'm slightly confused... If they haven't found all of her remains why are they calling the search off? How do they know there isn't more of this poor girl out there?

So heartbreaking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member