Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note left to Zahra at the memorial tree :

"Zahra, I'm so sorry that your step-mother hit you whenever she made you walk up that hill. To know I wish I could be friends with you, but my Mother told me you're probably in Heaven with the angels and God. Surely God is taking great care of you.

I am 10 years old, too. I'm so sorry that you had to have bone cancer, but you're a cancer survivor. And just to let you know that your step-mother will be in jail for a long, long time.

P.S. Bless you, Zahra, and I will pray for you."

Zahra's Mother: "A 10 year old shouldn't have to write that."

:/

If you wish, please take a moment to visit this thread and show our gratitude to LE/SAR and all the volunteers who worked so hard looking for Zahra:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119066"]A thank you to LE and everyone involved in the search for Zahra. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"Zahra, I'm so sorry that your step-mother hit you whenever she made you walk up that hill. To know I wish I could be friends with you, but my Mother told me you're probably in Heaven with the angels and God. Surely God is taking great care of you.

I am 10 years old, too. I'm so sorry that you had to have bone cancer, but you're a cancer survivor. And just to let you know that your step-mother will be in jail for a long, long time.

Thanks for posting this even though it set me off again with the tears, just illustrates how many people Zahra reached out and touched. I hope the little girl who wrote that got an extra special big hug from her Mom.

ty Karen, bears reposting. And once more the floodgate of tears opens.

My DD is 10. She knows I have been following this case. We have discussed it (in general terms, no details, heavens no, no details). She is a beautiful, compassionate, caring girl. She asks me every day, bless her, if there is any news in the search. Today when she asks I will be heartbroken to tell her. We will share a big hug and a cry.

It hurts my heat so to know that the local kids are living this. It hurts my heart to know there are so many who would have loved to have been a friend to Zahra, had they only been allowed. Had Zahra only been allowed to be a normal happy gal.

Thanks for posting this even though it set me off again with the tears, just illustrates how many people Zahra reached out and touched. I hope the little girl who wrote that got an extra special big hug from her Mom.

I watched her Mother read the note on tv. It was heartbreaking.

I cried when I saw/heard ED read that.

After reading all of these I have been a mess of tears and sobbing. I am so relieved they did find her remains. This is the first case I have followed so intensely. Just waiting waiting. It's my 22nd birthday tomorrow and I was going to wish that she were found....now I can wish for something else to do with justice (can't tell my wish or it won't come true right?). I just want to thank everyone in here and on this forum for being so good at helping me follow a case. I also appreciate the help from the locals. Thank you everyone. May you rest in peace little sweet girl. I will give my two babies extra hugs and kisses today.

FYI - CNN Headline News said they will be airing the presser live.

Steve Crump with WBTV on air with HLN right now. He says he is "hearing" (not confirmed info alert!) that LE will most likely confirm they found remains consistent with Zahra, but not confirm they are Zahra's as it is a bit soon for that forensically. Steve says it is far more likely that LE will confirm or debunk the bone found at Christy site and disuss that.

MOO - I am not sure I agree with Steve but who knows, I am wrong all the time about carp

Steve Crump with WBTV on air with HLN right now. He says he is "hearing" (not confirmed info alert!) that LE will most likely confirm they found remains consistent with Zahra, but not confirm they are Zahra's as it is a bit soon for that forensically. Steve says it is far more likely that LE will confirm or debunk the bone found at Christy site and disuss that.

MOO - I am not sure I agree with Steve but who knows, I am wrong all the time about carp

I would think this will be to confirm DNA of bone, else why would LE have returned to Christie yesterday? :waitasec:

You know, how many people have been following this case since early October? If just a portion of this many people had been involved in Zahra's life (like CPS) maybe this wouldn't have happened. Its a sad, sad situation.

I am heartbroken!

So, is this wait for 4:00 endless or what? I have been on pins and needles all day.

Really I feel more relief than sadness at this time. But when we learn what this poor child had to indure during her short life, that is when the sadness and anger will set in.

HLN discussing case again, winding up towards the presser shortly. Alexis live outside police station, discussing ED. Promoing the heck out of NGs anticipated guest at 8 tonight, the OZ reporter travelling with ED.

If the rumor about woodchipper marks being found on the bones is true.....I don't know what I am going to do. Oh, My God....

I just want to say hugs to everybody right now as we wait for the Press Conference to begin. I am sitting here just feeling sick and sad.

Good Afternoon everyone.. I have been lurking and keeping up with the latest..I have HLN on my TV..and they said they will be covering this live at top of the hour ( 4PM EST). Also, apparantly Nancy Grace has a team on the ground there who will be reporting as well.. Love her or hate her, Nancy sure gets to the root of things happening. Good for her!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman