Possible matches for UID Longview, TX woman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any reason why you would think that either of these individuals could be her apart from the fact that they are missing?

That's the only reason Pink Panther. Just grasping at straws. I figure she could be close to their ages.

Well, on a different note, there is something majorly "off" with the teeth on this woman! Earlier shots, teeth all nice and neat, and then the "tea pic" with weird gaps. What was she wearing to change the look of her teeth/mouth? Something for sure and it's not even mentioned???

WEIRD.

Boob job and nose job - so what's the problem with the teeth?

moo

Well, on a different note, there is something majorly "off" with the teeth on this woman! Earlier shots, teeth all nice and neat, and then the "tea pic" with weird gaps. What was she wearing to change the look of her teeth/mouth? Something for sure and it's not even mentioned???

WEIRD.

Boob job and nose job - so what's the problem with the teeth?

moo

If I remember correctly she had a dental plate.

As people age and develop gum disease their teeth often shift. Especially if they have had any rear extractions.

I don't remember reading at any time that Lori had a dental plate. Granted, my memory isn't what it used to be so if someone could point that out to me I'd appreciate it. I have a full set of dentures and each is marked with the last name that I was using at the time.

As people age and develop gum disease their teeth often shift. Especially if they have had any rear extractions.

I don't remember reading at any time that Lori had a dental plate. Granted, my memory isn't what it used to be so if someone could point that out to me I'd appreciate it. I have a full set of dentures and each is marked with the last name that I was using at the time.

I'm thinking she had veneers or capped teeth, whatever she had changed her appearance. CT... Male T who looks similar to FLEK also has spaces and unkempt teeth ,,, not unlike TT Senior, crazy resemblance ...

]As people age and develop gum disease their teeth often shift. Especially if they have had any rear extractions. [/B]

I'm not a verified dental expert on WS but I work in the dental field as a licensed professional and I can tell you that this is true, BBM.

That said, I have stated on this case that she has a clear diastema (space between her front teeth, like Madonna or Michael Strahan, et. al.) that became more pronounced with age--you can see it on the younger pics if you look closely. It's there.

That's why, if you look for a 7+ yrs. old child (with permanent incisors) or young adult to match FLEK, you'll be looking for evidence of a diastema.

JMO. :moo:

I'm not a verified dental expert on WS but I work in the dental field as a licensed professional and I can tell you that this is true, BBM.

That said, I have stated on this case that she has a clear diastema (space between her front teeth, like Madonna or Michael Strahan, et. al.) that became more pronounced with age--you can see it on the younger pics if you look closely. It's there.

That's why, if you look for a 7+ yrs. old child (with permanent incisors) or young adult to match FLEK, you'll be looking for evidence of a diastema.

JMO. :moo:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Did FLEK change her entire appearance?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Did FLEK change her entire appearance?

SKC, I think these are your older posts that you are referring to?

Ok, going to throw my hat in the ring here...but was hoping someone could answer a few questions as I continue searching, when did she have her plastic surgery? Also do we really know a full list of what work she had done?

I came across this woman, Susan Williams, who is a bit older than the estimated age, and has a bit of a stronger face, but when I overlay the photos the eyes and nose seem to line up quite well, but I am no expert at this by any means. Forgive me if she has been considered. I did notice she has no fingerprints or DNA on file. I did find it interesting that she had her front tooth capped. Also, it states a small scar under left eye, and perhaps it's wishful thinking but looking at the photos of Lori I *think* I notice an abnormality under her left eye.

Ok, going to throw my hat in the ring here...but was hoping someone could answer a few questions as I continue searching, when did she have her plastic surgery? Also do we really know a full list of what work she had done?

I came across this woman, Susan Williams, who is a bit older than the estimated age, and has a bit of a stronger face, but when I overlay the photos the eyes and nose seem to line up quite well, but I am no expert at this by any means. Forgive me if she has been considered. I did notice she has no fingerprints or DNA on file. I did find it interesting that she had her front tooth capped. Also, it states a small scar under left eye, and perhaps it's wishful thinking but looking at the photos of Lori I *think* I notice an abnormality under her left eye.

You know what, I'm quite taken with this one.

When I lined them up it just seemed like a decent match, especially because of the downward turn of the eyes, as well as the small mouth. Also the fact she doesn't have any data on file, and had a known alias kind of made me think it could be. We need one of the experts to come in and do a really good overlay, wish we had a better picture of Susan!

Do we know for certain that Lori had any plastic surgery other than breast implants?

Do we know for certain that Lori had any plastic surgery other than breast implants?

I tried to look into this, and I think the only thing known for certain is the breast implants. However, many think she had nose work done due to the way her nose looks, especially at the tip. I definitely believe she had nose work done, it looks to me that she had the bridge narrowed and the tip redone, and that perhaps she didn't wear her splint long enough for it to properly set.

I'm only asking because while I was looking through pics I saw a lot of noses that looked similar to Lori's.

My interest is piqued!!

I wish someone who is good at this type of thing would come take a look! Who would be someone good to message about that?

Has Sarah May Estes been considered? I tried to look thru the thread to see if she had been suggested but my internet is being too slow to allow me to search. Missing since Jan 1987, 5'5" and 150lb, 24 yrs old, brown hair and hazel eyes. She also had a good reason to want to disappear or change identities. Charley Project states that she had a stutter, but I know several people who overcame stutters. I don't see a huge resemblance but the photo on Charley Project is old, taken 6 years before her disappearance, plus our UID looks like she had some facial surgery/possible nose job.
http://charleyproject.org/cases/e/estes_sarah.html

I don't think Sarah Estes was mentioned before and I also don't see a fit. The height is off, her face is too round. I just don't see a resemblance even if the identified had plastic surgery. Plus, it is most likely that Sarah was murdered by her husband.

I made a rough Photoshop comparison of FLEK and the SW mentioned above. While the women look sort of similar in general, the proportional spacing of their features is way off. SW's eyes are simply much farther apart than FLEK's -- way more than variables such as camera, lens and positioning could account for. I don't see any way they could be the same person.

I made a rough Photoshop comparison of FLEK and the SW mentioned above. While the women look sort of similar in general, the proportional spacing of their features is way off. SW's eyes are simply much farther apart than FLEK's -- way more than variables such as camera, lens and positioning could account for. I don't see any way they could be the same person.

Thanks, that helps a lot. I don't have the skills or the photoshop program to do that kind of comparison, so I end up just having to kind of "eyeball" comparisons. I didn't see a lot of resemblance either, but some of the stats matched well, and the photo on Charley Project was old, so I thought it was worth a mention.

Cynthia Lorraine Perry is one that was to have been submitted. Was she? I see that she has a heart tattoo on her upper left arm, but she could have had it removed. She just looks so much like FLEK to me. Her nose, her smile, and even her hairline looks right.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back