Possible pending arrest in the near future?! Steven Powell discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wouldn't be surprised if SP is very involved in Susan's disappearance. He is just as crazy as his son!

Josh was the product of his father's crazy/sickness, imo. The Sins of the Father program tonight is well titled.

We have heard nothing about Utah LE's "talk" with SP since the boys' demise. Have they talk to him? Bet he wouldn't even give them the time of day.

Josh was the product of his father's crazy/sickness, imo. The Sins of the Father program tonight is well titled.

We have heard nothing about Utah LE's "talk" with SP since the boys' demise. Have they talk to him? Bet he wouldn't even give them the time of day.

BBM...
You are right on the money! And, it seems this "crazy/sickness" has gone on for a few generations. Somebody needs to connect the dots here! :maddening:

Below is a little refresher on Josh's daddy. History may be repeating itself...

Steven Powell wrote:
"In only a matter of months my dad made a unilateral and secretive decision to separate from my mom. So on a given weekend he took us to visit his parents while my mom went to spend the weekend with her aunt in Burbank. Unbeknownst to her, my grandparents had, prior to that weekend visit, transported their trailer house to Northern California, and parked it in Weed.

When we headed over to see my grandparents, and kept going north on Highway 1, something seemed amiss to me, even at seven years old. "Where is momma?" I asked. Grandma curtly replied, "You're never going to see your mother again." Of course, that was more devastating than the disappearance of the green car. My older brother, my sister and I were inconsolable. My baby brother probably just wondered what the commotion was about.

We kept driving until we reached Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Grandma and Grandpa parked their trailer house at a trailer camp along the highway, where I-90 now runs. My dad moved to Yakima, Washington where he had found work as a district supervisor for a regional newspaper. The good news for me was that I did not have to finish the last few weeks of second grade, and the next year I started into third grade without missing a beat.

The trailer camp was surrounded by bull pines and terraced up the side of a hill. I would go up the hill and play with my friends and my brother. On one occasion I informed one of my buddies that my grandparents had kidnapped us. My brother, who overheard, reported the conversation back to my grandmother, who encouraged me to keep my mouth shut (I was lying, in her estimation) by pouring a liberal dose of cayenne pepper on my tongue and making me stand in the corner.
It was also up on that hill above the trailer terrace that I conceived my first melody and lyrics. The lyrics were truly inspired:

Cigars, cigars,
Someone stole my cigars,
So I called the cops
To get my cigars.
The cops finally came.
The darned thing happened again,
So I called the cops
To get my cigars.

I'm not sure where the inspiration came from, since no-one in my family ever smoked cigars. And I am not sure why I remember it after all these years, or why it seemed to have such significance to me. The words are nearly meaningless, and the melody is not exactly the theme for a symphony. Maybe my seven-year-old subconscious knew more about my future vocation than I even knew for many years as an adult.

Nowadays, when I write songs I do a bit of editing. The first words that offer themselves as partners for a given melody do not always make it to the final cut."

http://stevechantrey.com/Pages/About/MeetSteve.aspx ---Steve Powell's WEBSITE

YIKES!!! I wonder what happened to Steve Powell's mother????

UPDATE: It appears SP's mother was married and divorced a few times. The Powell geneology thread here on WS is informative.

So why would someone leave "instructions" on disconnecting the utilities on a house they know will be obliterated?

Maybe Susan is being held captive somewhere remotely, and JP has no further use of her being alive, hence "disconnecting" them.

Maybe that's why SP was cursing at the officers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back