Possible Significance of the Neighbors Names?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if anyone in the house (probably CA) is into Mnemonic Memory? When you want to remember a series of things, you turn the first letter of the items into a nonsense sentence. (it doesn't work for me) For instance Ohio, Maine, Maryland, Idaho, Texas becomes Oh My May I Talk.

This theory reminds me strongly of a mnemonic memory device. What if when KC was was dumping Caylee's remains, she could have looked up and thought it is behind XX and XX house. When asked to come up with a nanny name, she used ZFG since that was associated in her mind with the two homes. Since there are two G's on the block, she added the F (related to a first name), to differeniate between the two G's. This also made it easier to keep the name straight when she was talking with LE. If/when it came time to tell the A's where she had left Caylee, she was trying to tell them in that way but they weren't getting it. "think of the names I was using". Later I think the family used various codes when talking with KC on camera. They just weren't getting the mnemonic code, so the family had to move onto other more obvious codes. I didn't listen to all of the jail video, but the ones I did hear I felt there was more going on than just what they were saying, because some of the things didn't make sense.

ROFL!!! If so then the ZG at Sawgrass could have been totally a coincidence. Remember the blankness when KC was shown the ZFG picture? If it was a coincidence, can you imagine the shock she must have felt when LE actually came up with a ZFG at Sawgrass? Didn't she run the ZFG name on the computer at some point? She could have been looking for a person with those names and found ZFG myspace. That could be how the Sawgrass connection came up, she read it on myspace.

Just wondering how it is we could have possibly remembered seeing the blankness on Casey's face when she was shown a pic of ZFG?

Perhaps this has been asked, but how does the fernandez part of the name fit into all this? Because from day one she always said her name was ZFG and not just ZG.

Remember that name was added afterwards. That name probably came from the research being done on the Anthony computer JULY 16th.

That day is when everything changed regarding the family behavior

Never4getCaylee, can you post a link to that info? I would love to see that.

remember reading that myself..seems like everyone involved had played some part of her life somewhere...nothing seems to original....I to believe zfg was originally zanni...(meaning xanex...remember they did take shots of medicine cabinet....)

It was during a jail visit because I remember thinking "CA doesn't know Kio?" I'd not heard of Tia T until today to realize CA was really asking KC about a Tia T. There's that half truth stuff again. CA was seeing a counselor for the reason of figuring out what to do about her nutcase daughter. KC said to others her mom was mental and seeking counsel.

Casey's reaction to Cindy's question made me think she knew exactly what CA was talking about. While she tried to play it off with the [paraphrased], "Wow! I'm glad I'm in HERE then...", the faces she made to my eyes show that she knew. I bet Casey likely told Kio (who perhaps CA mistakenly calls Tia) CA was craaaazy.

In her texts to Amy Casey calls Cindy "crazy".

:confused: So do I. Being Zenaida & Gonzalez are neighbors, I am surprised they didnt have a flash thinking "wait a minute, put our 2 names together & you have the name of the nanny" Maybe they did, I dont know. This gets stranger & stranger.

I can't imagine how they wouldn't put this together, especially since they are next door neighbors...not just on the same street as each other. I mean you heard Casey say that name a million times, but they may have just thought
"common names" = coincidence.

Just curious....anyone know if this information was put together at all before Caylee's body was found? Like "Hey, there are next door neighbors on Hopespring, "Z" one side and "G" on the other?"

The fact that the names are in the two houses where the body was found behind almost in a beeline mapping the property lines is nothing short of a miracle

:clap:

I can't imagine how they wouldn't put this together, especially since they are next door neighbors...not just on the same street as each other. I mean you heard Casey say that name a million times, but they may have just thought
"common names" = coincidence.

Just curious....anyone know if this information was put together at all before Caylee's body was found? Like "Hey, there are next door neighbors on Hopespring, "Z" one side and "G" on the other?"

According to what I know, I don't think LE even put it together because they were quite interested. It was a simple as a reverse address lookup.

Everyone wants to discuss this and several posters brought this up yesterday,but it is getting lost and then reposted in differnt places... so let's put it out there and get it over with LOL.
Perhaps someone will be kind enough to link the white pages but NOT post the information and street addresses here.
There are listings to a couple neighbors on Hopespring named Gonzalez and one neighbor(past or present unknown) with the name Zenaida.
There is no reason to reveal information about the neighbors AT ALL. But the issue that these names, while certainly not uncommon in this area, are right there near where Caylee was found is interesting.
I looked at the other neighbors yesterday to see if there was a Fernandez on the street but did not see one.

Coincidence due to the common nature of the names? or part of Casey's pattern of plucking truth from the air and weaving it into her own story?

Again, there is absolutely no reason to discuss the neighbors themselves.

I looked into those two houses. One was sold in 2003 and the other in 2006 - so the people whose names are out there either haven't lived there that long or they sold it to someone else. Neither of the families listed has children anywhere near Casey's age - which is how children get to know the neighbors

According to what I know, I don't think LE even put it together because they were quite interested. It was a simple as a reverse address lookup.

Wow....you would think LE questioned (re-questioned ??) the neighbors in the houses closest to the remains site.

As strange as this case is, if neighbor #1 said they were 'Gonzales', my next question would of been any Zenaida's live here ??? (er-ah, Nope !!, she lives next door)

LOL...I still think the hampster might be named 'fernandez' :crazy:

Wow....you would think LE questioned (re-questioned ??) the neighbors in the houses closest to the remains site.

As strange as this case is, if neighbor #1 said they were 'Gonzales', my next question would of been any Zenaida's live here ??? (er-ah, Nope !!, she lives next door)

LOL...I still think the hampster might be named 'fernandez' :crazy:

One of those neighbors is a previous neighbor to my understanding. Someone people could be familiar with. Something, that with little thought and little time could come easily to someone quick on their feet with lies, yet tells a bit of the truth. LE did NOT know the body was there and likely knew the correlation of names but didn't think it was a map. They probably likened it to Casey inserting real names as fictitious people.

The Fernandez name was added later. This may have come from research done on the 16th of July from an Anthony computer.

I looked into those two houses. One was sold in 2003 and the other in 2006 - so the people whose names are out there either haven't lived there that long or they sold it to someone else. Neither of the families listed has children anywhere near Casey's age - which is how children get to know the neighbors

I think someone said one of the houses 'looked' like it had been sold, but only went thru a name change maybe thru a divorce, & the other might be a rental.

KC had lived there for years, prolly walked by these houses (& the remains site) everyday going back & forth to school, & just like Kio, I'm sure KC knew many of the neighbors.

Okay, now I am confused...are the people currently living in those houses the ones with "Z" and "G" names or are other people living there and these are past residents?

Just to clarify...were the Z and the G both living in those homes in June and are still there now?

Remember that name was added afterwards. That name probably came from the research being done on the Anthony computer JULY 16th.

That day is when everything changed regarding the family behavior

No, she told the 911 operator that very first day! On July 15th when CA made the call and the dispatcher ask to speak to KC and she told her ZFG. Not to mention the name Zanni goes back all the way to 2006. RG said on NG that when he and his younger son used to baby sit Caylee until it began to interfer with his schedule. KC came to pick up Caylee and I found a new babysitter for Cayle her name is Zanni.

I remember the fact that kc told LA that the nanny was ZF-G "HYPHEN" always wondered why the hyphen, like I could remember that if I was upset.........makes sence now, I think it was a code to the family KNOWING the neighbors! wierd..........very weird IMO

No, Hypenating is also a common property of Hispanic names, they use both their father's surnames and their mother's maiden names. My best friend in college was born in Mexico. Her name is SP-G.

Okay, now I am confused...are the people currently living in those houses the ones with "Z" and "G" names or are other people living there and these are past residents?

Just to clarify...were the Z and the G both living in those homes in June and are still there now?

"Clarify ???" in this case ??......LOL

All we know 'for sure' is you can run a white pgs. reverse addy & these two names come up as residents.......easily found on the computer.

LOL.....maybe we'll next hear from the 'mailman', as he prolly knows current/past residents, & he might want his 15 minutes.....:)

Here's my thought. Maybe KC saw ZFG's card at Sawgrass and the name stuck in her head. Than she thought she had to find a ZFG or someone similar with whom she could plant the body. So she searched on Google or what have you and found her neighbors. Close proximity and the names worked.

She could even say ""ZFG" told me her name was "ZFG" even though she was really using part of her neighbor's name as an alias and was stalking me for a long time, only I didn't realize it until it was too late. She wanted to be the nanny to get close to us. She saw Caylee and I in the neighborhood and wanted Caylee... blah blah blah"

Honestly, I think Casey laid a paver down as a gravestone marker of sorts.

When she said she sat on the steps for an hour at Sawgrass Apts. waiting for Zanny, what she really meant was:

"I buried her behind Zanaida and Gonzalez's homes in some sawgrass weeds. I marked her burial with a step paver from the house and sat there for a bit to reflect on the good deed I have done. Then I went to Tony's which was a safe place."

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...ity_zip=orlando+&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Here is the link again to reverse addresses on Hopespring for those coming to the thread.

The oddity is that the two properties where behind them the body was found directly in between following the property parcel lines is the listings for a Zanaida and next door a Gonzalez.
Broderick.......Just a thought. In between the Z and G addresses. Fernandez........thinking -- Fern(as in Ferns) and ez. (as in Easy). 'The Clue' to where she put her???????

Broderick.......Just a thought. In between the Z and G addresses. Fernandez........thinking -- Fern(as in Ferns) and ez. (as in Easy). 'The Clue' to where she put her???????

Could very well be another obvious clue nobody caught. I take it she was well seasoned to think and lie on her feet, while all liars tend to have some truths woven in. Good call. Goes with the sawgrass some might call the type of weeds she was buried beneath. Ferns and sawgrass. I think she pretty much gave it up, was befuddled that nobody figured it out especially family and after awhile figured nobody was going to find her. Somehow DC knew the location, but I wonder if Kronk called the Anthony hotline after no success with LE. He has acknowledged returning in November, but says he did not look. Did he opt to "direct" over the phone to DC?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back