Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Werent her personal items found on the shoreline? Perhaps someone wants LE to believe she commited suicide. Rockaway Beach is in Queens. No reason to drive all the way to Long Island. WI 1987. Good point. It sounds like foul play.

My thoughts exactly Pickle. Last thing they want is another missing sex worker on Gilgo Beach story! God forbid! That was quite apparent when they jumped in with the 'no ties to other bodies' statement. It's quite wound me up. Just feel that this girl has no 'voice'

Lordy I am tired! Abduction was the wrong word really. I guess you'll know what I mean. Queens being the neighbourhood where he would 'pick' the next girl to come from

Anybody read/watched any updates on Natasha? Being in the UK we've had zilch but am just wondering if there are any LI Locals have seen/heard anything on the local news? Thanks guys :)

Yes, it is as if no one is even looking for her..................

Ha....when I googled "Natasha Jugo"..... Wiki wants me to read about LISK....hhhmmmm.

About two weeks ago here in the town I am living in. A young man decided to kill him self. He did this by jumping off a bridge. There were about four people who had seen him jump. The police and his family new all along that he had jumped and people had seen him jump.
At the request of his family LE did not release the info about him jumping and instead put up missing person flyers. He is actually still missing. But yet LE has not told the public about him jumping. And has done little to look for him. The family has not said a word to news, put up missing person flyers, nothing. The only missing persons flyer for him on the LE website and facebook. I know this because my little brother was one of the kids who seen him jump. He was asked by the family not to say anything. For some reason they seem to be embarrassed by the suicide and want to keep it hush hush.
Anyway, my point is that sometimes at the request of the family LE will not go public with info. As far as we know she left a note, called and told someone what she was gonna do. There could also have been people who seen her go into the water.
Personally I think it's a bunch of BS not to tell the public if that is the case. I am also upset the LE here are not saying a thing about the missing boy here and the truth. But I guess really it's not a law they have to. They have every right to respect the familys wishes...or at least I think.
I'm not saying this is the case with this young lady but it's a good possibility.

Giagreen, the family and police you wrote about are absurb.

Giagreen, the family and police you wrote about are absurb.

I agree. I actually over heard my little brother talking to his friend about it. I hear him say something along the lines of "they should just tell them what happen."
Me not realizing that he was talking about the police telling the public but rather the kids who seen him jump not telling the police. I of course emailed the cheif of police and told him right away. This is the email I got in return.

"We have told the public there is no threat to public safety. That is all we will release at this time. We have spoken to several witnesses and utilized other means to determine what happened in this case."

I took this as they have determined what happen. He did jump. I know my brother wouldn't lie about this anyways. Why they will not tell the public is really weird.
But it made me think about Natasha Jugo right away. Makes me wonder if they do have people who seen her go in the water but will not tell the public at this point for some reason. Maybe they need to find the body first? Correct me if I am wrong. But isn't Natasha Jugo's family from another country? This maybe leading them to have different belief system and view suicide as shameful to the family? Guess I'm not sure what to think about Natash Jugo other then to me she seemed suicidal and paranoid. And her outfit she was wearing to me doesn't seem like something she would of wore if she was going to meet someone.
The only other few things I can think of is that if she was bored. And maybe went to go take pictures of the water, nature, or whatever. And if some of the theorys are right about the LISK he was out bird watching and picked her up.
Or if this guy is LE or someone who acting as LE pulled her over. I've heard of that happening before. And the way her car was parked is a bit odd.
Or if she ran to the store to buy some things and got robbed and was forced to drive where her car was found. The fact that her things were found a ways from her car is also odd. If she was going to kill her self why not just leave them in the car. Unless if she wanted people to know where she was going to kill her self. But then why not leave a note.
IDK sorry for rambling on...been up all night. Can't sleep and I'm out of it. I better just end this and go to bed.
But I can say IMO she commented suicide.

Wait...would they do this for someone they had strong reason to believe committed suicide?

I think they would. In all reality she is still missing. And to have her up is good in case her body is found down the shore line in a different state or something.

I think they would. In all reality she is still missing. And to have her up is good in case her body is found down the shore line in a different state or something.

Sadly, after this length of time in the ocean, there is no body left to be found.

Sadly, after this length of time in the ocean, there is no body left to be found.

I know. That is kind of what I was thinking. But you never know. Could of washed up on shore somewhere all ready, in maybe an isolated area. IF she did in fact go into the water.
I'm not sure. All I do know is that I am learning that LE makes no sense anymore to me.
From what had happen here in my town with the boy who was seen jumping and is considered missing. I know for a fact they will consider them missing until they are found. Even tho at least four people seen this kid jump.
I know that these are two diffrent states I am talking about but a missing person is a missing person regardless.

I know. That is kind of what I was thinking. But you never know. Could of washed up on shore somewhere all ready, in maybe an isolated area. IF she did in fact go into the water.
I'm not sure. All I do know is that I am learning that LE makes no sense anymore to me.
From what had happen here in my town with the boy who was seen jumping and is considered missing. I know for a fact they will consider them missing until they are found. Even tho at least four people seen this kid jump.
I know that these are two diffrent states I am talking about but a missing person is a missing person regardless.

The two stories are not very similar. In her case, they clearly said her footprints left the car and went to the ocean.

The two stories are not very similar. In her case, they clearly said her footprints left the car and went to the ocean.

Well isn't that kind of a good indicator that she had gone into the ocean then? And if someone was with her wouldn't there be another set of foot prints?

I live nearby, and drive the entire length of the Ocean Parkway at least once a week, and I am very surprised that Ms. Jugo has not yet been located. Most often locally, people who are assumed to have drowned surface within a couple of days. It would be highly unlikely that she surfaced and was not discovered, as the area she was last seen in is populated year-round (West Gilgo is mostly full-time residential.) Also, Gilgo is a very popular surfing beach, I frequently see surfers in full-body wetsuits crossing OP to surf even in colder weather. Additionally, around the time Ms. Jugo went missing, the repairs to OP due to Hurricane Sandy were being completed, resulting in a high presence in the area.

That being said, unfortunately there have been those who have not been recovered in this area. My brother was spear-gun fishing a few years ago in the same area (on the Great South Bay side) and discovered the skeleton of a man who disappeared in the early 1980’s!

Many times the SCPD appear to stay tight-lipped about cases they are investigating, and Newsday (the local paper) has often been accused of lack of follow-up.

I agree. Very Very unlikely the body would zig zag its way from the bay side of OP out of the inlet which is an absolute mess and into the ocean to disappear.

I agree. Very Very unlikely the body would zig zag its way from the bay side of OP out of the inlet which is an absolute mess and into the ocean to disappear.

Where was her car found? On the Great South Bay side?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back