Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Natasha Jugo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is strange - please check it out. Wiki might remove the page.

BBM

Investigators launched a search team to look for Jugo in the brush where the other bodies were found a few years ago, which so far has yielded no results. Her clothing was found at the waterfront which leads law enforcement to believe she committed suicide. Her family released a statement saying it was likely that Natasha took her own life because she believed "people were following her."[1][2][3]

This is the first time I've read/heard of a search "In the brush."
I have never read that her family released a statement...dare I ask if anyone has a link to that? TIA!
Could this be a case of someone posting whatever they want to say on Wiki, but they have no real facts to back it up? :what:

I have read nothing specifically relating this to searching the same brush as GB4. They did use dogs to search the brush near where she was last seen and the area near her car. (First photos showed a K-9 unit vehicle.)

Now, about what her mother said:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2905653.html

A woman found her license and wallet and LE says there were footprints leading from the car to the waters edge and the robe and other clothes, similar to those she was last seen wearing, were found at the waters edge.

Mother says she had a history of thinking people were following her.
Sounds like SG.

Her items were found in Westernmost section of Gilgo Beach and very close to Tobay Beach.

His belongings were found at Jones Beach Field Area 6
Here is a map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Tobay...a=X&ei=mnlbUbO4HOm92gWz34HYDA&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

wow. It's so hard to imagine when you're not there - but I was struck by the
wildlife sanctuary. Smack dab in the middle.

Where is Gilgo in relation to your map (great map, for me)...AND, most importantly could you please add a pointer for where NJ's car was found?

We need the map wizards. Marking and noting on maps is not my forte'.

Snipped from article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...sing-queens-woman-gilgo-beach_n_2905653.html?
"Jugo's mother told police her daughter had a history of problems in which she thought people were following her, the source said.

A relative of Jugo said the family had immigrated to the United States years ago from the former Yugoslavia. She declined to comment further."

Someone probably WAS following Natasha. Where is her mother and this relative now? Natasha needs a voice!!!

Why so little focus on this in the media? She vanished in the same general area where 10 dead bodies have been found over the past 2 1/2 years ... you would think the media would be all over it even if it does turn out that she committed suicide.

One thing that strikes me is the location, what would draw her to this relatively remote area? As far as I know she had never been east of the Cross Island Pkwy in her whole life. She had only been living in the US for about a decade (I believe she came here in 2002ish).

Why so little focus on this in the media? She vanished in the same general area where 10 dead bodies have been found over the past 2 1/2 years ... you would think the media would be all over it even if it does turn out that she committed suicide.

One thing that strikes me is the location, what would draw her to this relatively remote area? As far as I know she had never been east of the Cross Island Pkwy in her whole life. She had only been living in the US for about a decade (I believe she came here in 2002ish).

BBM... It sounds as if maybe you knew her or someone close to her? Or did you read this info online or the news? Additional insight as to her friends and habits would be very helpful.

BBM... It sounds as if maybe you knew her or someone close to her? Or did you read this info online or the news? Additional insight as to her friends and habits would be very helpful.
Don't know her, don't know anyone who knows her. I read the immigration thing on one of the news articles.

Don't know her, don't know anyone who knows her. I read the immigration thing on one of the news articles.

And the article said she'd never been east of Cross Island Parkway?! Interesting. I missed it. (obviously)

Nothing? I wonder if LE, or anyone is still searching. I hope and pray for Natasha.

Snipped from article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...sing-queens-woman-gilgo-beach_n_2905653.html?
"Jugo's mother told police her daughter had a history of problems in which she thought people were following her, the source said.

A relative of Jugo said the family had immigrated to the United States years ago from the former Yugoslavia. She declined to comment further."

Someone probably WAS following Natasha. Where is her mother and this relative now? Natasha needs a voice!!!

Perhaps the LISK has come out of hibernation? (Prison or mental institution?)

Or is this another case of international sex traffickers killing one of their girls? (recent episode on "Law and Order".)

In either case, Natasha does need a voice! Hopefully things can get started on Websleuths.

She could have drowned and maybe she was suicidal (which I know doesn't always follow "logic"). BUT...

Why Tobay/Gilgo area?
Why leave her car where it was found?
Why take her wallet & drivers' license (and possibly another photo).
How long was this history of thinking someone was following her and why did she think this?
And why isn't her family speaking?
She was pretty and had to have friends, no?
What about a job?

Did they move to the US directly from Yugoslavia?

I can't seem to find any answers.

Did anyone figure out how she met JM (her myspace friend)?
Was she a dancer for the DJ?

Just a thought. I hate to EVEN speak on it, for fear people won't take her disappearance seriously. What if she is an attention seeker? What if she wants people to worry? What better way to do it. The cops, family and media don't seem to be buying into the idea that she is another victim of the serial killer/s.

I am hoping and praying that for her sake, she is alive.

I just don't get the feeling that she is another victim, instead I get the feeling that she wants people to THINK she is.

I hope I'm right...God help her if I'm wrong.

If I am wrong...I apoligize profusely !!!

Just a thought. I hate to EVEN speak on it, for fear people won't take her disappearance seriously. What if she is an attention seeker? What if she wants people to worry? What better way to do it. The cops, family and media don't seem to be buying into the idea that she is another victim of the serial killer/s.

I am hoping and praying that for her sake, she is alive.

I just don't get the feeling that she is another victim, instead I get the feeling that she wants people to THINK she is.

I hope I'm right...God help her if I'm wrong.

If I am wrong...I apoligize profusely !!!

I'd agree--not LISK-related--only suicide and possibly self-disappearance fit the scenario--unless it is suicide, the scene appears a little staged--maybe she is/was running scared from someone/something, and wanted to make it look like she was dead, so she can start over somewhere else, safe from them----with suicide, you would think her body would have washed up by now, because it doesn't seem likely she would have made it far enough out to be pulled out to sea instead of washed sideways and in--have to ask Native about those tides there at this time of year

I'd agree--not LISK-related--only suicide and possibly self-disappearance fit the scenario--unless it is suicide, the scene appears a little staged--maybe she is/was running scared from someone/something, and wanted to make it look like she was dead, so she can start over somewhere else, safe from them----with suicide, you would think her body would have washed up by now, because it doesn't seem likely she would have made it far enough out to be pulled out to sea instead of washed sideways and in--have to ask Native about those tides there at this time of year

Too staged. I don't get the feeling of suicide either. Granted I don't know @ the tides and all that, but if she commtted suicide, I would THINK her body would have washed up by now!

In the case of my friend (granted it was a lake, but a big one with strong waves) she washed up the next day.

You can't ( I wouldn't think) get so far out in a suicide, off the beach, for your body to not be found yet.

Maybe someone has more knowledge @ the area, and can tell us more @ riptides ( or whatever).

Stumbled upon the article found at link below. It's giving me a headache. It is either new news, or old news so distorted as to seem new.

http://www.courant.com/topic/sns-mc...ity-near-gilgo-beach-20130328,0,1955499.story

How QUICK they are to say that it has NOTHING to do with the GB4 or the other pour souls found in the vicinity. WHAT A BUNCH OF *******S! HOW CAN THEY BE SO SURE?!

I don't think Natasha Yugo does, but who am I?

These are supposed to be professionals!!

If they haven't found her yet HOW CAN THEY say for sure?

What A joke!

I have NO respect for the LE involved with these cases! In general, I have little respect for LE at all
I feel free to say this, (scared, nonetheless,) because I AM a law abiding citizen.

Let me tell you a story.

I grew up in a city where police corruption was prevalent.

Free Bambi!

I moved my young sons to the capitol, where I could raise them in a better environment.

One day, not long after we moved there, we were walking to the grocery store.

A cop car drove by.

My 8 yr. old said to my 10 yr old "Run Billy...it's the cops!"

I was like, WTF!

I said, "Don't run, you haven't done anything wrong!"

The point is, even at that age, without my influence, (I hadn't done anything wrong either) they knew that cops weren't to be trusted.

Granted, one of them grew up to get in trouble with the law, but at that age they were good boys, afraid of the police.

I AM afraid of the police.

Why?

It's what you learn, living in the "hood".

Even when you are an innocent 8 year old!

I have to say this, my youngest ( that 8 year old that was afraid of the po-lice) has turned out to be a fine young man, who has NEVER had a stint with the law and is going to college and making MoMo proud!

I think even Hawk would agree with me that cops aren't to be trusted ( for the most part) Esp. in this/these cases.

I actually grew up being taught ( in school, by foster, grand parents) that if you need help, go to the cops.

What a joke.

What if these victims thought that the cops were their friends? What if they were raised that way?

They would be trusting of LE.

I'm done speaking @ this, because, IF LE is involved ( like IMHO on the Jennings case) It will never be solved and I for one know that bucking up against LE is not in the interest of my health.

Suffolk police, the lead agency in that investigation, have said there is no connection between Jugo's case and the discoveries of those remains, found between December 2010 and April 2011. Those killings remain unsolved. ___
(c)2013 Newsday

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back