Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this is the work of a professional discarder:

trump-youre-fired1.jpg

They are not all as slick as kuklinski, or russian assassins, top mafia hired hitmen, or military machines. Many gang members ( still considered organized crime, or an extension of something much larger and more sophisticated) have been known to use very crude methods of disposal. I still wouldnt rule it out. but that is just my humble opinion.

<modsnip>

I read up on that Caterina Saunders case. Her killers dumped her dismembered body in a duffel bag in a field behind a grocery store. It was inevitable that she would be found. Perhaps her killers subconsciously wanted to be caught.

I only know about professional body disposers from movies or TV. The idea is to obliterate the corpse, or put it somewhere that no one will ever look. Sometimes they use car crushers, with the victim inside, that sort of thing. But if it's your job to get rid of a body, and a bunch turn up on a beach, that's not really getting the job done.

I can't get behind the idea of this being the work of a serial dumper. The site shows too many personal touches to be someone simply getting rid of the bodies of victims that didn't die by his own hand.

1. Why not scatter the bodies?
2. Why not obliterate the bodies?
3. Why bother to wrap them in burlap?
4. Why not weight them down and dump them in the ocean, never to be found?
5. Why put all four bodies in the same place?

The answer to all those questions, imo, is because this is not simply a dump site...it's a trophy case. Whoever wrapped these bodies in burlap did so in order for the bodies to blend into the terrain. HE could pick them out with the naked eye whereas someone who wasn't looking for it, wouldn't even notice. That's power, and that's a rush to this guy. His work was right there under everyone's noses, and no-one had a clue. He couldn't obliterate them, he couldn't dump them in the ocean, because he couldn't let go of them. And he couldn't scatter them because he needed his "work" in one neat place, like a...well, like a damned trophy case.

No way anyone will ever convince me that the disposal of these bodies wasn't personal as hell. No way.

I read up on that Caterina Saunders case. Her killers dumped her dismembered body in a duffel bag in a field behind a grocery store. It was inevitable that she would be found. Perhaps her killers subconsciously wanted to be caught.

I only know about professional body disposers from movies or TV. The idea is to obliterate the corpse, or put it somewhere that no one will ever look. Sometimes they use car crushers, with the victim inside, that sort of thing. But if it's your job to get rid of a body, and a bunch turn up on a beach, that's not really getting the job done.

There's a lot of middle ground though. I was thinking of a small-scale prostitution ring where if a john gets overexcited and causes a woman's death, the cleanup is just part of the cost of doing business. They probably don't care much either way if the body is eventually found as long as it can't be connected back to them.

Think about this: Remember the early video interview of DS, speaking about LE finding ALC, overcome with emotion and in tears? Here was a burly, deep sea fisherman, covered in tattoos and sobbing. Then think about the walking tour/interview of the Americana neighborhood and stories of protecting ALC, with bats, against bad johns. It's was almost like an entirely different person there...re: the bravado-like discussion of what happens behind the closed doors in middle class America.

So, consider that someone similar to DS works for or with others who are involved in the sale and management of both prostitutes and illegal drugs. What if, as a punishment, a guy like DS was forced to discard of a woman/men that caused some problem to the bosses/organization/whatever.

A guy like DS, might show compassion/a modicum of respect for the dead women/men when he laid them to rest. A guy like that, with a drug problem as well, might need to follow orders yet also feel some empathy. Leaving them together might be more like a cemetery than a trophy case.

Not saying this is what happened but it does seem very plausible, IMO.

Think about this: Remember the early video interview of DS, speaking about LE finding ALC, overcome with emotion and in tears? Here was a burly, deep sea fisherman, covered in tattoos and sobbing. Then think about the walking tour/interview of the Americana neighborhood and stories of protecting ALC, with bats, against bad johns. It's was almost like an entirely different person there...re: the bravado-like discussion of what happens behind the closed doors in middle class America.

So, consider that someone similar to DS works for or with others who are involved in the sale and management of both prostitutes and illegal drugs. What if, as a punishment, a guy like DS was forced to discard of a woman/men that caused some problem to the bosses/organization/whatever.

A guy like DS, might show compassion/a modicum of respect for the dead women/men when he laid them to rest. A guy like that, with a drug problem as well, might need to follow orders yet also feel some empathy. Leaving them together might be more like a cemetery than a trophy case.

Not saying this is what happened but it does seem very plausible, IMO.

Yes, something like that would fit.

Because tough guys have no emotions? This comment kinda pissed me off until I stopped and thought outside of what my first impression was on the post. You do have a valid point. Although I know many people that fit the same description (Hard labor, tattoos, stereotypical 'bad guy' things) that show emotion like that. Majority of the people I trust fit that stereotype.

Yep, tough on the outside but all heart on the inside.

Just a few thoughts.

I don't think he finds them through Craigslist. Just a gut feeling, but I think he finds the girls he hires on some site where he can search out his type very easily (like Sexyjobs, or something similar). I also think he sees many providers that he doesn't kill, or even intend to kill. And I believe that he's a repeat customer of the women he does kill. What I can't figure out is why he kills some, and doesn't kill others. My gut feeling has always been that this is a guy who feels very emasculated in his real life, so in this "fantasy world" he's created for himself, he's the master, the one with supreme control over even life and death. Perhaps he gets a rush from simply making the choice of which will live and which will die. Or, perhaps something triggers him to kill certain ones. Maybe they say something, do something, that threatens his vision of the fantasy. I don't know.

(I'm on massive doses of pain killers, so nobody hold me to these thoughts tomorrow. I might not even remember them.) ;)

RBBM

Ah hah! Your turn to provide the comedy relief!
Hope you're feeling better MK!

I can't get behind the idea of this being the work of a serial dumper. The site shows too many personal touches to be someone simply getting rid of the bodies of victims that didn't die by his own hand.

1. Why not scatter the bodies?
2. Why not obliterate the bodies?
3. Why bother to wrap them in burlap?
4. Why not weight them down and dump them in the ocean, never to be found?
5. Why put all four bodies in the same place?

The answer to all those questions, imo, is because this is not simply a dump site...it's a trophy case. Whoever wrapped these bodies in burlap did so in order for the bodies to blend into the terrain. HE could pick them out with the naked eye whereas someone who wasn't looking for it, wouldn't even notice. That's power, and that's a rush to this guy. His work was right there under everyone's noses, and no-one had a clue. He couldn't obliterate them, he couldn't dump them in the ocean, because he couldn't let go of them. And he couldn't scatter them because he needed his "work" in one neat place, like a...well, like a damned trophy case.

No way anyone will ever convince me that the disposal of these bodies wasn't personal as hell. No way.

indeed--a "garden"

Great point Aleph! They wanted her body (parts) to be found!
And that matches up with what witnesses have said -----they were using poor Carina to send a message. Unlike LISK who hid them.

I Found a Florida address on missing Natasha Jugo:

Natasha Jugo
16361 Ashington Park Drive
Tampa, FL 33647-2638

I have not checked if this address is close to any other Florida addresses connected to people possibly connected to the LISK case.

But just from memory, I belive this NJ address is about 30 miles from Amber Lynn Costello's address in the Clearwater Florida area.
The people connected to prostitution that she was connected to in that period might have been even closer.

Was Natasha's vehicle found close to the area where RR faked his suicide in August? Anyone know?

I Found a Florida address on missing Natasha Jugo:

Natasha Jugo
16361 Ashington Park Drive
Tampa, FL 33647-2638

I have not checked if this address is close to any other Florida addresses connected to people possibly connected to the LISK case.

But just from memory, I belive this NJ address is about 30 miles from Amber Lynn Costello's address in the Clearwater Florida area.
The people connected to prostitution that she was connected to in that period might have been even closer.

There could be a connection.

But on the other hand, there are probably a million people living within 30 miles from Clearwater, FL, so it could be coincidence, too.

Natasha Jugo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is strange - please check it out. Wiki might remove the page.

BBM

Investigators launched a search team to look for Jugo in the brush where the other bodies were found a few years ago, which so far has yielded no results. Her clothing was found at the waterfront which leads law enforcement to believe she committed suicide. Her family released a statement saying it was likely that Natasha took her own life because she believed "people were following her."[1][2][3]

This is the first time I've read/heard of a search "In the brush."
I have never read that her family released a statement...dare I ask if anyone has a link to that? TIA!
Could this be a case of someone posting whatever they want to say on Wiki, but they have no real facts to back it up? :what:

Was Natasha's vehicle found close to the area where RR faked his suicide in August? Anyone know?

Her car was found on Ocean Parkway (behind a huge mound of dirt, hidden it looked like to me). JustK (I think) had posted some pictures earlier in the thread and Gilgo Beach is mentioned. I guess that's where she dropped her belongings and walked into the water.
He was Jones beach.
I think they are really close to each other.???? IDK lol. I'm sure a local could tell us for sure...!

Natasha Jugo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is strange - please check it out. Wiki might remove the page.

BBM

Investigators launched a search team to look for Jugo in the brush where the other bodies were found a few years ago, which so far has yielded no results. Her clothing was found at the waterfront which leads law enforcement to believe she committed suicide. Her family released a statement saying it was likely that Natasha took her own life because she believed "people were following her."[1][2][3]

This is the first time I've read/heard of a search "In the brush."
I have never read that her family released a statement...dare I ask if anyone has a link to that? TIA!
Could this be a case of someone posting whatever they want to say on Wiki, but they have no real facts to back it up? :what:

where are the flyers, appeals to the public, the info surrounding the day when she was last seen, who is her voice??? there has been NOTHING.

where are the flyers, appeals to the public, the info surrounding the day when she was last seen, who is her voice??? there has been NOTHING.

Thanks fieldnotes. I'm not a great sleuth, but I haven't found anything in the press since they named her as missing. What's up with that? Strange...

Her car was found on Ocean Parkway (behind a huge mound of dirt, hidden it looked like to me). JustK (I think) had posted some pictures earlier in the thread and Gilgo Beach is mentioned. I guess that's where she dropped her belongings and walked into the water.
He was Jones beach.
I think they are really close to each other.???? IDK lol. I'm sure a local could tell us for sure...!
Her items were found in Westernmost section of Gilgo Beach and very close to Tobay Beach.

His belongings were found at Jones Beach Field Area 6
Here is a map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Tobay...a=X&ei=mnlbUbO4HOm92gWz34HYDA&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back