Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
a female body washed ashore last night at gilgo beach. naturally LE claims it is 'not connected' to the lisk case.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/body-washes-ashore-at-gilgo-beach-1.5563208

The readers comments are interesting to read after this article, one mans view on who the LISK is in particular!!!

Some people cannot access that site, this is the local patch page:
http://babylonvillage.patch.com/groups/breaking-news/p/body-washes-ashore-at-gilgo-beach

Here is another:

http://www.examiner.com/article/body-found-investigators-on-scene-at-gilgo-beach?cid=rss

It's so new there's not much out there yet.

Also, the comments on the wall of the news12 site read:

Quoted from a poster named Earl:
"they already know who killed the Gilgo girls, the prostitutes. they just don't have enuff to pin it on him. it's the guy that called the last girl, the girl that led them to the other bodies by chance. he sold the house and moved away but the girls mom has a lawsuit against him now. its no mere coincidence that dead girls, all prostitutes from craigslist are buried across the street from your house and... the last (dead) one ran screaming from your house, screaming that she was going to be murdered. the reason he couldn't bury the last one, like he did the others is because she got out of the house, called police so... he had no time for his usual burial. he just killed her and left her there or threw her in the water and the tide brought her back, in any event, they know who killed the Gilgo girls, they just cant pin it on him with sufficient evidence."

And another interesting one:

Quoted from a poster named Tara: (dont wanna give their last names)
"I wonder if there will ever be a follow up to this story. I just found out from a friend that the woman who was found dead on Ocean Avenue in February was strangled. How come Newsday or the fabulous 7th precinct never printed a follow up on that story. Doesn't the public have a right to know that someone was murdered in our neighborhood. They certainly printed enough follow ups to the ridiculous Raymond Roth phony disappearance story. Why was that more important than a woman being murdered?"

Because SCPD always releases press jibberish too early in an investigation. Like the game show contestant that hits the buzzer before the question is fully asked....and is wrong every time.

The area where the reporter is looks like where the extremely dangerous pointy rocks, rusty wires, wood sticking up from the ground and more are.. I believe that spot where the reporter is used to be an old coast guard station or something of the sort.

Its super dangerous to walk there, even in the day time at low tide. Someone can easily slip and get knocked out. And especially at night if you're a little drunk or something. And a lot more of the debris got uncovered during the Sandy storm, so its even worse now. I'm so surprised that Babylon hasn't even tried to clean the area yet.. No exaggeration, 1 inch thick rusty wires are sticking out of the ground, they look like wooden sticks but a lot more dangerous.

All of my post is only accurate if he's standing near the debris, if not, just ignore this. The spot is about a quarter mile east of the Gilgo tunnel.

The "coast guard station" is that second cove in between hemlock and Gilgo. From east to west it goes hemlock then coast gaurd station.

I don't think it could be Natasha Jugo. Its been to long for her to be in this area still. Wouldn't she drift in the western direction? We had some really bad storms recently. Anyway very strange if its her. Her poor family. Waiting for positive ID must be so stressful to them.

The "coast guard station" is that second cove in between hemlock and Gilgo. From east to west it goes hemlock then coast gaurd station.

It's long time name is actually garbage cove, because of the barge that would pick up the trash from the old coast guard station. But yeah, the cove between the Gilgo heading and hemlock cove puts you right across the ocean parkway from the old station, and that's where the body was seen in the surf and then came ashore.

I don't think it could be Natasha Jugo. Its been to long for her to be in this area still. Wouldn't she drift in the western direction? We had some really bad storms recently. Anyway very strange if its her. Her poor family. Waiting for positive ID must be so stressful to them.

It couldn't possibly be Natasha Jugo, could it? If she had been in the water since she went missing in March, there wouldn't be much left to wash ashore by now. (I couldn't think of a more delicate way to phrase that.)

It would appear he is referring to both CPH and Brewer. Does he know it?

Cannot read Newsday as I'm not subscribed to it. Being that you are able to read it will you copy to here the article along with the comments?

Thanks!

Cannot read Newsday as I'm not subscribed to it. Being that you are able to read it will you copy to here the article along with the comments?

Thanks!

I was not able to see the video either. I was referring to a coment someone made further down on the same page as video. Someone may have thought CPH and Brewer were the same person.

I think he/she is referring to the old Coast Artillery bunker from the World War II era ... it's on the ocean side of Ocean Parkway on a bluff. There really isent much left other than a concrete floor and some rusty poles. My grandfather took me to the site when I was a little kid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back