Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PreciousDust.
Yeah man we are just shooting the crap. For the most part. You never know what kind of "Eureka' moment will come out of it.

I found it. I just can't make my mind up and it's not really that I don't think they look alike it's just that the only picture I've been able to find of Natasha isn't a great picture of her and is kind of blurry.

i don't think it's her, nose looks different, and eye spacing seems different

i don't think it's her, nose looks different, and eye spacing seems different

Well I asked my all my roommates...lol they don't think it's the same girl. From what I can tell the eyebrows don't match. And the Natasha with the knife seems to have a longer face then the other Natasha.
I also went to the website that is on the picture and found four girls named Natasha. I'm pretty sure I found the one who is in the picture but can't be sure unless I can see more pictures of her but I am not about to pay for a membership for that site.

I decided to read up on autopsies and the length of time it takes to receive the official paperwork on their findings. I found that for the most part the actual autopsy itself will only take 1-several hours (even in complex cases such as this). Depending on the state the longest it will take for the final report to be completed could be 90days. Most are available sooner. So I guess it's fair to say Natasha Jugos autopsy is complete. Just a matter of either the ME finishing the reports or LE to decide when and if they will release this info to the public.

I decided to read up on autopsies and the length of time it takes to receive the official paperwork on their findings. I found that for the most part the actual autopsy itself will only take 1-several hours (even in complex cases such as this). Depending on the state the longest it will take for the final report to be completed could be 90days. Most are available sooner. So I guess it's fair to say Natasha Jugos autopsy is complete. Just a matter of either the ME finishing the reports or LE to decide when and if they will release this info to the public.

One thing that can cause a delay in an autopsy report is if they have to wait for any kind of laboratory testing -- for toxins, drugs, diseases, DNA, whatever. I'm not saying that's the case here, necessarily, but it could be.

I'm not sure whether they have to make it public if there aren't any criminal implications.

One thing that can cause a delay in an autopsy report is if they have to wait for any kind of laboratory testing -- for toxins, drugs, diseases, DNA, whatever. I'm not saying that's the case here, necessarily, but it could be.

I'm not sure whether they have to make it public if there aren't any criminal implications.

From what I understand a toxicology report is part of the autopsy report. And the autopsy won't be completely finished until the toxicology report is back. I'm assuming that they will defiantly be doing a full toxicology report for NJ considering the circumstances. But I could be wrong. Some toxicology reports can take months. I hope that's not the case because I would really like to know if she had any drugs in her system and if so what.
I don't know maybe some super sleuthers can sleuth how long this may take instead of sleuthing other members. Just a thought. :blushing:

can anyone explain how alc can become skeletonized in three months but natasha did not? same time frame - 3 months.

can anyone explain how alc can become skeletonized in three months but natasha did not? same time frame - 3 months.

I dont know the answer to that. Its said her body is intact. Whats their definition of intact? Does it mean full skeleton? The jaw is held in place by tissue.

Salt water slows the rate of decomposition. I don't know that that is the answer to your question with any certainty, but it's one of the possibilities.

Natasha was in the water and that slows down decomposition. ALC was not in the water.

Different seasons, different conditions, highly variable process.

The water off Long Island is pretty cold in winter -- somebody posted the actual temperatures upthread. Natasha was basically refrigerated. Salt's a preservative, as well.

ok, i understand about decomposition, but there would be (sorry for being graphic) creatures eating a body in the water.

ok, i understand about decomposition, but there would be (sorry for being graphic) creatures eating a body in the water.

Absolutely, crabs, fish, sharks etc. I wonder if there are any water decomp studies that factor in marine life feeding on a body? That variable can change what's left of a body considerably.

There certainly could be. I don't know how much during the winter though.

About the only reference point I have is that bodies that go into the water around Boston during the winter usually float back to the surface in April to June depending on the weather, and they're usually still intact enough that they can be described as "a body." I doubt if they're undamaged, however.

There certainly could be. I don't know how much during the winter though.

About the only reference point I have is that bodies that go into the water around Boston during the winter usually float back to the surface in April to June depending on the weather, and they're usually still intact enough that they can be described as "a body." I doubt if they're undamaged, however.

I'm sure there have been many cases where this has not happened as well. Could go any which way in the water which is unfortunate for the deads loved ones and anyone investigating their deaths...

I'm sure there have been many cases where this has not happened as well. Could go any which way in the water which is unfortunate for the deads loved ones and anyone investigating their deaths...

Yes, that's true. It's very unpredictable. I suppose that's partly why disposing of bodies in water is so popular...

Natasha at Haven Motel 6805 Woodhaven Blvd. Queens NY | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I found this pic online and thought the young woman in this shot looks a lot like Nat. J.
I posted it awhile ago on another thread, but it seemed I was the only one that thought so.

Hi SS,

So I checked the link - IMO there is a similarity to NJ, and she's is labeled as in "Queens." If you click on her my space friends you will see a connection to possible sex trade.
So now I start searching lash505 (poster of the pic of Natasha in Queens).
The photostream for this creep (on flickr) includes 404 pics. I got through about half of them.
I'm still very disturbed by what I saw.
There are pics of many nudes - male and female. These are not "art". They are sexually graphic. There are pics of nude white and asian girls. Wholly inappropriate. (Ex: little asian girls eating ice cream that resemble the male anatomy aroused). Wierd pics of "toddlers," some sexualized. Sex with aliens. Many reek of S&M. Pics of women in bondage attire. Strange pics of tables, benches, etc.
I could not make this up if I tried.
There is a pic of a beautiful girl in a sexy pose and attire. He labels her *advertiser censored*???XXXX - M. The "M" is what's important. He labels all his photos. So I am now looking at pics of locks on doors labeled...M. Just doors and walkways leading to doors labeled M. (Hope this makes sense!)
Being of a mostly sound mind and a very suspicious nature, I'm thinking some of the pics could be "trophies". Photos go back to 2003 I believe.
He's a surfer - he indicates that.
Photo of naked girl with pig head. Pics of chains of jewelery.
He travels a lot.
Admitted alcoholic - claims to be in recovery. Nothing personal against addicts/alcoholics. Videos with sound (his voice I assume) seems like he has an East Coast accent - even thought it looks like he lives in Cali now.

So, would somebody else please look at this photostream and tell me what you think. I know it's nothing concrete...but it's hella creepy. I thought it over last night and decided to go ahead with this post because I'm disturbed by the photos. Really.
Mods please correct if I should not name the poster on Flickr. But he put his own info and pics on the internet so I think he's fair game.

Pictures of toddlers. You should forward to the Feds.

Hi deedee,

Did you look at any of the photos? Thank you so much for your input. I want to make sure I'm not overreacting!

No I have not seen them. You could send them to Missing and Exploited children and the Feds. There are children who were kidnapped and rescued because the pimp- kidnapper put their pictures on a website. Forward it to both of the above. They dont have to be missing for them to act. Let them decide if somethings not right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back