Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forget about Shannan and all the other victims but I understand your concern about things fading from public interest. Though I do not always agree with every point made by every podcast or documentary with regard to the LISK case, I appreciate the interest it drums up. It is not coincidental that the need to keep case interest alive is a real issue. T.P.T.B. work their suppressive magic by sweeping things under the rug until they are so far out of sight they become mostly out of mind, therefore a non-issue for them to have to deal with. Those of us who desire more transparency and accountability and whose inner voice tells them, no, SCREAMS to them: ‘THIS IS NOT RIGHT!’ could not let these victim’s memories fade into dust if they wanted to. Not to sound all LI Medium here, but these victims’ unspoken cries for help and resolution that linger in the air, but stem from the great beyond will never be silenced.

It is good that you and others above still care.

Hawk always giving us the goodies to take off running with. I’ll have a researcher’s field day with that little tidbit soon enough. Extra busy this week.

I think what a lot of serious members that read my posts have to keep one thing in mind: I am approaching most scenarios from an entirely different view that most of you can understand, That is NOT to say your views can be faulted. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Please stay on topic. This thread is dedicated to discussion of Shannan Gilbert's case. Posts discussing the George Floyd case and whether Chauvin was or was not guilty are off topic and have been removed.

If JB went to police station with AD (?) and Shannan’s 911 call was not tied to her/this until a month later(?) would that mean that JB made no mention of this call to the Police when he accompanied the boyfriend about her being missing? Likewise did he / MP not mention this call to AD either - as I’d think the boyfriend would say - hey guys she called 911 before she went missing. Hmmmm

If JB went to police station with AD (?) and Shannan’s 911 call was not tied to her/this until a month later(?) would that mean that JB made no mention of this call to the Police when he accompanied the boyfriend about her being missing? Likewise did he / MP not mention this call to AD either - as I’d think the boyfriend would say - hey guys she called 911 before she went missing. Hmmmm

Brilliant.
You are the smartest person who ever posted anything on WS.

Can anyone offer some insight as to why Ray was asking MP so many questions about SG's footwear? I did read something about ballet shoes, so I am not sure if they were something found in JBs house. He mentioned boots and slippers in his questioning.

I believe something happened to SG when JB and she left to go to the CVS. Did they really go there? Or was there someone JB wanted her to meet? Maybe this person scared SG and she was hiding because she was afraid of him coming after her.

Can anyone offer some insight as to why Ray was asking MP so many questions about SG's footwear? I did read something about ballet shoes, so I am not sure if they were something found in JBs house. He mentioned boots and slippers in his questioning.

If you read through the depositions in the civil case against Hackett, Tom Canning claims he saw slipper footprints outside Barbara Brennan's house. He says flats but then specifically identifies them as slippers. SG was in fact wearing ballet slipper style flats the night/morning she was fleeing. Seems almost impossible for Canning to have correctly identified footprints he claims he found around Brennan's house just by sight. One might assume he had actually seen her wearing the shoes or had prior knowledge from someone who had (coaching) when he gave that statement. I believe that's what Ray was trying to get at.

I believe that JB was being paid to get SG to his house. By someone so terrifying that freaked the poor girl out. Mind you she's tough. It seemed to happen right after the trip to the CVS. I believe someone was waiting for them. And the LISK guy said he was going to kill her. And that's when she panicked.

I believe that JB was being paid to get SG to his house. By someone so terrifying that freaked the poor girl out. Mind you she's tough. It seemed to happen right after the trip to the CVS. I believe someone was waiting for them. And the LISK guy said he was going to kill her. And that's when she panicked.
After reading the transcripts was curious why some are short and some 150+pages. BB and TC stories differ quite a bit. What really catches my eye was TC son JC and the quote about footprints in the sand. He said he never said that but why would the reporter quote him. TC also says he didn't bring his son That am BB says he did?

If that is true, MP would/should have likely been aware of this person's arrival. As MP stated he was in his SUV, in front of Brewer's house.

The existence of this person, validates the need to hear the 911 call. If there was somebody at Brewer's house that was freaking Shannan out, likely she would have mentioned that fact, and probably given some sort of description on the phone call.

If you read through the depositions in the civil case against Hackett, Tom Canning claims he saw slipper footprints outside Barbara Brennan's house. He says flats but then specifically identifies them as slippers. SG was in fact wearing ballet slipper style flats the night/morning she was fleeing. Seems almost impossible for Canning to have correctly identified footprints he claims he found around Brennan's house just by sight. One might assume he had actually seen her wearing the shoes or had prior knowledge from someone who had (coaching) when he gave that statement. I believe that's what Ray was trying to get at.
Yes, thanks, I have since read all of those...and Canning is definitely lying. I picked up on the shoe thing after him describing the footprints as flats. It is amazing how these details are throwing them right under the bus and proving them to be liars. If he is NOT lying, than BB is. I found her to be the most believable. Please join my thread about the court docs...there's not too many posts there yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that is true, MP would/should have likely been aware of this person's arrival. As MP stated he was in his SUV, in front of Brewer's house.

The existence of this person, validates the need to hear the 911 call. If there was somebody at Brewer's house that was freaking Shannan out, likely she would have mentioned that fact, and probably given some sort of description on the phone call.
I was speaking of when Shannan and JB left. To go to the CVS. MP was in his car. He did not go with them. Suppose someone was at the CVS waiting for JB to introduce him to Shannon. And she figured out he was going to do her in.

Shannan Gilbert's Presumed Path Through Oak Beach Saturday, May 1, 2010.

View attachment 302565

Thanks for that. I never realised quite how far she’d run or how far her belongings were from her body but Hackett’s house was so close to those items.

Or how close to the Parkway she got.

Looking at that map, things occur to me that belie the accidental death theory.

If the marshy, boggy terrain was deep and hostile enough for a woman to become trapped there and die of exposure, she’d have been far closer to the Oak Beach side of the marsh. If she was alive long enough to make her way right to the other side of the marsh, then clearly the conditions of the terrain was not so hostile she would’ve died there. Water levels, vegetation and temperatures would have been fairly constant and conditions improving as day broke. So if she got that far, I don’t think an accident is at all plausible.

Also, Brewer claims Shannan’s jacket was lying on his driveway for ages and he told police but nobody did anything and it disappeared.

If that’s the case, surely that would have been one of the first things to tell Alex? So JB is driving all over Sussex County to help AD report SG as missing but he didn’t bother telling AD about items of SGs clothes being discarded yards from where he and Alex met? Doesn’t make sense, does it?

The first thing anyone would think of doing would be to turn out the coat pockets. See if there were clues to what substances she may have taken. Find out if she had details of other johns nearby or telephone numbers jotted down that might give a clue where she’d gone.

SCPD didn’t know about Shannan before JB & AD told them. So for JB’s claim that he told the police but they ignored it, it would HAVE to mean JB hid its existence from AD. There’s something not right.

If that’s the case, surely that would have been one of the first things to tell Alex? So JB is driving all over Sussex County to help AD report SG as missing but he didn’t bother telling AD about items of SGs clothes being discarded yards from where he and Alex met?

Where is Sussex county? Hard to believe Brewer would lift a finger to help find SG, let alone leave town to do so. Also not believable that he'd knowingly leave a jacket lying around on his property without securing it for the police, it's just a jacket (doesn't have cooties).

It seems that there's so much of the entire SG story, the timelines, the details, that is unverifiable because none of the parties involved (from "johns" to law enforcement and everyone in-between) are particularly trustworthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members