Possible Victim: Valerie Mack, 24, Manorville Jane Doe #6, missing 2000, found Nov 2000 & Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For the record, I tend to think these Manorville victims are all victims of territorial/drug/gang involved murders. JMO. I don't think LISK is responsible for these murders.

I think these likely were at risk individuals and maybe a few of them were foreign which might be why they still are unidentified.

For the record, I tend to think these Manorville victims are all victims of territorial/drug/gang involved murders. JMO. I don't think LISK is responsible for these murders.

I think these likely were at risk individuals and maybe a few of them were foreign which might be why they still are unidentified.

You do realize that "these Manorville victims" (as in Jane Doe and Jessica Taylor) had their torsos dumped on Long Island and their hands/skull/etc dumped along Ocean Parkway? This was the exact same method used in the Peaches case in 1997 and the Fire Island Jane Doe case in 1996.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/beach_virginia_lynne.html

I'm sure she has been submitted a million times, but Virginia looks like one of the best matches to me.

Details of Disappearance
Virginia Lynne Beach was last seen on October 17, 2000, in Wilmington, North Carolina. She was a crack addict who prostituted herself to support her drug habit. Virginia was las seen by her family several months prior to her being reported missing in downtown Wilmington. Her disappearance coincided with several other local women who were also prostitutes who went missing during the same time. Three of the others have been found murdered and dumped in remote areas in the Wilmington jurisdiction and in another state. Virginia has a mole on her left chin area, and a mole on her upper center chest/neck area.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/beach_virginia_lynne.html

I'm sure she has been submitted a million times, but Virginia looks like one of the best matches to me.

Details of Disappearance
Virginia Lynne Beach was last seen on October 17, 2000, in Wilmington, North Carolina. She was a crack addict who prostituted herself to support her drug habit. Virginia was las seen by her family several months prior to her being reported missing in downtown Wilmington. Her disappearance coincided with several other local women who were also prostitutes who went missing during the same time. Three of the others have been found murdered and dumped in remote areas in the Wilmington jurisdiction and in another state. Virginia has a mole on her left chin area, and a mole on her upper center chest/neck area.

See but like, don't you see the part about how a number of sex workers went missing and were found murdered? Doesn't it sound like she was the victim of a serial killer who was active in Wilmington during that time, rather than a serial killer active over 10 hours away way up in NY?

the composit of this Jane Doe (from a side angle) suggests a possible bump in her nose where she could have had it broke before or a deviated septum. Maybe focusing on matches with pronounced noses with a bump will help.

Doesn't it specifically say she had a broken nose that had healed?

Virginia does fit the drawing of the Jane Doe pretty well except for the curvature of the nose as there is no indication of that in her missing photo, although we can't see her side profile but it looks like her bridge is fairly straight.

I actually think she's one of the best candidates. If she had a broken nose that has healed those pics could be prior to her breaking it.

It's extremely unlikely that a broken nose would result in a curvature that pronounced at the top of the bridge. The curvature seems to indicate that J.Doe was not of Hispanic origin, however I could be incorrect on this but usually broken noses produce general asymmetry more so than an entirely reconfigured nose. It seems unlikely that Bernadine Paul's nose when broken would transform from her slender narrow bridge into an entirely new nose. More so it would just be crooked.

It's extremely unlikely that a broken nose would result in a curvature that pronounced at the top of the bridge. The curvature seems to indicate that J.Doe was not of Hispanic origin, however I could be incorrect on this but usually broken noses produce general asymmetry more so than an entirely reconfigured nose. It seems unlikely that Bernadine Paul's nose when broken would transform from her slender narrow bridge into an entirely new nose. More so it would just be crooked.

Well the beauty here is that she's already been submitted so you don't really have to worry too much about how likely/unlikely she is as a match

Well the beauty here is that she's already been submitted so you don't really have to worry too much about how likely/unlikely she is as a match

When I see a possible match, I first look at our submissions page before I spend time comparing. I think it would save a lot of time doubling up the same work and being redundant. That is why we started this list. Bernadine Paul has been submitted. The last page of the thread and the last list would be the most recent and updated. The worse thing you could do is kick around something that you have a gut feeling about, that seems to be a good match and NOT SUBMIT IT.

I saw talk of Bernadine Paul on this board in 2011, the person that mentioned it is not a member anymore. I did a comparison and found it to be a great match. I checked to see if it was submitted, it never was so I submitted it. So imagine if she turns out to be a match? 6 additional years have pasted with the family suffering and not knowing ? I know the pain of NOT KNOWING, it is the worse place to be in. Maybe that member was waiting for someone else's opinion and didn't get it and walked away from it.

It's common sense, just keep going over the details, if a person is missing 2 years they could have had babies, broken bones and tattoos. The match is not always the obvious. I always use this example: Tammy Alexander was found by a web sleuther, 35 years after she went missing in Florida, her body was found in a field in NY state. She went missing in 1979 her mother thought she was a run away. In the 2010's her friend tried to find her on social media and reported her missing. Her remains have been in the data base as unidentified since 1979. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tammy_Alexander

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?326826-Submissions-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page4

See but like, don't you see the part about how a number of sex workers went missing and were found murdered? Doesn't it sound like she was the victim of a serial killer who was active in Wilmington during that time, rather than a serial killer active over 10 hours away way up in NY?

Funny thing is I don't assume that the victims in Manorville are victims of a serial killer. In fact, I don't think I KNOW anything for sure unless there is a conviction and confession, unlike some other people. Sure she could be the victim of a serial killer in Wilmington and that is more probable, but I prefer to cover my bases and not condescend others while doing so.

And this woman it's like..she would have had to have got in a car and driven the 20 hours to NY then immediately upon arrival becomes the victim of a serial killer. And even then she's atleast a week too late since Jane Doe was dead more than one week when found.

Her aunt is speaking with the FBI about her potentially being the Manorville Jane Doe, but cannot get a confirmation b/c the DNA of Lisa is not in CODIS.

And once again, thank you for your condescending tone. You seem to have all of the answers in this case. Maybe you should start a blog.

I actually think she's one of the best candidates. If she had a broken nose that has healed those pics could be prior to her breaking it.

I've thought about Bernadine for a while. Pretty sure myself and many have submitted her over the years. Go ahead and submit again. Couldn't hurt. :)

Her aunt is speaking with the FBI about her potentially being the Manorville Jane Doe, but cannot get a confirmation b/c the DNA of Lisa is not in CODIS.

And once again, thank you for your condescending tone. You seem to have all of the answers in this case. Maybe you should start a blog.

I'm not being condescending, I'm explaining why she probably isn't Jane Doe 6

I'm not being condescending, I'm explaining why she probably isn't Jane Doe 6

Explain away by all means, but your tone is borderline trolling and I question how you are still on this site. I will choose to ignore.

Doesn't it specifically say she had a broken nose that had healed?

Yes I saw after writing about her nose (I referenced back after writing my post) that she did have a broken nose at some point in her life.

Helps with determining her identity really is all I'm getting at. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM
Back