Possible Victim: Valerie Mack, 24, Manorville Jane Doe #6, missing 2000, found Nov 2000 & Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m not too sure their reasoning for waiting to share the identity. I really don’t understand why they made an announcement that they would share her identity at a later date & even shared that they would do so on a specific site, but then wouldn’t comment on when that would be.

The only think I can think of is providing some lead time for someone involved. Either for nefarious reasons
(corrupt department with some of the same players involved from 10+ years ago) or because they have their eye on someone and they're watching to see if they make a move during the week.

It could also just be poor PR.

I think the timing of the release of JD6's identity is a direct result of the LISK case recently being in the news (with regards to the court order to hand over the Shannan Gilbert 911 tapes). If it weren't for that recent news, the news about JD6's identity would not have occurred.

Tune in to LISK: Long Island Serial Killer podcast tomorrow for a bonus episode with Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills from A+E's "The Killing Season." They will discuss the recent ID of Jane Doe #6, as well as other topics related to the ongoing cas

Rate, review, and subscribe. Thanks for listening!

‎LISK: Long Island Serial Killer on Apple Podcasts

I’ve listened to all available episodes, have learned something new with each one, and am anxious to see/hear what’s to come. I hope more ears are listening too; it’s beyond time to solve this case.

Almost against all odds, IMO, Valerie not being one of Bittrolff’s victims. Same general area where Bittrolff’s proven victims used to work and were last seen; same general area their remains were found. Dunno
Anyway I hope justice is served in Valerie’s name.

Last edited:
So, from Philly, last seen in Port Republic (near AC). Weird that she chose the last name "Taylor." (Jessica Taylor).
I'm from this area and Port Republic isn't far from where they found the Atlantic City 4. Port Republic is a very small rural kind of town. You can go swimming there and there is a store that makes really good subs but, other than that there isn't much there. In my opinion she must have known someone who lives there because Port Republic is off the beaten path and not a town you would pass through coming or going to AC or Philly.

Glad she got her name back...finally. RIP Valerie.

BTW...Sketch vs Valerie Mack...
View attachment 248985 View attachment 248986

The sketch is way off. Way off. Eyes aren't that narrow. Nose was way overdrawn in terms of previous fracture. Mouth shape is just entirely off. It's possible the longer skull shape may have been masked by her hair. That's the only aspect that seems slightly right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back