Post Conviction Brief

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do believe the mystery of #checkaduhid is solved as one of the photos shows an ad for TH photography business.

Photography AND adult entertainment services. Wow opening up the door to not only RH but a ton of other people that may have motive, me thinks.

I would love to know if there were photos of a Firebird on her camera

Thanks. I'm confused by the accident recreation drawing. Does that say SA hit THs cat? I don't know where that is going if the brief says RH hit a pole with her RAV4.

Thanks. I'm confused by the accident recreation drawing. Does that say SA hit THs cat? I don't know where that is going if the brief says RH hit a pole with her RAV4.

SA said he saw no visible damage to TH car when she was at his house. The RAV was found with pieces of the taillight in the car. The brief is saying RH when driving the car onto Averys property he it a pole when planting the car.

SA said he saw no visible damage to TH car when she was at his house. The RAV was found with pieces of the taillight in the car. The brief is saying RH when driving the car onto Averys property he it a pole when planting the car.

Right. So why the recreation of SAs car and THs car colliding?

Ok I see a photo asking could the collision with the RAV happened with the "white jeep". I'll keep going...

ETA - I went through there and I don't see anything, I did however start flipping through fast and reading only the titles. Do you think you are getting mixed up with the white jeep?

Awesome thanks!!!! NOT old news!

Just want to say thanks to everyone... I have been so busy the last few days and I'm dying to read everything and everyone's thoughts and opinions, I am not hitting thanks on every post (I'm reading from my phone sometimes and it's a pain lol), but just know that I am thankful for everyone's posts :)

:tyou:
Likewise
Always thankful for the time & effort you & BCA, Jaiddie, Safeguard & CoolJ ( and now some awesome new posters ) put into this case😉
And of course I ALWAYS look forward to your POV, ETC.
Thanks gang😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Right. So why the recreation of SAs car and THs car colliding?

I'm new, so forgive me if you all have gone over all this, but in terms of an accident with RAV on pg 120 of the brief, Zellner is making the claim that the parking light on Halbach's car was most likely knocked out when the killer was planting the vehicle on Avery's property.

Hope this is helpful.

This is the image I'm talking about. I get all of the other stuff about the light of her car but this throws me off. Not sure where it is heading or its point? Why would she use SAs car as an example if she's is trying to prove he didn't do it.

IMG_0685.jpg

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Ma...00-page-post-conviction-notice-427053043.html

'"Making a Murderer": Avery's Attorney Files 1272-Page-Post Conviction Notice'

I see it didn't take long for KK to put his :twocents::twocents: in on KZ's filing. KK's statement given from the above WBAY article:

"I need to read the entire filing before I respond to specific allegations. "However, Ms. Zellner must know that Brendan Dassey was convicted by a 12-person jury, based in part on his March 1, 2006 interview with law enforcement. For Ms. Zellner to allege that the prosecutor 'knew the confession was fabricated' is incredibly irresponsible, and frivolous. I understand she has launched 1200 pages of allegations to see if anything sticks--Ms. Zellner, in early 2016, promised test results that would 'prove' her client was wrongfully convicted---I suspect that, with science apparently now confirming Mr. Avery's guilt, she has chosen to make whatever incendiary allegations she can to make headlines, with little regard for the Halbach family or the truth."

Seems KK's lost what was left of his mind.

I do not see any reason for KZ to do any of that. If she had tests done that proved Avery's guilt, that would be the end of her fight on his behalf. I firmly believe she would be up front about what the tests showed if it proved she's been had by Avery.

There is no motive for KZ to continue if her investigation proves guilt. She has many fish to fry and would not waste her time with a lost cause.

This is the image I'm talking about. I get all of the other stuff about the light of her car but this throws me off. Not sure where it is heading or its point? Why would she use SAs car as an example if she's is trying to prove he didn't do it.

I think this is from the original case, not Zellner's new brief.

Here's where I found the link, in a conversation as to whether SA cut off TH as she was trying to leave, and this is what caused the parking light to be broken;

https://www.reddit.com/r/TickTockMa...bought_grand_am_at_auction_on_1103_sas_grand/

"Did SA cut TH's RAV4 off using his Grand Am and then have to rapidly repair it?"

If you scroll down the link is there, but this was posted last year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto
Back