Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this girl deseves any positive attention at all, but I think she should be shunned. I would not reward her with peace.
It gave me chills when you said we should just erase everything & move on.
That's exactly what her whole family had done all her life, especially her mother. She would love that.

I understand what you are saying. My post maybe was taken the wrong way. I do think she should be shunned in public, but I do agree with JA in that she loves attention and will be sitting by the tv Excited to see people talking about her, that's what I meant-- for her to log on to The Internet and turn on the tv and life is back to normal for people and they don't CARE enough about talking about such a cockroach like herself.

I saw the program last night. I heard JA also. He thought that ignoring Casey would be the 2nd best punishment that anyone could give her because she craves attention. She loves being in the spotlight and craves any kind of attention.

I just wish that JVM would quit calling her a celebrity and giving her all kinds of compliments....like being pretty and sexy. I get so sick of hearing JVM speak of Casey....it seems like she is promoting her (to me).

I dont watch jvm and I am starting to lose interest in Nancy also. I think after greta's special with juror 11 the foreman I will stop recording all the junk and try to find new interests on websleuths and big brother is back on, good timing I think fir a distraction.

Please, if anyone else has discovered any other coping methods/healthy modalities of distractions, please share. And thank you. I'm so depressed, and no one else understands. :( :back: Surely, there must be a productive way to channel these passions/energies we all share.

Thanks. God bless.

Vicky-- I like you am up and down. I feel like I am beginning to crawl out of a stupor. There are moments when I feel like I feel better ( the lightning strike) (Caylees song) and moments I feel so depressed or angry. For me personally I just keep praying.

My heart knows that Caylee is in a better place so that is good.
The anger and depression is all over the feelings of me and feeling its not fair. Its not fair she has got away with this. I have to remember that Justice may not been seen by us here. It will be for her maybe not until she KC actually goes to meet her maker. Because from him she can not hide.

Those of course are my feelings and what I go through.
The rest--- I hang out here with these great people and just vent. The good thing is they let me. I know they will let you too. :D

Please, if anyone else has discovered any other coping methods/healthy modalities of distractions, please share. And thank you. I'm so depressed, and no one else understands. :( :back: Surely, there must be a productive way to channel these passions/energies we all share.

Thanks. God bless.

I suggest big brother, it's On 3 times per week. Also stay away from geraldo, that guy should be put away. I am goon to try to watch less Nancy, I like her but I feel as angry as her and I don't think it's helping me cope.

i would be all for it if they could charge the jurors with something.

there's no friggin' way 12 people came to this conclusion without some sort of wrongdoing, coercion, something......it is impossible. i will absolutely never believe it.

I was in such shock and denial when the verdict was read that I told my DH (sarcasm) that they must have had something put in their food. That there was no way all 12 jurors could find her not guilty............unbelievable!!!
Mistrial, hung jury......but not guilty and she walks, I still cannot understand it...... feeling depressed right now :(

Me three. I haven't watched any of the news programs except the Dateline NBC program. I know I will only get more upset if I listen to the th's , their guest and their drivel.

Bon, it gets a little easier each day. Today was the first day since verdict day that I felt more like myself. Wishing you well.

Thank you so much for the kind words, kelian36 :)

Vicky-- I like you am up and down. I feel like I am beginning to crawl out of a stupor. There are moments when I feel like I feel better ( the lightning strike) (Caylees song) and moments I feel so depressed or angry. For me personally I just keep praying.

My heart knows that Caylee is in a better place so that is good.
The anger and depression is all over the feelings of me and feeling its not fair. Its not fair she has got away with this. I have to remember that Justice may not been seen by us here. It will be for her maybe not until she KC actually goes to meet her maker. Because from him she can not hide.

Those of course are my feelings and what I go through.
The rest--- I hang out here with these great people and just vent. The good thing is they let me. I know they will let you too. :D

Thank you so much. Not coincidentally, I referenced Psalm 37 on my Facebook page, the day of the verdict. Psalms 37 and 73 (and Romans 12:18!) have been my Rock, in many moments of sadness and suffering. And how apropos, now.

Yes, Caylee is with God, and that brings me joy. And after the lightning strike, I too, believe He has His Hands over this, all. That is comforting. I plan to make a visit out to Caylee's site to lay some flowers and a stuffed bunny my Mom made for her. Thank you so much. <3

I suggest big brother, it's On 3 times per week. Also stay away from geraldo, that guy should be put away. I am goon to try to watch less Nancy, I like her but I feel as angry as her and I don't think it's helping me cope.

Totally agreed about Geraldo. Nancy is therapeutic for me, in a sense that I feel less a freak that I'm still so aghast. Everyone in "real time" around me just forgot about the case post-verdict, and here I am, still reeling. It DOES help to visibly see that I'm not alone in my sentiments. Although, I too, needed a break today from all the HLN recaps, and it helped a bit. Everything in moderation, I suppose. I think we all will eventually process this; I'm just a bit retarded in the rate I cope with grief, I guess. But it angers me that people judge others for that. We all need different amounts of time to grieve or resolve things.
Hoping all you fellow WSers are enjoying a peaceful evening with those you love.

I'm so glad for this board. I get all the information I need here, and it's from informed people who care.

I can't stand to watch anything on TV about this. After three years of incoherent defiance from the family and the DT, I find it too upsetting to hear more incoherent defiance from the jury, and to see the same footage over and over of people celebrating because they just won the Murder Superbowl. I don't want to see it.

I don't want to hear speculation about how KC has hit the jackpot, not because I think she has, but because I hate knowing she is listening and gloating and rubbing her fiendish claws together in anticipation.

I don't want to peer into the A's heads and hearts, it's a terrible place to go to.

I don't want to hear dismissive misogynistic, ageist theories that people who care about this are just a bunch of loony middle-aged or older women who hate KC because she's beautiful or who have some great psychic wound they are trying to heal by focusing on Caylee.

I don't want to walk around feeling poisoned like I have been, so I can't listen to great outpourings of anger from NG and the like, as much as I might find it completely understandable in these circumstances.

By confining myself to WS I am gradually finding some peace, and some belief that this will all work out in its own way.

The trial was horrible and graphic and exhausting and then the outcome was devastating. It's been a gruelling couple of months and now I want some peace.

Most of all, Caylee RIP.

Did Richard Hornsby and Jeff Dean speculate that KC may stay at home with one of the attorneys?

Oh my, this looks like it could be a disaster.

Probably going to move in with Bias. I hope his wife knows that she shouldn't turn her back or leave them in a room alone. I say let those attorneys support her...pay for everything that she needs. They think she is such a princess! And they are so worried about her. I say put her out of the car in the middle of town and drive away.

I didn't watch Jenifer Ford and I'm not about to watch the foreman on Greta. He didn't do his job and he can't explain it. How do you explain something that defies common sense? There are pictures on Greta wire so I'm sure he got a "licensing fee", regardless of her "no paid interview" statements. I'm not about to support these people and according to the comments on her site I'm not alone.

I didn't watch Jenifer Ford and I'm not about to watch the foreman on Greta. He didn't do his job and he can't explain it. How do you explain something that defies common sense? There are pictures on Greta wire so I'm sure he got a "licensing fee", regardless of her "no paid interview" statements. I'm not about to support these people and according to the comments on her site I'm not alone.

I TOTALLY agree! No media interviews! Boycott them all, except if they are Linda Or Jeff. Yes. It starts here, it starts now, and it starts with THIS.

By the way, thank you for your avatar. Linda is nothing less than a HERO to me, along with Jeff and Frank. :blushing:They have made me determined to follow in their footsteps and pursue my original career plans....LAW SCHOOL! :D

Is the foreman the 5 figure guy? Disgusting. Especially if Greta pays him.

Thanks. God bless.

There is a list of things to do with your anger and energy. I'll see if I can bump it. Peace.

Dexters_solution.jpg

This is my first post since the verdict.Like all of you,I could not believe what I was hearing.I was at work and watched on my laptop,the rest of the day and for a few days after I was in a daze.And to think that we were worried about a hung jury!I couldn't even get on here for most of the next couple of days.I have given up on HLN,just can't watch them make KC into a celeb.I know Vinnie and Nancy were upset but I still think the less attention to KC the better,esp now.Last nite I dreamed I was JP's court clerk and got to read the verdict.It was guilty.This case got to me and obviosly I was way too invested in it.I try to tell myself that people get away with murder all the time,but it still hurts.I am only reading here now,no more talking heads,can't take it.I still cannot believe that 12 people thought she was not guilty!!!Trying to get back to my own life now ,reading a book and listening to my ipod and enjoying what's left of summer.I'm sure I'll get interested in another case someday but I don't know what juries want,first Jason Young gets a mistrial and now this!RIP Caylee and Michelle Young

This is my first post since the verdict.Like all of you,I could not believe what I was hearing.I was at work and watched on my laptop,the rest of the day and for a few days after I was in a daze.And to think that we were worried about a hung jury!I couldn't even get on here for most of the next couple of days.I have given up on HLN,just can't watch them make KC into a celeb.I know Vinnie and Nancy were upset but I still think the less attention to KC the better,esp now.Last nite I dreamed I was JP's court clerk and got to read the verdict.It was guilty.This case got to me and obviosly I was way too invested in it.I try to tell myself that people get away with murder all the time,but it still hurts.I am only reading here now,no more talking heads,can't take it.I still cannot believe that 12 people thought she was not guilty!!!Trying to get back to my own life now ,reading a book and listening to my ipod and enjoying what's left of summer.I'm sure I'll get interested in another case someday but I don't know what juries want,first Jason Young gets a mistrial and now this!RIP Caylee and Michelle Young

I am in NC and I watched a lot of the JY trial, was disappointed but I am not sure the state did that great of a job and at least they should have another chance. We will find out next month if they will retry him. As for Casey the jurors are a "huge waste" of my thoughts.

I dont watch jvm and I am starting to lose interest in Nancy also. I think after greta's special with juror 11 the foreman I will stop recording all the junk and try to find new interests on websleuths and big brother is back on, good timing I think fir a distraction.

Today, I watched the food network cooking shows and it was uplifting!

I still love WS community and want to participate, but made a pact with myself today that I will no longer follow the TH's -- three years is far too long.

Sweet dreams sweet Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member