Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers for all here & this poor little child.

I cannot understand this any more than you. I have a deep and abiding faith in the Lord. We cannot always understand His ways & we know life is not always fair. We must find something, or a way, for some good to arise from this.

Casey will make a fortune now. Books, movies, made for tv movies and there will be more than one. Television appearances. Fagettabout it.

Well they obviously fell for JB's abuse story. Evidence that they were not even supposed to consider.

.....and Cindys perjury assisted the DT, and now the state could charge her if they can prove it.

NO jurors want to talk to the media.

Can Judge Perry overturn this verdict?

Is there any hope?

If he had the power to give death on murder 1 if the jury voted against it, can he overturn this verdict completely?

~NO~~~~

So, Mr and Mrs Baez, will you be employing the 100% innocent Casey Anthony as a nanny? She'll need a job and you can trust her...

What a great country we live in. Land of opportunity. Casey, no longer ICA, will never have to work a day in her life and is going to be a multimillionaire. Her father and Roy Kronk's reputations are destroyed. She has her "beautiful life."

And NO I did not base my opinion that she is guilty on the media as the elder member of the DT may think, thank you very much. I haven't turned on a TV in years. I pored through every document, watched every video, read every FBI report, and even read all the emails and letters.

HHJP will respect the jury and sentence her to time served.

Why am I not surprised that the jurors aren't speaking to the media. I bet they are scared to be identified.

I am in shock. I have followed this case from the beginning. I am appalled at the outcome. I believe KC got away with murder. At this time I cannot comprehend how the jury arrived at this verdict. Someone in my personal life recently was found culpable in a civil case (which I thought ought to have been tried as a criminal case). He filed and was granted voluntary bankruptcy. This individual was given, through the court system, the freedom to swindle a kind and caring individual out of $200,000 and will continue (as he has for twenty plus years) to prey upon other unsuspecting individuals. I humbly believe the U.S. Courts do uphold the laws of the country but unfortunately cannot and do not always discover truth and dispense justice. Casey Anthony's not guilty verdict, I believe, supports this reality.

The saddest part of this verdict is that it happens everyday all over our country. Children don't matter in this society and in this system. I'm sick at heart. Poor Caylee.

This jury will be responsible for the next victim(s) of Casey Anthony.

Hope they can live with it, because she's a sociopath and there WILL be another victim.

I am vowing to ignore anything to do with ICA and never to support anything about her monetarily or time-wise. May Karma never fail.

i'm so sad and sorry. for caylee, for the prosecution team and for all of you here. how miserable. i had a dream this happened last night and when i woke up i told my husband what i feared since my dreams usually come true. she also was on a talk show telling her story in my dream. god forbid.

Did Richard Hornsby and Jeff Dean speculate that KC may stay at home with one of the attorneys?

Oh my, this looks like it could be a disaster.

Stunned and heartsick. There was decomposition fluid in her car trunk, both side's witnesses said so.

Mark 9:42--- And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

I am sick. Casey has a life of money and fame with no child to tie her down.

George will probably kill himself.

La Bella Vita.

I have been unable to get on the thread. Sick. Sick to my stomach. Completely opposite of what I predicted. I could not have been more wrong. Listening to the verdict was like a dream - a nightmare. Even the clerk was horrified. Her voice shook as she read it.

Now casey, the sociopath, who killed her kid in part because she didn't want to work, will get book deals, interview money, a movie deal, etc. She won't have to work.

I am stunned and very, very saddened.

I hate the feeling I got when Judge Perry looked at the papers. I got the sick feeling. I am done with all things related to this after tonight. I don't even want to know her sentence.

I hope the jurors feel ashamed of their selves today. They were Caylees last chance at some sort of justice

The scales of justice are leaning heavily tonight

God Bless America but just who blesses the innocent American murdered child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members