Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After an initial reaction of shock and dismay I have begun to realize that setting her "free" could well be the worst kind of punishment for Ms. Anthony. As many have noted, she has now been outed as a manipulator. She would have been a sort of celebrity among other inmates and been protected had she gone to prison. It appears that she cannot stand emotion or weakness, so loser sycophants won't provide the narcissistic supply she requires. The majority of people who recognize her will know her as the stone-cold perpetrator of the most cowardly crime that can be committed: The murder (and studied denial of such) of her own child. So much for glamour.

There is a list of things to do with your anger and energy. I'll see if I can bump it. Peace.

DieticianVicky -- there are many resources online for grief support. I think you might feel better if you joined one of these groups. There are so many good people online, everyone in the same boat, each reaching out to help one another.

I was just starting to get through that tunnel after losing my Mom last year, but this verdict has ignited all the grieving all over again.

Good luck seeking the peace you now need.:seeya:

Not only am I sick and heartbroken over the death of Justice on 7/5/11, it truly breaks my already broken heart to read PAGE AFTER PAGE of my fellow members and their rage, frustration and pain. :anguish: We need to heal, we need to see justice done. HOW? I don't know, but something has to happen.

Hello Everyone! I have also been really depressed since the verdict. I try to talk to my husband or my Mom and they just don't understand. I'm so glad that I can read posts on here and relate as to how I am still feeling and knowing that I am not alone. My heart and my chest have been so heavy still. I even started getting :panic: attacks over it!!! Made the decision not to watch anymore coverage because it's not helping me! Yesterday, my husband and I went to brunch with friends and then went and saw Horrible Bosses which was so funny. It has been the first time I was able to laugh since the verdict and it felt so good. Finally feeling a little bit better. Thanks for listening. :grouphug::grouphug:

I'm stillin shock and watching pigs fly.( which is what i thought pre judgement day,that pigs would fly before an "not guilty"verdict) was at Dr Office when verdict came down, couldve heard a pin drop--when they read verdict one lady stood up and litertally cussed at and cried at tv. ) I was so in shock, cant even explain~:maddening:

Hello Everyone! I have also been really depressed since the verdict. I try to talk to my husband or my Mom and they just don't understand. I'm so glad that I can read posts on here and relate as to how I am still feeling and knowing that I am not alone. My heart and my chest have been so heavy still. I even started getting :panic: attacks over it!!! Made the decision not to watch anymore coverage because it's not helping me! Yesterday, my husband and I went to brunch with friends and then went and saw Horrible Bosses which was so funny. It has been the first time I was able to laugh since the verdict and it felt so good. Finally feeling a little bit better. Thanks for listening. :grouphug::grouphug:

Yea, it helps toget away..I had to do that from all the tv coverage --went to lifetime channeland watch movies allday yestrerday to avoid hearing her name!

Yea, it helps toget away..I had to do that from all the tv coverage --went to lifetime channeland watch movies allday yestrerday to avoid hearing her name!

Thank you- I feel the same way, just don't want to hear that name anymore! Lifetime channel sounds good!

Not only am I sick and heartbroken over the death of Justice on 7/5/11, it truly breaks my already broken heart to read PAGE AFTER PAGE of my fellow members and their rage, frustration and pain. :anguish: We need to heal, we need to see justice done. HOW? I don't know, but something has to happen.

We haven't heard the last of Ms. Anthony. Just bide your time. The truth always comes through, somehow, some way.

I am already prone to depression, anyhow.. so I was extremely depressed the day of and a couple of days after the verdict. I kept having strange dreams about the trial, too, and I had never had dreams about it before. I think I bounced back relatively quickly, however. This site helped tremendously. Going over the evidence & still trying to find an answer to some of the mysteries of this case has helped me quite a bit. If not for this site and its members, I'd probably still be in a terrible funk. Thanks to all of you!

I hope everyone's day was better today and you were all able to find some distractions. My 3 year old helped me not watch the news.. which was nice.. news doesn't work well in our house until he goes to bed. I was upset again today reading the foreman wrote that he new she was guilty and they could not prove cause of death. I am so upset because the Pros did not need to prove that, so I really feel this is an unjust verdict even more now.

Anyways.. I have been doing some thinking and realize being out of jail is not going to keep her safe its going to give her a life of living hell. It's not like she can go out partying, right? Where is she gonna go? Someone is going to get drunk and smack her around, she will be watching her back her whole life. She is safer in prison and she will figure that out soon enough.

Hi all. I am starting to feel better about the verdict after having taken several days off from reading or watching anything on TV related to "that girl" (just can't say her name and I am being polite in calling her that girl). I've calmed down a bit, although my heart is still broken because there was no justice for Caylee. I am, however, calmed by the fact that there are so many people that hate "that girl". She is the most hated person in the world right now. I really and truly think that when she is released she will be shunned and ignored by all. Especially with all the boycotts going on (keep up the good work people!). I am sure there is some network that is dying for an interview but if we don't watch it then she will fade away. I mean if Jerry Springer and that *advertiser censored* company don't want her then who would?? So I find great comfort knowing that she will never have a normal life. She will never find peace. She will always be remembered as the one that got away with murder. It will warm my heart to know in the near future that she is leading a lonely miserable life hated and shunned by all, afraid to go out in public and pennyless. I think her parents are in the same boat as her right now. Its called a sinking ship. Oh, to be that hated must weigh heavily on them all. Maybe there will be justice for Caylee afterall. Sadly, not in a court of law but in the court of public opinion.

Mark NeJame (former Anthony attorney) just tweeted:

Jaycee Duggard's mother sends out thousands of flyers and never gives up search for 18 years....Casey Anthony rents a video and gets a tattoo.

I think I'm starting to emerge from the darkness. The DT is getting exactly what they deserve. CM has shown the entire country how vulgar he really is. Wouldn't you love to be known as the finger guy? Now he's on Greta insulting the majority of the population as well as Aston. I love it when people show their true colors on national tv. The DT has to take responsibility for KC now, bet they didn't expect that in a million years. CM is talking about wonderful KC is and she absolutely can't go home but she can't go home with him either. JB is saying well now maybe KC and CA can mend their relationship. LOL he doesn't want KC either obviously. All those money deals for JB and KC seem to be falling through. KC's being sued by everyone and their brother. Hopefully HHJP will stick to his promise and hold JB in contempt. KC will eventually get what she deserves. I read somewhere that KC may not be stuck in jail, but she's stuck with herself. She'll be back in the slammer soon I imagine.

The jury that stood up for Caylee and did such a wonderful job, have told the nation exactly how brilliant they think they are. Most are ashamed to show their face. I imagine the friends they had are quickly evaporating. They have to live with themselves.

The Anthonys have to live with themselves too. I don't need to say more about that.

Caylee's been with God for a while now so none of this can hurt her anymore. Rest in peace sweet child. You were too good for any of them. JMO

Well one week ago today we were all devastated by the shocking verdict!!! :(

Mark NeJame (former Anthony attorney) just tweeted:

Jaycee Duggard's mother sends out thousands of flyers and never gives up search for 18 years....Casey Anthony rents a video and gets a tattoo.

I love Mark NeJame...he has a great sense of humor and he lets it be known how he really feels about ICA!!! Like us.....:floorlaugh:

I'm still reeling from it. Even more so since listening to these jurors trying to justify their epic travesty of justice.

And I am STILL reeling! The more I think about it, the angrier and more devastated I get. It makes NO SENSE at all, no matter what angle you look at it from.

And I am STILL reeling! The more I think about it, the angrier and more devastated I get. It makes NO SENSE at all, no matter what angle you look at it from.

ITA!!! I still cannot understand how this happened. As you said, it just does not make sense no matter how you look at it..........
What bothers me is that a juror said they could not decide who's possession little Caylee was in...Caseys or the grandparents... the 911 tape by Cindy cleared that up and also when Casey ask for one more day, Cindy says no way!!! Were they wearing ear plugs???
Since it's a week today, I am experiencing all the horrible feelings I felt when the verdict was read! Someone PUSH me, I need to move on but I just can't! :(

I cannot watch that video of the day His Honor read her charges for lying....all that giggling, googly eyes at her defense lawyer is sickening....at least wait until you get out....gag.

Good Morning,
I have not had interest in writing a word since the verdict. Nonetheless, I wanted to tell all of you that I have appreciated each and every post during the three years we have been here seeking "justice for Caylee."
To say that I am disapointed in this verdict would be putting it mildly. What concerns me the most are the people out there spewing hate and wishes of death for Caylee's family and ICA.
It is bad enough that she recieved this unjust verdict but regardless, Caylee loved them.
I expect that ICA will have a very lonely life. OJ didn't do very well after his verdict and he was wealthy and a Heissman Trophy winner. All ICA has is the reputation of being a child killer, liar, manipulator, and basic creep and nasty woman.
I don't think that the defense team signed on to be her babysitter's for life. And...since the family is forever torn apart I see her having a very bad ending.
I might be wrong but I doubt it.
Sure she may recieve a bit of money for licensing fees, books etc., but my feeling is that she will recieve the karma she deserves.
Anyway, thanks to all of you for being here for Caylee and support of one another. This site and its subscribers are the best!
DQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member