Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA! Jeff Ashton said on Piers Morgan last night that they best thing we can do to ICA when she gets out is to ignore her and he is absolutely right.

I read Paradiem was getting some pressure from their other clients and I think that is why they dropped JB five hours after they signed him. I hope this happens to all of the DT, ICA and all the A's. Ignore them all.

That is my plan, except I will pay money for any Jeff Ashton or Linda Drane Burdick book or tour. They are still my heroes...

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#CaseyAnthony depo will air live on forthepeople.com. July 19, 2011. Mark your calendars.

via twitter

I will be totally amazed if this depo happens. I'm sure whoever her atty is at this point will make sure it is postponed. Remember how CA's was postponed because she was too "ill".

If I were him I'd quit while I was ahead and get out now. I still think JB will stay in it for a while to try and make a buck off of her. I don't however think she is going to make as much as some here think. I think it will be a quick burst of money and then dry up.

Somebody help me here. I think that HHJP told the DT that they are responsible for her through the August hearing about the investigation costs, IOW they can't drop her yet. Maybe that is part of the punishment on the DT for their actions in his court.

Big fan of Ann Rule. Her book would be the only one I would read.

I've read that Ann Rule never writes about childrens murders. IIRC she said it is too sad. I wish she would in this case, though.

I think CA only lied on the stand thinking she would get her out of the DP. I don't think she ever thought she would be acquitted.

I think we will see JB on tv later saying "she fooled me too". She won't last long in the public. She will be back in trouble for something and she will be watched constantly. Won't be able to get by with even the tiniest infraction.

As for the stories, we will never know the truth. I don't want to know their fictional versions. I will forever be grateful to the first TH that moves on to another story.

BBM

I totally agree except for the bolded part. I think CA would have lied even if the DP were not on the table. That's just how she rolls.

I would just like to know what she will be treated for if she's admitted to any mental health care facility. I didn't know she had been diagnosed with any mental disorder.

JMO

An ethical attorney would try to get her into an inpatient treatment facility utilizing DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) and then into residential program that utilizes DBT since their staff is trained for the Casey Anthony's of this world. And later, intensive group and individual therapy when she's ready to leave the residential program. She's in that Cluster B personality disorders range. Only a clinician could determine her diagnosis after a thorough interview but that's where I would lean if I were working with her.

BBM

If memory serves me (which is questionable after this week) CA was supposed to do Oprah back in the beginning and I think CA gave someone else an interview. Oprah was supposed to be getting an exclusive and cancelled her. I don't think Oprah would be too interested.

I thought oprah said she didn't pay for interviews.. i soo hope so. I'm sure the interview will make ica feel like a princess celebrity though.

Oprah will likely do a softball interview.. probably ask her questions about what her plans are .. being "falsely accused".. etc. ..

The death mobile legally belongs to GA and CA, so it will go back to them. Remember, CA was originally going to have KC arrested for theft of that car.

And it is my hope that the OCSO delivers it right back to the Anthony driveway.

Look, we've got people running scared right now. People are taking back their offers. They don't need to pay Casey Anthony for her story. Or Caylee's story. It is all public record. As long as we keep doing what we are doing and boycotting any and everything related to anyone making money off of Caylee's name, Casey will not make as much money as they thought they would.

I agree, as soon as the money isn't coming in, they will be fighting one another. Their little bubble they are living in will explode!! Keep up the good work!!

It's the only Justice for Caylee we can accomplish now. Let's stick together in this!!

I couldn't agree more Lola. We can do something. Something 12 people didn't have the guts to do. As long as FCA is alive we have the ability to make sure she never profits (at least not as much as she's thinking she will right now) from her murdering Caylee.

BBM

I totally agree except for the bolded part. I think CA would have lied even if the DP were not on the table. That's just how she rolls.

I agree. I don't think CA ever wanted FCA to be convicted. She got her wish. Now she has to live with it. CA's life would have been far better if FCA had been convicted and sent to prison. She will now always worry and wonder about what will surely be her future grandchildren. She won't be around to protect Casey's next child(ren). No one will. Her next child will be far more vulnerable than Caylee ever was. Casey Anthony just learned what not to do. She learned that the body can never be found, and witnesses can't have important information, and she will never talk to LE like she did before. She will be next to impossible to stop, unless she does her next crime on video. And who knows if she gets a jury like the one she just had maybe that won't even be enough to convict her.

The below book has a chapter about the Caylee Anthony murder
and one about Susan Smith.

But I Trusted You: Ann Rule's Crime Files # 14
By Ann Rule - Nov 2009

Originally Posted by wallflower67
The death mobile legally belongs to GA and CA, so it will go back to them. Remember, CA was originally going to have KC arrested for theft of that car.

And it is my hope that the OCSO delivers it right back to the Anthony driveway.

I wonder if it would even still run. Somehow I doubt the OCSO has the funds to maintain an impounded vehicle. It's probably been sitting outside in an impound yard this whole time. ugh....nasty! :sick:

I don't really think that Casey is that marketable....considering a *advertiser censored* company rescinded their offer yesterday :floorlaugh:

*advertiser censored* and Jerry Springer, wow, they are getting some classy offers. :loser:

It kind of reminds me of the Amy Fischer story. She has had things done to her face, couldnt get a job...married some much older man, met up with Joey Buttafucco (had it filmed by some TV show) and on and on.
I think she ALSO accused her father of molesting her. She was only 17 when she shot Mrs Buttafucco. What a story.

While I haven't read this thread in its entirety, I would like to make a couple of comments.

* It was more than ironic for Lippman to suggest that George and Cindy thought that they would get a sliver or slice of information about what happened to Caylee when Casey testified. Casey would have done exactly the same thing that her mother, father, and brother did - lie under oath on the witness stand. She learned from masters, and they are foolish to expect anything different.

* I always thought that the Mother's Day trip to the jail was a last ditch effort by Cindy to try to convince Casey not to divulge family secrets (and lies) when she testified. I think the attempted visitations yesterday and today are again an attempt by Cindy to regain control to make sure that Casey doesn't go on national TV in the coming weeks and destroy the Anthony family. Cindy is in for a rude awakening because I don't think that Casey will allow her mother to be in charge of her life ever again. jmo

BBM

If memory serves me (which is questionable after this week) CA was supposed to do Oprah back in the beginning and I think CA gave someone else an interview. Oprah was supposed to be getting an exclusive and cancelled her. I don't think Oprah would be too interested.

I remember this. I want to say that Oprah said it was cancelled because CA put too many conditions on the interview, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

I think Cindy is ALL ABOUT APPEARANCES, she has manipulated her train wreck household to look like "The All American Family" and now that the truth is out she is still running to that jail because she truly in her craziness believes that makes her "look" like a good mom. I don't justify Casey and her behavior BUT I was raised by someone who was a lunatic insider our house and appeared "normal"....it takes a lot of counseling, faith and seeking out good people to interject in your life to recover.....Casey just isn't going to do all of that work.....Cindy is reaping what she sowed......

I've read that Ann Rule never writes about childrens murders. IIRC she said it is too sad. I wish she would in this case, though.

Ann Rule wrote about Diane Downs (very similiar to ICA) who killed her one of her children and seriously wounded two others over a boyfriend who didn't want kids. It was a very good book. I would read Ann Rule's book too, but she has said she will not write about this case. I think it's even on her website because so many people ask her if she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmpathicWitch