Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA with posters who think that ICA has "left the building". Not sure whether I think CA knew this and it was part of the scheme of things to get ICA out "safely" but I definitely think she is long gone from the jail.

Also, I found it totally creepy the way ICA looked at JB throughout the trial and especially the way she looked at him after the verdict was read. It brought ole Monica Lewinsky to mind in the way she looked at Bill, especially when they would hug. The term "fatal attraction" may take on a whole new meaning if the Baez family welcome her into their home or even pay for her to stay in some fancy hotel. When he decides to cut her loose, he may find it harder than he thinks. If she told all those lies (allegedly) on GA, what is to say she is not going to spin a few new ones on her DT if they cross her or try to cut her loose now. He better hope he never was alone with her in the past 3 years he has been working on her case, because she is not above making up other lies if she feels the need in order to get what she wants. All my own opinon of course, but nothing would surprise me with this individual.

I totally agree. I couldn't believe it, she's not even out of jail yet but when she was sitting next to Baez she looked like she was on a bar stool flirting away with a guy she's attracted too. She definitely has the hots for him and now he's her HERO! Of course she could care less he's married. Is there a baby on the way for JB? Whether he will have an affair with her who knows. For some reason I think his new found fame is more important to him. If his wife is really a gorgeous 25 year old he just might not take the bait. ICA will then move on the CM. JK... She will do whatever it takes to get JB intimate with her again. I would bet money it happened while she was spending all that time at this office. They are just too chummy and the way she looked at him was unbelievable. I'm not sure if JP was in the courtroom at the time. their faces must have been 3 inches apart. staring into each others eyes. yuck yuck yuck I'm sure ICA would be proud to break up a marriage!

GR tweeted today that he had lunch with JB (surprise surprise) and he said the dt are taking her to a safe place and want her to get mental health counseling. She needs a lot more than that! You can't counsel sociopathy. Can you imagine being in a vulnerable state of mind in a mental health facility and ICA shows up as your new roomie?

ETA: No I don't follow GR. I clicked on #caseyanthony and it came up.

I do not believe she has been released already because that would have leaked out, imo. There are too many people in the jail system, from guards to inmates who would have that figured out already. Why would they keep that a secret?

ICA will be done with DS. She is not attractive enough for ICA to become friends with. Look at the females with whom ICA associated. ALL of them are what I always saw as the cheerleader crowd, pretty, nice bodies, popular. DS does not fit the profile of a woman ICA would think of as a friend.

Oh, and I thought the opposite. ICA never hung out with women who she thought were prettier than her. Amy was a bit fluffier than she was (not that I'm insinuating anything here - I'm fluffy as all get out). But if I look at the women ICA hung out with (other than the shot girls) - she prolly thought she was the "hot" one!. Just a saying.

MOO!

Mel

GR tweeted today that he had lunch with JB (surprise surprise) and he said the dt are taking her to a safe place and want her to get mental health counseling. She needs a lot more than that! You can't counsel sociopathy. Can you imagine being in a vulnerable state of mind in a mental health facility and ICA shows up as your new roomie?

They could care less about her 'mental health.' They are just trying to keep her out of the public eye because she is a danger in front of a microphone. She is a loose cannon and Lord only knows what she might say. I believe that a good interviewer could get her to say "Too bad, you can never put me on trial again, no matter what I did," or something like that.

I do not believe she has been released already because that would have leaked out, imo. There are too many people in the jail system, from guards to inmates who would have that figured out already. Why would they keep that a secret?

1. the guards could lose their job if they blabbed.
2. it would be easily be explained away that ICA was being housed "somewhere else".

She was supposedly in the basement for several days at the courthouse, but we didn't hear much about it. I think (IMHO) moving her around could be easily explained away.

Again - just my opinion. If I'm wrong, I'll respectfully come back and apologize :)

Hugs,

Mel

I guess DT will put her in a private mental health facility. Might be a good place to hide her out but my guess is word leaks even then. Right now it doesn't seem like tons of people coming out of the woodwork with deals. I'm sure there will be an IV but after she gives one I don't see others wanting to pay big bucks to listen to her lie and lie. I do think CA and ICA eventually write books.

They could care less about her 'mental health.' They are just trying to keep her out of the public eye because she is a danger in front of a microphone. She is a loose cannon and Lord only knows what she might say. I believe that a good interviewer could get her to say "Too bad, you can never put me on trial again, no matter what I did," or something like that.

They are simply doing everything they can to avoid the Morgan and Morgan depo. The thought of Casey having to tell her story for free rather than for profit is freaking them out.

Believe me, I it is going to get awfully crowded "under the bus" when JB and the DT even suggest for her to voluntarily go to any sort of mental health facility. Sociapaths do not think they have any problems. I think she would have spoken to CA if she was there. Seeing Jean C interviewing CM makes me think he will work to help protect her, as he even said he would be willing for her to stay with him "for a short while at least". There is something about his demeanor that made me think he already knows where she is and it is not at the jailhouse. I will also apologize if I'm wrong about her being already gone.

I bet money she will be taken in by someone in the DT, like the Rosemary Bolin character for example. She will glom onto her 'new family' for as long as possible. And if she is able to bring in a half a million for her film rights they will accept her in to the family, imo.

Until she screws'em or screws'em over.....lol, did I repeat myself? Nope, I got it right!

Every move all the players in this family make right now is planned and plotted. If they want to see ICA or if ICA wants to see them or refuses to is just part of what the attorneys are telling them to do.
It is to throw everyone off track..I also do not believe for one minute that the release date is changed due to calculations.. even IF there was a few days error the judge could leave release date as is.. this is nothing more than giving the public more cooling off time and finding a place that ICA will be staying.. it is not Houston.. why in the world would anyone tell the truth as where she is going. I would think that for all we know she could be out right now..

I personally hope she fades into the background and is never seen again.. The one major hope I have is that she is NEVER ever blessed with another child.

Could not agree more. The Anthonys are getting Caseys room ready as we speak. Also, she will likely be released tomorrow (I think the originial Wednesday release was a farse). I think, if she isn't out already, she will be released tomorrow. She might already be home in the arms of Cindy and George.

They are simply doing everything they can to avoid the Morgan and Morgan depo. The thought of Casey having to tell her story for free rather than for profit is freaking them out.

OH YEAH. Good call. They cannot actually do that though, can they?

Doesn't she get subpoenaed just like anyone else? A mental health facility cannot take precedence because she passed her competency test just a week or so ago, right? Looks like that test might come back to bite them in the butt.

1. the guards could lose their job if they blabbed.
2. it would be easily be explained away that ICA was being housed "somewhere else".

She was supposedly in the basement for several days at the courthouse, but we didn't hear much about it. I think (IMHO) moving her around could be easily explained away.

Again - just my opinion. If I'm wrong, I'll respectfully come back and apologize :)

Hugs,

Mel

I really believe she's already been released. She is home in the arms of Cindy and George who probably spent the last days getting her room all ready for her.

If the DT ensconces her at some "private mental health facility" she will still have the ability to walk out of there when she gets bored, and that is when things will likely get even more interesting.

I do wonder, however, what the DT is going to cook up to keep Casey from the Morgan/ZG depo....will she have a(nother) nervous breakdown after her release that will require hospitalization?

I really believe she's already been released. She is home in the arms of Cindy and George who probably spent the last days getting her room all ready for her.

THE last days or----THEIR last days?

:anguish:

BBM:

Well, thanks a lot for the warning! I guess I will have to postpone the breakdown I was going to have because of the verdict.

Look, we've got people running scared right now. People are taking back their offers. They don't need to pay Casey Anthony for her story. Or Caylee's story. It is all public record. As long as we keep doing what we are doing and boycotting any and everything related to anyone making money off of Caylee's name, Casey will not make as much money as they thought they would.

I agree, as soon as the money isn't coming in, they will be fighting one another. Their little bubble they are living in will explode!! Keep up the good work!!

It's the only Justice for Caylee we can accomplish now. Let's stick together in this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor