Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of that also. She will get on good terms with them because they all did exactly what she and JB wanted.

I would get out of town if I were all of the A's. ICA won't be able to go 1 mile over the speed limit the cops will be out to get her. I bet she won't be able to eat out anywhere either. The cooks or waiters would probably spit in her food. I hope she is a prisoner in her own home. If she is she has no one to blame but herself.

I don't think she cares that they lied for her and did what she wanted. She will leave them in the dust anyway. She won't feel any gratitude that they helped her get away with murder. All that matters to her is that she is FREE.

I thought about people spitting in her food (or worse) too. I sure wouldn't eat out if I were her!

I completely agree, Luzianne...

Casey doesn't care a bit that Cindy perjured herself in a court of law to help her. Casey is an ingrate. She chews people up, and spits them out, as soon as they are no longer useful.

I will never forget Casey smirking as her mother cried (real or fake) tears on the witness stand.

Casey has no use for her parents any longer. More than that, the best revenge will be to deny them access. She will deny them access as punishment.

I'm sure that Casey has twisted the events in her mind, to blame Cindy for the fight (I believe it happened) before Casey killed Caylee, and for making the infamous 911 call.

Casey will punish her parents, gleefully. She know that she finally has the power.
The parents are just left with an empty, quiet home, with a heartbreaking little playhouse in the backyard.

I don't think she cares that they lied for her and did what she wanted. She will leave them in the dust anyway. She won't feel any gratitude that they helped her get away with murder. All that matters to her is that she is FREE.

I thought about people spitting in her food (or worse) too. I sure wouldn't eat out if I were her!

ITA! I believe in FCAs mind that it was CAs fault that she was in jail to begin with.
(remember the first call home when she is blaming CA for her sitting in jail)

She is pissed about it. Now that the trial is over, and she no longer has the need for them to lie for her... Shes gonna be even nastier... in her mind, she has no use for them at this point. She probably will talk to the media for a hefty price and believe that she will be able to live off it forever. IMO

I think the opposite with KC & JB. When JB realizes she is poison to him, he will cut all ties. This is where it will be interesting, when KC is all by herself.

:rocker: I agree ... however, I believe that JB already knows FCA is "poison"

Remember that comment during Jury Selection from JB to FCA : "You're acting like a 2 year old" ! JB had been sick of FCA for a long long time. But he "needed" her and unfortunately, he got real lucky with that jury. He may be "stuck" with her for now ... but it won't take long before he is ready to dump her !

And as to the rest of the DT, I don't think they thought that they would get the totally unexpected NG Verdict ... and probably thought that FCA would spend the rest of her life in jail.

So when the DT was "caught off guard" if FCA would stay with one of the attorneys -- because of this so-called 'rift' between FCA and the Anthony's -- they didn't know what to say because the DT really has no use for FCA except what $$$$$ she can bring to them. So the DT is also "stuck" with FCA for the time being ... maybe ... we shall see ...

But as to Cindy ... she will NEVER EVER GIVE UP THE SHOW ...

In my opinion, FCA and Cindy "absolutely" deserve each other !

:cow::cow::cow:

Wait a minute...

The Anthony's attorney said the reason they wanted to talk to Baez before trying to visit Casey... was because they wanted to make sure their visit wouldn't be refused.

They didn't want to show up and be rejected.

So why did Cindy schedule a visit? Was she told Casey would accept and then she didn't?

Or were they still unable to get ahold of Baez, so they gave up and tried to schedule as a test to see if she'd accept?

I didn't realize the jailhouse videos would still be released after the verdict. Since there is no investigation going on now. I thought that would stop once the verdict came down and there was no more case going on. But I guess it would apply as long as she was incarcerated.

I can't really blame her for not having a jailhouse visit with them. It would be strategic suicide. The tape would be released and dissected under a microscope. No. She has nothing to gain and everything to lose by agreeing to any visits right now. Why should she? By this time next week, she'll be free to visit whomever she chooses, or no one at all.

And I don't think she really wants to have to talk to Cindy very much right now either. Cindy's served her purpose, at least for the time being. She might still have a few miles left on her for KC to use up at a later date, however.

I think CA is afraid the gravy train is gonna' her by . . . :innocent:
I also think ICA doesn't want to be bossed around by CA any more and that doesn't want to share the gravy - that's if there is any, which I doubt. JB's PR firm already dropped him. I don't think these people realize there are only a few people in the country that don't hate them. The people that do hate them seem to be quite "vocal".

But didn't JB get an offer from the WM Morris agency?

I thought of that also. She will get on good terms with them because they all did exactly what she and JB wanted.

I would get out of town if I were all of the A's. ICA won't be able to go 1 mile over the speed limit the cops will be out to get her. I bet she won't be able to eat out anywhere either. The cooks or waiters would probably spit in her food. I hope she is a prisoner in her own home. If she is she has no one to blame but herself.
The best thing we can do is leave ICA in total darkness, no interest in her will do the trick, imo.

MY BOLD

I thought about that too! I think I posted it in the Predictions thread. LOL You know it's gonna happen!

I bet Cindy is sorry now that she lied for ICA. ICA doesn't need her any more now that she is going to be free and able to make money off of the death of Caylee.

Maybe there's a tinee bit of justice in knowing that Cindy lied on the stand, under oath, for Casey and Casey still doesn't want to talk to her.
Sorry, I think it's funny as all get out. :great:

I'm not surprised at all.
She has a new mommy in Dorothy Clay Simms.
She has a new grandpa in Chaney Mason
She dosen't need Cindy Lair Anthony any more unless she'll need her for more lies in future law suits. And Cindy will bend to her will in hopes of seeing Convicted Felon Casey.

How can Cindy request a visit for tonight when she's supposed to be in hiding because of death threats? Hiding in plain sight, at, "oh... the... jail..."???

Every move all the players in this family make right now is planned and plotted. If they want to see ICA or if ICA wants to see them or refuses to is just part of what the attorneys are telling them to do.
It is to throw everyone off track..I also do not believe for one minute that the release date is changed due to calculations.. even IF there was a few days error the judge could leave release date as is.. this is nothing more than giving the public more cooling off time and finding a place that ICA will be staying.. it is not Houston.. why in the world would anyone tell the truth as where she is going. I would think that for all we know she could be out right now..

I personally hope she fades into the background and is never seen again.. The one major hope I have is that she is NEVER ever blessed with another child.

How can Cindy request a visit for tonight when she's supposed to be in hiding because of death threats? Hiding in plain sight, at, "oh... the... jail..."???

The picture in the CNN article said Cindy went to jail to talk to Casey and Casey refused. Maybe Cindy isn't in hiding any longer. :waitasec:

BBM - LOVED THAT! Reminds me of that first call :)

I still think it's a decoy, or Cindy never would have done it. Don't ya think she'd pick up the phone and call Jose before venturing out to visit her darling daughter?

My inkling is that the ex-inmate is NOT there is because Cindy didn't make her usual deposit in the ex-inmates account. I know she has a recent donation of $40.00 from supporters (or what not - according to FB), but do you think mummy wouldn't throw in a couple of dollars to get through next week?

Nope - Casey isn't there. That's what my gut is telling me.

Moo - please and thanks.

Mel

Let's hope for JB's sake he can prove he never talked to KC prior to July 17, 2008. If she was willing to throw GA under she could just as well throw JB under if she could prove she spoke to him in June, 2008. It still bothers me that JB said when he was put under oath that KC hired him June 16, 2008. I never remember him saying after that that he had made a mistake on that date. Soon after Judge Strickland was reclused. Leaves a lot of questions in your mind?????? jmo

Dorothy Sims seems to be enamored with Casey. I would love for Casey to go there. Sims could finally find out who the real person is she has helped to free.

ICA will be done with DS. She is not attractive enough for ICA to become friends with. Look at the females with whom ICA associated. ALL of them are what I always saw as the cheerleader crowd, pretty, nice bodies, popular. DS does not fit the profile of a woman ICA would think of as a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth