Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they think they've had it tough so far, they'd better get used to it becoming a heck of a lot tougher on permanent basis

They're going to have to synchronize their stories, for one thing. Can't have CA going on a talk show saying one thing and a night later KC saying something entirely different, followed by another version from GA and LA -- not to mention people who were associated with them during the donation and search phase

Then there's JB - he'll probably want a piece of the paid action too

It will be mayhem when they're all forced to get together to plan strategy. JB will want to control everything. CA won't tolerate that. KC will expect them all to defer to her

They'll never get their stories straight. They can't. They can't contradict each other, therefore there can only be ONE agreed-upon version. And after people hear that story from KC, they won't be interested in hearing it again from JB and CA and GA and LA, et al

They're finished before they begin, lol

Each network will try to get each of them to blame the other, refute each other's stories. It's the only way they'll get ratings

and then the lawsuits will begin

They'll all be broke before a month is past

The only thing I know for sure is when ICA is released she will try to sell her story as quickly as possible to the highest bidder. I also think she will sell anything else she can to make as much money as possible without doing any real work.

As for the rest of the family, I have no idea what's going on with them and I don't care to know. As far as I'm concerned ICA refusing a visit with CA was all for show. If one of the Anthony's told me the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe them without proof (and then I'd still doubt it). JMO

Didn't CA also try to get a visit right before jury selection? When the news reporters were waiting to see when she would be transported out of the jail to jury selection? Wasn't that around the same time?

Did she really... I mean reallllly believe that ICA (FCA) would see her? Have her words taped and shown all over Nanacy Grace right before her release? LOL>... NOT... Your gonna have to pay for those words.

IMO, they have been in contact all along. Losers

Most of America hates Casey Anthony !
I don't think many people want to see her . I didn't see OJ making tons of money after he was released from jail ...he already had money .
She will get paid for one or 2 interviews and then what? Noone believes a word that comes out of her mouth .
Just looking at her pisses my whole family off .
Mom and Dad Anthony would have been better off if she was convicted ! People would have had some sympathy and just maybe bought their book ..now they are getting death threats .
Think about it .

Casey is cursed with freedom.

Hell hath no fury like a control freak, that no longer has control. I expect, when CA realizes that she no longer has control the next stage of "grief" we will see coming from CA is ANGER.

She has paid for all these attorneys, and it was all to get the princess off free. The fantasy of having her family as before has driven her. She has yet to face reality.

I see this as ICA getting the revenge of a lifetime. She not only will be free, she will be the director of her own script and have a lot of money to live well on. No one will tell her what do too, and I believe she will OD on freedom.

When CA faces the truth I expect lawsuits over money, movie rights, ect.

With ICA out, she will be worth a lot more to promoters and bookers then CA. JMHO

ICA isn't going to see CA when she gets out either. She will now be under JB's thumb. A battle will be coming between CA and JB and I wouldn't be susprised to see that aired out in public. Eventually ICA will turn on JB as well. He better get ready for it.

I think the opposite with KC & JB. When JB realizes she is poison to him, he will cut all ties. This is where it will be interesting, when KC is all by herself.

KC always was in the position of emotional power over her family. KC has always crapped all over Cindy as well as others in her family. But it's neither here nor there, now. Caylee is gone and the only comfort I take out of this whole mess is that CAYLEE will not be raised by any of these modsnips. She didn't deserve to die, but the modsnips didn't deserve to have her, and now through actions over which they had full control, they don't have her.

I am not happy but at least Caylee does not have to suffer their madness anymore.

KC controlled Cindy "in a backwards sort of way" but Cindy held the purse strings so KC had to dance/steal/lie to get what she wanted. Now KC is a hot commodity (in her own mind). I can't believe she has any use for any member of her family at this point with the possible exception of Lee -- the only person I saw her shed a genuine tear for in the trial besides herself.

I don't think that means what you're hoping, Casey knows visits are recorded and will be requested by the media. She denied the visit because she doesn't want it played all over tv and the internet.

Doesn't that only count if the video is evidence? Can you just request any recording even if it is not related to a trial and is just a regular visit?

I'm sure FCA already has a list ready to hand over to all of the benefactors (lonely guys with money), that are standing in the wings, begging to give her money.... and I'm sure her defense team has been contacted by plenty of these benefactors already.

LIST:

Items Needed To Start My New Bella Vita

* House or condo (in gated community)

* Cute Sports car

* Laptop

* Smart phone

* Open line of credit at Victoria's Secret (lingerie & push-up bras)

* Clothing allowance (to include sunglasses & other accessories)

Seriously, there will be gentlemen more than ready and willing to 'help out' an acquitted Casey Anthony.
Her notoriety will be a turn-on for them.

I think CA is afraid the gravy train is gonna' her by . . . :innocent:
I also think ICA doesn't want to be bossed around by CA any more and that doesn't want to share the gravy - that's if there is any, which I doubt. JB's PR firm already dropped him. I don't think these people realize there are only a few people in the country that don't hate them. The people that do hate them seem to be quite "vocal".

I had no idea Baez had been "dropped". That didn't take long - wow!

(Off-topic: Love the Best Friends reference in your signature. Best Friends is a GREAT organization!)

I think the opposite with KC & JB. When JB realizes she is poison to him, he will cut all ties. This is where it will be interesting, when KC is all by herself.

If I were him I'd quit while I was ahead and get out now. I still think JB will stay in it for a while to try and make a buck off of her. I don't however think she is going to make as much as some here think. I think it will be a quick burst of money and then dry up.

I bet Cindy is sorry now that she lied for ICA. ICA doesn't need her any more now that she is going to be free and able to make money off of the death of Caylee.

I had no idea Baez had been "dropped". That didn't take long - wow!

(Off-topic: Love the Best Friends reference in your signature. Best Friends is a GREAT organization!)

Maybe the agency heard that JP is going to lower the boom on JB or how sickened the public is by this KC. Either is good. Both would be perfect.

Could be that ICA just doesn't want another jailhouse visit aired out in public.

I thought of that also. She will get on good terms with them because they all did exactly what she and JB wanted.

I would get out of town if I were all of the A's. ICA won't be able to go 1 mile over the speed limit the cops will be out to get her. I bet she won't be able to eat out anywhere either. The cooks or waiters would probably spit in her food. I hope she is a prisoner in her own home. If she is she has no one to blame but herself.

I'm sure FCA already has a list ready to hand over to all of the benefactors (lonely guys with money), that are standing in the wings, begging to give her money.... and I'm sure her defense team has been contacted by plenty of these benefactors already.

LIST:

Items Needed To Start My New Bella Vita

* House or condo (in gated community)

* Cute Sports car

* Laptop

* Smart phone

* Open line of credit at Victoria's Secret (lingerie & push-up bras)

* Clothing allowance (to include sunglasses & other accessories)

Seriously, there will be gentlemen more than ready and willing to 'help out' an acquitted Casey Anthony.
Her notoriety will be a turn-on for them.

You forgot the "pool" boy.

Doesn't that only count if the video is evidence? Can you just request any recording even if it is not related to a trial and is just a regular visit?

They released Nick Hogan's phone calls with his family (Hulk Hogan et.al.) when he was in the Pinellas lockup.

I think CA only lied on the stand thinking she would get her out of the DP. I don't think she ever thought she would be acquitted.

I think we will see JB on tv later saying "she fooled me too". She won't last long in the public. She will be back in trouble for something and she will be watched constantly. Won't be able to get by with even the tiniest infraction.

As for the stories, we will never know the truth. I don't want to know their fictional versions. I will forever be grateful to the first TH that moves on to another story.

Shame on everyone who tries to make money out of this traGEDY and traVESTY. Shame, shame, shame.

Blood money.

And born of morbid curiosity. Nothing more. Anyone including Barbara Walters who think they will get ONE true statement from anyone in the A family is sorely mistaken.

Play the lottery... you'd have more chance of winning that than getting the "real story". I wonder even if anyone knows the real story!!! There have been so many lies told...

:waitasec: I thought the "show" was over on Tuesday ?

:dramaqueen::dramaqueen: They just love the attention they are getting from this ...

Guess what Cindy ? You are NOT going to get the "sympathy" you got the last time you tried to see FCA before her trial ... the people are on to you now !

:dramaqueen::dramaqueen:

I think CA only lied on the stand thinking she would get her out of the DP. I don't think she ever thought she would be acquitted.

I think we will see JB on tv later saying "she fooled me too". She won't last long in the public. She will be back in trouble for something and she will be watched constantly. Won't be able to get by with even the tiniest infraction.

As for the stories, we will never know the truth. I don't want to know their fictional versions. I will forever be grateful to the first TH that moves on to another story.

And one more "two cents" from me in the Netherlands: WHY in heaven's name would CA try to SEE KC??? She should be afraid for her life. Not only because of death threats from outside the family, but at the hands of her own daughter. KC is still the same evil and despicable woman she was BEFORE she was "acquitted". CA should run far, far away and hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth