Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a second that CA expected KC to accept her visit. I don't think CA is hurt, I don't think KC is mad. But that's how it may appear to the public... hinky.. why do they want us to think that?

The only bad thing is we may have missed an oscar-worthy performance from them both.

Does anybody else see KC going the same way as Anna Nicole Smith?

Overdosed in a hotel room somewhere?

No I do not! Anna Nicole Smith is not killer. And she loved her children. I believe she died from broken heart over son. (beside the drugs)

No Anna and Casey are two different stories.

Casey will not die from a overdose. IMO

I don't believe for a second that CA expected KC to accept her visit. I don't think CA is hurt, I don't think KC is mad. But that's how it may appear to the public... hinky.. why do they want us to think that?

The only bad thing is we may have missed an oscar-worthy performance from them both.

POSSIBLE SCENARIOS

(what my stepdaughter's BPD mother would do if she was denied access to her daughter)

-- CA will keep calling her and telling her how much she misses her and wants to talk to her. She will let her know how she understands how ICA feels about her father, etc. (example: "you don't have to see him, just me. We'll get through this together." I love you so much.)
-- if this does not work, she will begin calling JB and the DT members to harass them about being cut off from her daughter. (example: She's my daughter, I gave birth to her, and I demand to talk to her")
-- if this does not work, CA will ratchet it up a notch and go to the Mass Media, suggesting the JB and team are keeping ICA from her.
-- This could escalate to allegations about inappropriate behavior between JB and other DT members against ICA or about JB wanting to steal ICA's money.

IMO It will be hard for CA not to be the center of attention.

Wasn't sure where to mention this - but I've heard the Pontiac Sunfire will be released to ICA. I don't know if it's actually her car but will there be any contention over who gets it, considering they all seem to be on the outs? So many disgusting possibilities

KC is finally in a position of power of Cindy. Cindy is as stubborn as a mule and controlling. It won't stop Cindy from trying. KC is going to crap all over Cindy now that she is in position of power.

KC always was in the position of emotional power over her family. KC has always crapped all over Cindy as well as others in her family. But it's neither here nor there, now. Caylee is gone and the only comfort I take out of this whole mess is that CAYLEE will not be raised by any of these modsnips. She didn't deserve to die, but the modsnips didn't deserve to have her, and now through actions over which they had full control, they don't have her.

I am not happy but at least Caylee does not have to suffer their madness anymore.

IIRC, the family had parts of the ashes made into jewelry? Did Casey have anything/receive anything/request a piece for herself, if it's possible to know that? Surely if she had been wearing something like that or in possession of something like that, the DT would have alerted the jury to show a way Casey was mourning the loss of Caylee.

No jewelry allowed in jail. That would be considered contraband.

Wasn't sure where to mention this - but I've heard the Pontiac Sunfire will be released to ICA. I don't know if it's actually her car but will there be any contention over who gets it, considering they all seem to be on the outs? So many disgusting possibilities

Who gets the Death Mobile? I believe it is owned by GA and CA. I can't imagine they would want it.

The death mobile legally belongs to GA and CA, so it will go back to them. Remember, CA was originally going to have KC arrested for theft of that car.

Well, if I were KC I would wait to talk to her till after I got out. I mean, I'd love to watch the whole jailhouse video on NG, but I'm sure KC wouldn't appreciate it. ;)

Who gets the Death Mobile? I believe it is owned by GA and CA. I can't imagine they would want it.

Wouldn't surprise me if some enterprising individual put it on ebay detailing it's history and claiming it's 'haunted'

When the story hit the media, out would come the story of how certain <modsnip> were hawking the thing all over town seeking high bidders

Maybe she refused because the visits are taped? If there was a visit the media would get the video and it would be all over the news, just like before. Only the attorney visits are not taped.

What type of Pay-for-View Reunion show would garner the Anthony Family the bigness payoff? Why the Reconciliation Show between "estranged" Cindy and "Tot Mom!"

Will Casey hug her Mom?

Will she confront George?

Will Cindy cry?

Will there be dramatic choke-hold style confrontation?

Line their pockets and you get to see the dramatic next chapter in "Cashing in on Caylee."

This is all part of their plan to keep the circus going. The attorney slipped and let us know...these charlatans have all been in contact..all along. This is all staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth