Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe one word of their statement. They are still under the defenses thumb.
They are just waiting for the dust to settle down. They will be on Dr Phil in time with him trying to put the family back together. Blah,blah,blah,blah!!! They all deserve each other.......

I didn't know Dr. Phil paid people to come on his show.

They know that if the publicly support ICA right now, they will NEVER have friends or be accepted into society. ICA will make the big bucks, GA and CA won't make that much after their 15 minutes are over. It's just a charade to try to get some public support- basically, they will be scorned everywhere they go, and are hoping that they can save face a bit.

She'll be Baez's paralegal until they get their deals lined up.

I just hope everybody shunns them. That's the only way to get the message through to them.
imo.

I wonder how long Baez's wife will continue to give her 'proper guidance' once she catches her in the act with her husband??? It's bound to happen, if it hasn't already. Of course KC will swear he molested her, just like her dad did, and 'proper guidance' will be turned into 'trying to control her'. What goes around comes around and I, quite frankly, can't wait for it to come around on them.

I do not mean this in a snarky way but I totally agree. When I saw them embracing after the verdict was read I just shuddered. I'm sure they have both fantasized about it. That is just my own take on it and it makes me ill. I hope I'm wrong!

I think the Anthony's should be offered their own reality show! With Casey coming back!

Karla Homolka served 12 years of a manslaughter sentence. She was convicted in 1993 and released in 2005. Prosecutors made a deal with her to convict her husband Paul, and this deal is still called "A Deal With The Devil".

When serial child killer Clifford Olson was convicted, the government paid $120.000 into a trust fund for his infant son, in exchange for showing the police where to find the bodies of the children he murdered that were not yet recovered. The intent of the gov't was to return the remains to the surviving relatives so they could achieve some kind of closure and peace.

Thank you for bringing up Karla Homolka that monster helped her husband rape and kill her little sister and she got off easy, she is now a mother herself and in contact with her parents.:sick: I never thought that this could happen in the U.S. due to our legal system, boy was I wrong.

I'll believe the A's when I see everything from Casey's room packed up and on the curb of Hopespring.

I don’t think she will be going home either. She doesn’t need her parents anymore. ICA and the DT will make the media circuit and be paid for all appearances and interviews. ICA will be raking in the money in no time. Sure, she’ll be whisked away by JB and his wife but that will be short lived as well. ICA wants to be the center of attention and she won’t be if JB is hanging around. She is probably feeling very confident in her lying abilities since the jury believed her. Hey, the rest of the world wants to her from her, too, huh? She has become a bit of a celebrity. I won’t forget the first perp walk I saw with her in the blue hoodie where she was smiling at all the cameras. She loved every minute of it. I think CA will want to get ICA back in her control ASAP. George was never good at keeping a job and they will need some income. They will want to cash in on the notoriety as well. CA and ICA were quite the team together on this whole thing. ICA lied her life away and CA supported her doing this. Don’t make waves with ICA. Let her say what she wants when she wants. If LA has any sense he will stay as far away from this as he can. It will only make him look bad. ICA won’t be living in that house again. She will be eager to put the whole Caylee thing behind her and move on with her celebrity life. Spinning more tales and manipulating more people. I expect the next time we see her she will have undergone a complete make-over. I for one will not be tuning into anything with her.

I worry about Baez's family. ICA is going to attach herself like a leech to Baez, and by extension, to his family. He doesn't understand yet what a dangerous creature slithered into his life. He will find out the hard way (which is fine with me; he deserves it), but someone should warn him about the danger he is exposing his family to by having ICA in his life.

Like most people, I don't believe Baez truly understands sociopathy (nor did the jury, obviously). If he did, he'd run like hell from ICA the first chance he gets. Money is not worth the misery she will bring to him and his family.

I believe Casey is a psychopath...not all of them kill. Psychopaths can be successful politicians, actors, defense lawyers ...

I think GA was horrified by the verdict because he took it to mean that the jury believed he molested his daughter and disposed of his grandbaby, rather than trying to save her. He will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

I think CA has always been ambivalent. Listening to her 911 call, her frantic efforts to find Caylee after she found the car, her constant questioning of an angry daughter when casey was in jail, etc. But that has always been juxtaposed with how the world views her "perfect" family. If casey did this, then her family is not perfect. So, she lied and lied and lied.

But CA knows it is not justice and that the daughter she created but who she has been so exasperated and angry with throughout the years, killed her precious granddaughter.

She smirked when the verdict was read because it vindicated her perfect image, it justified the lie she tells herself about her perfect family. But she walked out quickly and likely feels shocked because she knows the truth. And now she will have to live with that fact for the rest of her life. She helped create a murderer through constantly catering to and protecting casey from herself. And then she allowed the person who murdered her granddaughter to escape justice, through her lies.

Life will never be good for any member of this family again.

ITA! In regards to the part I've put in bold. I'm sure that CA also realizes that with KC being acquitted, it will be KC in the spotlight now and not CA. It will be KC being offered interviews, not CA. It will be KC being offered rights to her story, not CA. It will be KC being offered money for movie rights, not CA. KC will steal the spotlight away from CA, and CA is not happy about that.

Yes,l I think you are on the right track. Baez will assure that Casey will become his cash cow. He will act as her agent in brokering book deals, movie scripts, etc., etc., etc. Yep, why stop now -carry on with the farce of molestation, the protective attorney will not allow his poor client, the victim, to go back home to that "horrendous environment". Of course, this will set up all sorts of things-maybe even an interview with Oprah on her new network where ICA will reveal her story, and yet another 1000 of her lies. This whole thing has become so unbelievable even the best crime fiction writer could not fathom such a plot! All of course JMO!

Here's a dandy for all. Say that the entire A's game was scripted to put doubt in the juries minds. The A's didn't think ahead about the what if's...like what if ICA wasn't found guilty. Now ICA will be free to live the good life and they are stuck in a place that they can never recover from. Proven to be liars, ruined reputations, Unemployable. All without the daughter that they fought so hard to save from the DP. Now CA is no longer in charge of ICA, for the time being Baez is. ICA is free of her child, free to do what she wants. Baez will be her advisor until the $$$ train runs out. If most networks have kept up with the case for the past three years they will feel as most of us here do about ICA. They don't want their ratings to go down. KWIM Maybe people like Geraldo would take her on and perhaps ABC, put really, who else. I guess that only time will tell.

Here's a dandy for all. Say that the entire A's game was scripted to put doubt in the juries minds. The A's didn't think ahead about the what if's...like what if ICA wasn't found guilty. Now ICA will be free to live the good life and they are stuck in a place that they can never recover from. Proven to be liars, ruined reputations, Unemployable. All without the daughter that they fought so hard to save from the DP. Now CA is no longer in charge of ICA, for the time being Baez is. ICA is free of her child, free to do what she wants. Baez will be her advisor until the $$$ train runs out. If most networks have kept up with the case for the past three years they will feel as most of us here do about ICA. They don't want their ratings to go down. KWIM Maybe people like Geraldo would take her on and perhaps ABC, put really, who else. I guess that only time will tell.

I bet B Walters is chasing this interview.

I think GA was horrified by the verdict because he took it to mean that the jury believed he molested his daughter and disposed of his grandbaby, rather than trying to save her. He will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

I think CA has always been ambivalent. Listening to her 911 call, her frantic efforts to find Caylee after she found the car, her constant questioning of an angry daughter when casey was in jail, etc. But that has always been juxtaposed with how the world views her "perfect" family. If casey did this, then her family is not perfect. So, she lied and lied and lied.

But CA knows it is not justice and that the daughter she created but who she has been so exasperated and angry with throughout the years, killed her precious granddaughter.

She smirked when the verdict was read because it vindicated her perfect image, it justified the lie she tells herself about her perfect family. But she walked out quickly and likely feels shocked because she knows the truth. And now she will have to live with that fact for the rest of her life. She helped create a murderer through constantly catering to and protecting casey from herself. And then she allowed the person who murdered her granddaughter to escape justice, through her lies.

Life will never be good for any member of this family again.

I thought that this just needs repeating. CA is ICA's worst enemy. She helped mold her into the person that she became. IMO

This is really confusing. If Casey hasn't been in contact with her parents, what's up with the "rumors" that she will go to Houston to live with a relative of Cindy's? Seems to me that Casey wants freedom from her parents and having Casey live with a relative gives Cindy easy access to continue to control her daughter. :waitasec:

When she is out, she is nutty enough to start calling all her old boyfriends and friends.

It will be interesting to see how Cindy attempts to compete with KC's new found freedom, money, media attention, and opportunity... I think she's going to writhe like a demon wet with holy water. I think we'll hear her desperation to direct that attention back to herself.

I hope George gets away from all of them. jmo

It will be interesting to see how Cindy attempts to compete with KC's new found freedom, money, media attention, and opportunity... I think she's going to writhe like a demon wet with holy water. I think we'll hear her desperation to direct that attention back to herself.

I hope George gets away from all of them. jmo

And Lee. No one has said anything about Lee, other than he was noticeably absent yesterday. My hope is that he stays noticeably absent.

He wouldn't believe a word anyone told him about Casey. If anyone should watch what is happening it is Baez's wife. It is hard to tell what extreme Casey would go to in order to get what she wants and I believe it is her attorney she plans to be with.

I have thought that for a long time. There seems to be some chemistry between the two of them. I wonder how many other lives she is going to ruin?

There's no way ICA will ever go back to her parents. She doesn't have to. I'm willing to bet she may never talk to them, ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay